Fire Punch #8

Thoughts on this? I haven't seen a thread on this for ages.

#8 now up on batoto bato.to/reader#ff2b6292362fec17

>Thoughts on this?
Still Edgy. Still trash.

getting worse and worse, I mean it's not like it had an amazing start or anything but man chapters are ass.

If Agni just died and then comes back, that might provide some explanation as to whether his sister's apparent resurrection was a result of Doma's power or her own regeneration.

Judah said she could replicate a fireproof cloth with her power, albeit of inferior quality compared to the original. I think that might be important. If she is Agni's sister, maybe she never actually had the power of regeneration but simply replicated a lesser form of Agni's power.

>haven't seen a thread on this for ages
That's because it's so shit even Sup Forums can't be fucked with it. It's not even "good" edgy, it's just being edgy for the sake of it.

Seems like the author is jumping into quite a hole. Characters come and then characters go. You think something big has happened just to find that it's addressed in a few chapters. I hope the mangaka knows where they're going with this.

Also, what was with the kid that wanted to make a movie? She was clearly about to say "Fire Punch".

It went to shit really fast. All it needed to do was be really angry and kill everyone the moment they showed up

New SnK

That movie monolouge made me think of the end of Double Arts and I thought this had already been cancelled at just 8 chapters.

Oh well, on we go. To even greater B movie heights.

Don't get the new chapter. I was reading it because the Edge but it turned into nonsense so quickly

Sometimes looks like the author is taking inspiration from doujins.

>fire pu..
>FIRE MAN

I wonder who she is and why she took half of the chapter

I tolerated it at first, but it just keeps going further and further into over the top shock value. We're 8 chapters in and there's still no real sense of what the narrative is supposed to be, it's just horrible shit happening all the time for no real reason

indeed

>end with a cliffhanger
>no chapter next week

this again

I assumed that was the joke
Still took longer than needed

who died there

>Edgy
I don't think you know what That means

>MC loses immediate family brutally in first chapter
check
>Goes all Crawling in my Skin hateboner for guy who did it
check
>Gratuitus violence
check
>Implied rape and bestiality
check
>No regard for limbs
check

Tell me again how this garbage isn't edgy Professor user?

he burned to death for like 8 years and can instantly regenerate

why would he care about limbs?

Why would he not want to kill the man that killed his sister and burned him alive for 8 years?

Are you fucking stupid?

I love this manga it gets better by the chapter

Agreed

>I haven't seen a thread on this for ages.
there was a thread yesterday, you retarded newshit.

hell, there are threads all the time, lurk the fuck more

If that's the case then Early Guts isn't edgy either because he has a good enough reason too.

>why would he care about limbs?
Did you not read the newest chapter? Not talking about flame emo.

>Are you fucking stupid?
No that would be you.