This makes less sense than Vegeta x Bulma

This makes less sense than Vegeta x Bulma

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUJXAYshrlI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gotta tap what ass is remaining when the androids almost killed everyone man.

Is that the Red Ribbon Army girl?

Literally the cutest couple in the past 20 years

It's Future Mai from the Pilaf Gang

how does this even work?

How did she survive with only a shotgun?

Why is she holding the shotgun so close to her face?

Too bad Toei is going to ruin it with bad animation

Find out next time on Dragon Ball Super.

I'm seriously hoping we get a movie adaptation of this arc. Trunks and Mai can easily capture the hearts of and inspire new fangirls all around the world if given proper attention. Unfortunately there's a good chance that's not going to happen in Super. A movie or Xenoverse 2 being exceptionally good is our only hope

Judging by the next episode preview it looks like things are already going in that direction. Oh well at least the fan art looks great

The next episode preview didn't look bad at all.

You watched BoG movie right?

>Judging by the next episode preview it looks like things are already going in that direction
But the next episode preview looked really great

aiming with a shotgun..

I'm psyched that the story seems interesting, but it -looked- bad

Mai was at least a teenager in dragonball, right? She should be as old as Bulma now.

What the fuck.

Dragon Balls

They wished themselves younger somewhere between the end of DBZ and Battle of the Gods. She's physically the same age as Trunks (though mentally it's super fucked up).

How they wished themselves younger in Future Trunks's timeline is to be seen though. Maybe it's a different Trunks.

What if it is Mai's daughter?

Alternate timeline. F.Trunks accidentally changed the present each time he visits:

>Androids 19 and 20 attack first instead of 17 and 18
>17 and 18 are more powerful, but not as ruthless
>Android 16 activation
>Future Mai is born later???

Why isn't trunk's hair purple?

I think I'm actually watching this arc. Haven't seen anything from DB after GT.

I meant Mai born earlier in the present timeline.

The Future doesn't change.

Her power is now ultimate!

He's the same Future Trunks right? So that means he's probably SS2 or SS3 by now?

>How they wished themselves younger in Future Trunks's timeline is to be seen though.
They could have done it at any time before the androids showed up.

>Maybe it's a different Trunks.
>Alternate timeline

IT IS NOT AN ALT TIMELINE. IT'S THE SAME TRUNKS WE KNEW. THEY HAVE SAID THIS LIKE THREE DIFFERENT NEWS ARTICLES ALREADY AND IT'S EVEN ON THE MAIN WEBSITE

You know how Bulma's mom doesn't age? It's like that. Dragon Ball has always been fairly arbitrary about characters looking their age.

I think you misunderstood my post. I said Trunks created an alt (the present) timeline.

>Stronger and nicer androids.
>Mai born earlier.

doragon boru supa

Bulma did age though, and they are close to each other in age, with Mai being possibly older.

It's just odd for Trunks to be having a teenage survival adventure with a woman older than his mom.

Mai was born at the same time as ever.
This is the same woman from Dragon Ball.
Pilaf, Shu, and herself were deaged by a wish, and now she's reached her 20's again.

be fair, she's been regularly shown to be incompetent

I imagine it's something akin to wife-husbandry.
She's experienced enough to tell that Trunks is the goddamned jackpot, so she's going to stick to him as hard as she can.
And this goes double or more if she sees a photo of Future Trunks or meets him during this arc and learns how pretty he grows up to be.

Anakin?

You were the chosen one!

How the fuck did Future Trunks reach Super Saiyan Blue though?

Future Pilaf dies, angering him

>pure love
>making sense
How much virgin you are, OP?

He didn't. Toriyama just forgot his hair is supposed to be purple, which is impressive even by Toriyama standards, considering Kid Trunks is still in Super.

They wished themselves young just like in the current timeline

His hair turned blue from purple just like Bulma's did when he lost his virginity

>teenage
Trunks was 23 when he killed cell
This is likely 25 year old trunks.
Who's sole female influence in his life, his ENTIRE life, has been his mom.
It's essentially a guarantee that he's a milfhunter.

Watch them go for the laziest explanation:

She was made an android in this timeline.

If Trunks is around 25, Mai's around 27 at most. I don't think that qualifies as a milf.

that's if she's de-aged
but Dragon Ball Super has 40 and 50 year olds looking like they're 30

Only Bulma's mom looks ever young. Everyone else is noticeably older, if only by their hair style. Besides, Mai is originally older than Bulma, and the preview shows you how Future Bulma looks.

Nah, this Mai's under 30.

That is how you aim that variety of shotgun.

Probably it was completely unintentional but Dragon Ball feels very mythological, more than most capeshit despite the latter always shoehorn muh modern myths on hamfisted ways

- Characters casually interacting with gods
- Traveling between this world and the land of death
- Parallel worlds
- Bizarre relationships, I mean really bizarre
- Goku's offspring is heroic, kinda like Zeus's offspring

She just wait the enemy to lower his defenses.

>Toriyama
Nigger he designed the Kids Trunks we've seen all over in Super.. There's no way he forgot.

I like the idea from Abridged that Bulma's mother is just an endless set of clones so she can never age.

Ignore the dumbass he's shitposting

I've seen someone say in some thread that the hair was supposed to be blue all along - like his mother's, but they just fucked it up in the anime by making it purple for some reason.
It makes sense too, I guess.

Well it was heavily based on chinese mythology and literature early on, most noticably of course on son wukong and journey to the west.

If it was current timeline trunks from the future it eould make some sense. Instead its the trunks that came back in time already. So his hair changing color and mia being his age makes no sense.

just finished ep 46, it was like a 5/10, mind you i am a pleb that likes everything. But when trunks teaser popped up, my heart race, like WTF it's FUTURE TRUNKS! People used to tell me to stfu whenever I asked if they could bring trunks back. Well look what happened bitches!

So, I went to look for people talking about Future Trunks, and found out about this Goku Black? People posting pics like this for instance. Is this official? I am surprised I haven't seen these things yet.

I'm ready for the rest of Dragon Ball super.

Its been confirmed to be andriod saga time travel trunks.

>. Is this official?
Yes. From V-Jump scans. Toriyama has done it again.

that would be such a huge let down.

please tell me this isnt real

what if trunks was a girl

Kill yourselves

Honestly I can't wait to see what will they do with Future Trunks. Bringing another character in and making him relevant is the best DBS could do.
Hopefully it means that Goku and Vegeta are busy fighting whatever, and the main focus stays on Trunks.

Yeah, nah. I'm not buying that this is THE Future Trunks. Too much shit is different; The blue hair, the lack of Tapion's sword, Mai existing at all, Goku being evil...

It's an alternate timeline and I can't trust a damn thing the people behind the anime say.

Just accept that the anime is shit and you're better off with the games.

youtube.com/watch?v=hUJXAYshrlI

Its the Trunks we know and love.

>the lack of Tapion's sword,
>This retard thinks that movie is canon

Would you?

>the lack of Tapion's sword

Trunks is supposed to be gay.

you know this is just one huge pile of shit when they draw something some fetish fanfag would have drawn

So, the start of Dragon Ball?

Because Bulma pissed herself. And that's definitely someone's fetish.

>(though mentally it's super fucked up)
She literally had the sexual maturity of a ten year old BEFORE she was deaged

>every preview and material about the new arc says it's the Mirai Trunks we know
>Trunks in the preview outright mentions how "it's been a long time"
>even the teaser for the arc was the return of a "character related to the future"
>retards somehow still argue this is a different Trunks

disregard the mini-filler arc with pacifier vegeta.

except for that Pan episode. so much feels...

My new OTP in this series.

That Pan episode was great.

do you think trunks fucks the shit out of mai every day

More than I'd like to

Lmao. This will be what happens.

I know I would

Man if only this is all really a trick and toei is playing us here is what really happens. I wish

>This is actually trunks from the current timeline in the future.

>Goku and vegeta died

>Evil goku is actually grown up goten who was corrupted by an evil god

>Goten kills bulmand everyone else

>Trunks and his waifu go back in time to try stopping it

>His greatest friend turned into his worst enemy

been putting off dragonball super but now im interested... what subs have been good?

Toriama has said its andriod saga future trunks. I think he is lying though

>The blue hair,
Animation error and retcon due to Toriyama being inept as always. Basically, purple hair isn't canon anymore.

>the lack of Tapion's sword
Not canon.

Fucking idiots

>anymore

reading comprehension

>People making a big deal about Trunks hair
Bulma also went from blue to purple hair.

Seriously who cares?

>Retard
My point is that Trunks and Bulma were always meant to have the same hair color but Toei fucked up and now Toriyama is trying to fix it.

It only matters when it happens to Trunks' hair

Cute.

>Videl in fighting stance by Tori

I'm starting to believe that Videl being a smiling bot waifu is Toei's fault because they really don't have idea what to do with her.

BLACKED

>Marron balancing on 18's finger
that's fucking adorable, I never noticed that before

>Yamcha's "Wait what" expression at Pilaf and co.
Hahaha

Simple question: Do we see future 18?

>Tori's Marron more playful
>Tori's Videl still a tomboy
>Tori's Yamcha still remembers the Pilaf Gang
>Tori's Kid Trunks and Kid Mai are an item sometime earlier than RoF

Why did Toei fuck up so badly?