When did you finally realize the gender binary is pernicious and harmful?

When did you finally realize the gender binary is pernicious and harmful?

When will society finally accept that "boy" and "girl" is about as antiquated as muskets and bayonets?

XX
XY

>Prove me otherwise.
>Protip: You can't
(Yes, I know this is bait)

You got a problem with bayonets, faggot?

When we have cloning watts so I can just make a clone of myself and raise "me" better than my single parent mother I wouldnt give a fuck about sexuality. Until then I need you to breed faggot. Simply because a faggot is more peaceful than an islamist and you are the first to go either way.

Or about as timeless as the sun rising in the east.

thats why 40% of you freaks kill yourselves right

when did you realize that anzu is just another cock hungry whore

I'd snarfle the garflax if you know what I mean

Shut the fuck up and post lewd anzus

You're born with a biological sex.

Your gender can change.

sex and gender are the same

Purity is a lie, the good mother is created, not found

t. Cutting your dick off doesn't make you as woman. It just makes you a man that cut off his fucking dick.jpg

No they aren't you small minded retard. Take an anthropology course. It will do you some good.

And if the sun rises on the East you can say itrose on your left. If you turn around and face north, it rises on your right, but it is still the East.

>gender
There was no real gender bullshit before 2010, it's another one of those mainstream hypes used to fuck up youth.

I literally have means to convince you you're wrong because you're so deluded into believing false definitions that you'll basically just discredit anything I say with 'no ur wrong'.

Sex determines gender, not the other way around. Men are the way they are because they are biologically male. They performs roles typically associated with men because they are biologically predisposed to do so. You may change your appearance and your role in society, but you do not change your role in nature, you only exclude yourself from it. Gender roles are not harmful, they are helpful, and they are the foundation on which society is built. Man has his work, and woman has hers. Without the two working in tandem, society fails to function, and we fall apart at a most basic level.

what makes binary genders pernicious?
please gives examples

well??? faggot??

Get AIDS and die faggot

It's not? There are clear biological differences that cannot be ignored.

>gender binary
>binary

How many times does 1 go into 0?

I don't even think any of this is seriously about gender.

It's about who, and what, is legal to fuck.

All of this shit started under Obama is just progression to making it legal to fuck children and animals without consequences.

Fuck off with thinking the people that finance the protesters care about anything remotely normal. They're just pushing towards their end goal, their right to have 'guppies' just like Tiberius did in ancient Rome. And yes, part of that end includes the elite having the right to kill anyone that doesn't please them.

This whole thing is a power grab.

when did you realize that the entire concept of gender is useless and should be abolished

there are only 2 sexes, except when there are three

(((gender))) is made-up by people who want to sell you clothes and beauty products, like GQ and axe vs. cosmo and shaved armpits

fuck off

"boy and girl" won't be antiquated until we start species mixing with a several-gendered alien life-form. Until then we have to live with what we got.

Atrazine in the water supply is making men into women.
Thank you based Jews for all this boipucci and degeneration

dawg. if you like to fondle the vagoo, 1st w/ tongue and 2nd w/ penis, congrats. you win at sexual reproduction. if not, no probs, there are 7 billion others. i just hope you don't have perverted fetishes like anal, for your own sake.

How come half of the people who respond to me never make any sense?

There's such a huge aesthetic difference between gender-benders in real life and the top ones bandied about on the internet. The ones IRL look like trash. Might be a good rule of thumb to not try to pass unless you actually can; and few can.

cuz you're not liberated. you don't even have the right paradigm

jeez you're right I've been living a psychologically harmful life all this time, better go cut off my dick and kill myself

Humans have a sex, not a gender. Gender is a grammatical term used in romance languages.

OP's picture is a biological XX female.

Shut up no one cares about your gay shit

Bayonets aren't antiquated.

This. I'm old enough to remember when they were still called transsexuals. Hell, even by their own made-up definitions, that's what you'd call a guy who chops his dick off. It's pure newspeak.

nah, there are masculine and feminine traits which are socially defined. If you largely fit the normative masculine traits, your gender is male, if you fit the normative feminine traits you gender is female.

For instance a biological boy who acts meek, submissive and cutesy may be a female because she acts in ways consistent with the normative feminine traits that society has defined.

>inb4 pol is to retarded to refute this

I remember when to me transsexual just meant a guy who dressed up like a lady, like Tim Curry in Rocky Horror, I never thought for one minute someone would actually cut their dick off. I have to go back.

Mental illness spotted. Go drown in your own self delusion.

I'm old enough to remember when a crazy faggot who chopped his dick off was called a castrated male eunuch.

>confirmed for self mutilating faggot

>society has the power to determine your gender

Fucking utterly retarded

When did you realize this gender confusion and redefining of reality has already happened multiple times throughout history at the decline of cultures.
The tendency to make everything subjective and linguistic rather than firm and reality based is a coping mechanism for the chaos that is brewing all around us. It's 100% about confusion and anxiety about the future and the need to latch on to something that someone can have absolute control over: Their identity.
Your ideology is a mental disorder.

That's a girl.

Literally incorrect. The term gender is a linguistic container for the expression(s) of your sex.
You can be a very masculine woman.
You can be a very feminine man.
You can not be a woman if you are a male.
You can not be a man if you are a female.
You can emulate something. But you'll never BE that thing.

your reproductive organs are an essential part of your gender. you would only be able to change your gender if you could print working sex organs. a transgirl is unable to mother children, therefore they're not a woman.

Shut up, faggot.

This is incorrect, the biological component is considered your sex, the mental component is considered your gender.

The combination of your sex and gender combine into your sexual identity. This is why trannies transition to the other sex, they experience a social identity crisis when the two components to their sexual identity do not align in a way that fits into the predefined social norms.

using your own definitions, having the belief that you are unable to preform your gender role(reproduction), as well as being seen by others as being unable to do that, excludes you from being that gender. a man who lost his balls because of of cancer would equally experience a social identity crisis, because his sex(balls) doesn't allign with the gender role he wants to assume.

I suggest you swallow a bayonet

Anzu will never be a trap you faggot

>When will society finally accept that "boy" and "girl" is about as antiquated as muskets and bayonets?
It already has. Women in the western world dress very similar to men and almost nobody questions it. Western women are very androgynous and hardly anybody thinks twice about it. Same goes for the men too, although to a lesser degree.

>about as antiquated as muskets and bayonets
>Rifles are still designed to take bayonets to this day

Seems like the binary gender thing is still good, then.

Traps are gay and degenerate, but I would still fuck one like this in the little boipucci

Is that a guy?