youtube.com/watch?v=Zfx8-c63u0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=heqvwbMuzuM
youtube.com/watch?v=eMYt9sGOcTU
youtube.com/watch?v=QQODg8KOvjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sJMAb88v8eg
youtube.com/watch?v=fSr41xnQPW0
youtube.com/watch?v=7vfkhDiSijs
youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-03/dragon-ball-super-teases-future-trunks-arc-with-story-intro-new-visual/.102813
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you talking about the burger OST?

Bruce, so yes.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

I'm assuming you mean Majin Vegeta's theme but I heavily preferred Vegeta's SSJ theme

youtube.com/watch?v=Eywq0crWdlU

Yeah this is way better than the American version....

youtube.com/watch?v=6lGuDTRilKQ

Kill your selves.

youtube.com/watch?v=C55vYFOEuwA

This is not even the track it replaces in burgerland and it is still better, the whole ost is garbage.

Contender:
youtube.com/watch?v=woHtuw_xtcc

Can I download the jap OST somewhere this is fucking amazing.

Thats a hot ass opinion right there boy.

The American OST is better in every single way.

How the fuck can you hate the American OST? Fuck this thread

>Fuck this thread

I agree but not the way you think.

Fucking exactly.

How can you hate this
youtube.com/watch?v=Dq8XVqvu4SA

Shit is too god damn cool, gives me goosebumps.

By having functioning ears and taste, kill yourself burger, I bet you have never watched it with the original ost and a non garbage dub.

I have watched the subbed version though. I still prefer the American OST by leaps and bounds. Even if you say JP voices are better, they still lose on the OST front

Sounds fucking amazing, but having seen the whole series in jap dub I just can't say it's a better fit.

>liking gokus 5 year old girl voice over the american voice actor

Kill
your
self.

Taste =/= contrarian opinions just so you can be different from all the normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=aXJKr4bnGxk

>Goku vs Cell
>Japanese OST knows when to shut the fuck up for once and the only thing you hear during their whole brawl is the sounds of their fighting, it's tense as fuck and you can feel there's some serious shit at stake here
>American OST just keeps blaring the entire time and constantly cuts to shitty comedic relief music when other characters are on screen while they inserted battle grunts and CONSTANT FUCKING TALKING over the entire scene because burgerkids are too stupid to understand what's happening without somebody describing what is happening the whole time

tl;dr fuck you

Speaking of music...

>normies
Thank you for exiting the discussion on your own.

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4cPEKUN4w
Just the first result, how does this even compare, at the very least it is not garbage metal like like the other 90%.

This is just great.

>Taste =/= contrarian opinions just so you can be different from all the normies.
That's Sup Forums in a nutshell.

Staying "true to the Japanese product", hence why they watch DBS and convince themselves that they like it.

Honestly both dub and sub kinda suck for that particular frieza fight

American OST doesn't sound very Dragon Ball to me, but I guess if you grew up with it it's fine.

It was just the first one I saw, not the best example but I think it serves also to show that the original was not perfect.

that track is memorable but it's used A LOT youtube.com/watch?v=-X8Q4pbIm5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Lttvfc3ywJs

I like it but holy shit

That second one always gets me so fucking pumped.

Does someone have a link to the entire japanese ost, I can't seem to find it.

First one sounds like the original Dragon Ball.

The second one is its own thing that is hype as fuck

I think they are both good 2bh

Hopefully Super English dub has different themes like Z did, Super's music isn't even as good as Z was.

I like both

pink

Why is his hair fucking blue now?

best theme in dbz
youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw

It was not blue from the beginning?
Lol I forgot.

Done

youtube.com/watch?v=Zfx8-c63u0Q

Give me my lollipop

hol up

did they change his hair from blue to pink/purple, just so they can have him turn into a god later?

Second one reminds me of Piccolo's theme, which is also great, I never get tired of hearing it.

What are you talking about, explain yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=heqvwbMuzuM

Whoops, forgot.

The dub version is the only thing that tempts me to try watching Super in the future.

>all that time wasted on unlocking Gohan's potential
Gohan beating the shit out of Buu could've been so much more, I was so sad when he got absorbed a few minutes after.

Perfection

Original OST is so much better. I'm so glad they kept it in my country's dub.

Off yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMYt9sGOcTU

Done

Also just because i'm listening to the Transformers Devestation OST this too youtube.com/watch?v=QQODg8KOvjQ

>American OST
>loud buzzing
>no understanding of the importance of silence
>always making shitty noise

Loud, no effort, no subtlety, dumb. Truly a perfect fit for burgerlards.

That Jap version sounds like it should be in Tom and Jerry

Dragon ball never had good music. I mean the happy, lively songs fitted it, but that's definitely not enough to say the music itself was good. And if you're talking about the American ost, it's both shit AND unfitting in 90% of the time.

>Jap music
Goofy shit straight from a 60s/70s kung foo movie. Fits Dragon Ball because the show is essentially a goofy kung foo movie

>Burger Music
Hardcore rock and electric, a product of the 90s. Fits DBZ because the show more a sci-fi action show than goofy 70s kung foo.

Goku and King Kai are the only superior versions in the english dub. Although Goku's jap voice did eventually grow on me, and isn't that bad.

EspaƱol Latino masterrace reporting here.
>best voices
>original OST
>kept the insert songs without modifications
>original OPs/EDs but with superior dub singing by based Adrian Barba
Honestly everyone who isn't South American (and Brazil kek) missed out.

Don't be such a lazy cunt and google it.

The american music is fucking hideous. Straight out of a video-game.

The only reason people defend it is because they grew up with it.

Actual composer here. The American ST is objectively shit and devoid of any real content. Japanese OST is great as is the music of Kikuchi.

It's blue because It's technically a different Future Trunks; not the one we know and love. He's not even using Tapion's sword. The fact he comes from a future where Goku is not only alive, but evil should have been a big fucking clue.

>not having Malaysian master race dubs
>not having Vegeta yell "kamehameha" when transforming into a super saiyan

youtube.com/watch?v=sJMAb88v8eg

Forgetting about the music for a minute, can you imagine if we got a fight done this well in DBS?

Brazil dub was better desu

What did the US version get as the ED of the original show? I mean the Japanese ED is so 80s and synth-poppy and great that I just think maybe they at least kept that.

youtube.com/watch?v=fSr41xnQPW0

youtube.com/watch?v=7vfkhDiSijs

How can anyone hate the American SSJ3 theme?

Rock the dragon is better than Cha la.

Fuck no and this is coming from someone who liked the American theme

Rock the Dragon was god awful.

This

I'm not sure why you're bringing up Tapion's sword. For one, young Trunks was the one that got Tapion's sword, not Future Trunks, and the movies are never considered canon outside of BoG and RoF(both of which were retold in the story). Future Trunk's sword and Tapion's look similar but they're not one in the same.

For one, the dead Goku and them was always kind of a plot hole. They destroyed the Earth dragon balls but there was never anything stopping them from going to New Namek and fixing everything up. The timeline is the same up until the Androids so New Namek should be a thing.

Yep, the original japanese soundtrack just cant compare.

Cha la was always shit though.

>dat Dead Zone theme

Guts
youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g

pic not related

>It's technically a different Future Trunks; not the one we know and love.

False.
Already established to be the same Future Trunks from the Cell arc.

> The fact he comes from a future where Goku is not only alive, but evil should have been a big fucking clue.

This person is called Black, not Goku. Just because he is Goku doesn't mean he is literally Goku.

Pearl and Garnet want their fusion dance back.

Maybe you should start watching adult series for mature people like you, like Mirai Nikki, instead of Dragon Ball Z.

The gay cartoon inspector

vs

Fuck yeah, shit its going down

America wins again.

>In the Character Illustrations section of the Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi series, it is stated that Future Trunks obtained his sword from Tapion, although this is contradicted in every other official source which has discussed its origin. Not to mention, in Budokai Tenkaichi 2 and 3, if Trunks and Tapion fight, they clearly recognize each other, Trunks even says "Long time, no see."

>Vegeta Theme
>most hype
Hype it may be, but its FAR from PERFECT.
youtube.com/watch?v=jpkeAQG6kQw

Stop fucking spreading misinformation animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-03/dragon-ball-super-teases-future-trunks-arc-with-story-intro-new-visual/.102813

I could never go back to dubbed Dragon Ball after experiencing so much of it subbed. Even if I grew up with the burger dub, there's just no contest. I even love Nozawa as the Son family, she plays each of them so well and distinctly. The only voice that's annoying is Kid Trunks.

I'll CRUSH YOU! And throw you into the wind.

Where do you download BDS Sup Forums?

Head cha la is boring.