What to do with him Sup Forums?

What to do with him Sup Forums?

Anything can happen to him.

Sometimes old people slip down the stairs, or forgot to look both ways when crossing the road.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain. The decisions he makes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the desisions he makes will go over a typical american's head.
There's also McCain's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The democrats understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his decisions, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about REPUBLICANS.
As a consequence people who dislike John McCain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, his decision on voting against healthcare which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John McCain's genius unfolds itself.
What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a "McCain is our savior" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Honor him

has there ever been a SINGLE good irish politician?

I'd like to see him Make America Great Again, now.

That liberal arts degree paid off...finally! lulz

Not when he's being fed a diet of prime teenage pussy every night

>putting this much effort into being a faggot on the internet.

fuck every person in Arizona how HOW do you keep voting for McCain? wtf

piss on him

sure am tired of all this winning.

>have 2nd amendment to control gubmint
>doesnt use 2nd amendment to control gubmint

Fucking burgers

He doesnt like presidents captured by POWs

I wonder how much of this is because they took out a piece of his brain

It says something when 63 million people are rooting for the cancer.

TPTB need to fire a space laser through his skull so life in this country can start moving forward again. Its been 20 years you cocksuckers

He doesn't have cancer. The fucker was supposed to testify about the piss dossier and all of a sudden has brain cancer? Oh don't worry, he is brain cancer free now and only needed a week off...

The tumor is doing exactly what we need it to do

Give him the justice a traitor deserves.
And if your justice system fails to act then it's up to the people.

Bullshit over analysis.

The man is a puppet and does what he is told to do.

Arizona has a recall process in place for all statewide elected officials.
To get McCain (and/or Flake) pulled and force a special election requires a petition with 25% of the vote total of the most recent election for that office.
Alaska also has a recall mechanism to dump Murkowski.
To get the ball rolling in Alaska 10 citizens must sign a recall petition and present it to the clerk of court. The clerk prepares the official petition and sets the number of signatures required.
There is no Maine recall process, so Susan Collins is safe.

it's Rick & Morty copypasta newfags

>The tumor is doing exactly what we need it to do

"Tumor".

Democrats will send another shooter to DC any day now, don't you worry.