Mayoiga

How far in the closet is he?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/bFmrNbDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Speedo is proud and out. Problem is, Mitsumune won't acknowledge it.

Mitsumune a fool

Those are some lazily drawn fingernails.

Naana a cute. A CUTE.

Probably not very, at this point. I'm pretty sure by now he fully realizes how cripplingly and agonizingly in love he's been with Mitsumune this whole time.

Narnia deep

Illegally cute.

The cutest.

I feel like Speedo still isn't fully aware what exactly he's feeling towards Mitsumune but he at least realizes that maybe he doesn't see Mitsumune as just a puppet

Can we talk about the girls in this thread?

Nanko is best girl and I want to hold her hand

I haven't reposted this in a few days, but here's the finished collage everybody did. Staring That Retro Guy as Hellfire.

Which girl is your favorite?

I forgot to add in the pastebin, here it is.
pastebin.com/bFmrNbDE

soy latte

Okay then, post your top three girls.
1. Nyanta
2. Nanko
3. Maimai

Is That Retro Guy a new meme spawn from this threads?

Explain me that meme

She seems very kind and dependable.

Who's the hungest Mayo boy?

Extended version of that pic where?

DELETE THIS

1. Naana
2. Lovepon
3. Nyanta

How would each girls breasts look and feel like?

Somebody didn't know who Lupin was and called him 'That Retro Guy'

I want to fuck Lion.

When the collage was finished some user said
"why is Hellfire that retro guy?" and people thought it was pretty funny. Who doesn't know the worlds greatest theif?

Mitsumune

And show her how lions mate?

Mitumune. Cock user here.

Why does there have to be so many gay Mayoiga threads we have a boy love board

It's time

That contributor here, glad someone liked it.

Is this the pic you were looking for, user?

1. Nanko
2. Nyanta
3. Lion

I agree. I'm a bi fudanshi but all this cockworship is starting to get boring.

Not Toriyasu, that's for sure.

No, but thank you. I needed that too.

I meant the one where he's eating her out.

I would imagine the majority of non faggots and less cancerous people have evacuated the threads. You people should have been more aggressive in keeping that cancer out.

She's the female counterpart to Pink Goddess.

I don't mind it at all, I just wish it were more balanced with other types of funposting.

I want to gently rub Naana's tummy and make the pain go away."

I don't think those who talk about how lovely Lovepon's pons are have a whole lot of experience fondling teenage breasts.

What were we supposed to? It's like one dude trying to break up a 50 man orgy with a squirt gun

Don't breasts generally feel like bags of sand?

A squirt gun would just make them go at it harder.

Breasts are nice and soft.

So which mayoiga girls are hairy?

1. Yune
2. Nana
3. Lion

Nanko, definitely.

Maybe it depends on the size? Big breasts would probably be softer than small ones, right?

Previous thread: fujoshi who have absolutely no clue about normal male behavior.
This thread: future/current wizards.

Spotted one of the gays.

I mean, I'm that user, I asked why Hellfire was Lupin. And I did know who Lupin was, just felt like saying "that retro guy". I didn't even think about it and for sure didn't expect you guys to take it like an offense to the gods of anime or something. But hey, it really feels cool to be responsible for a meme.

That is the generally agreed-upon consensus of worldwide breast connoisseurs, yes.

I want to rest my head in Lovepon's lap while she plays with my hair.

It depends if a girl takes care of herself. Someone who applies lotion and cleans their breasts will have softer boobs than someone who doesn't

You talking about the morning wood stuff?

This fucking thread. God.

Yunna. She's a feminist

Good question! Here are the three hairiest vaginas in Mayoiga, in increasing order:
Nanko
Yuuna
Soy Latte

This is an example of someone who doesn't understand the female body.

But wouldn't lotion make only the skin softer? The inside of the breasts would still be the same, right?

Why would size affect the softness? Don't all breasts feel the same?

Yes, like bags of sand.

While we're on the subject here, is anyone else absolutely 100% straight but also a bit scared/grossed out by vaginas? They look like tiny saarlac pits.

My god. I hope you're not being serious, user.

I'm really sorry, user. I know exactly what you're talking about, and have been looking though my folders for several minutes, but it seems like in a fit of absolute insanity, I failed to actually save the image.

You're not 100% straight then

I agree, but to be fair, it's likely that no one is 100% straight.

Yes, dicks are pretty cute but vaginas are just scary. I'm still straight though I like to put my penis into things and I like boobs

user, I have bad news for you.

I am 100% straight, guys do absolutely nothing for me, I'm just a bit scared of vaginas.

Breasts are made of fatty tissue, so if there was more of it, they would be softer. At least, that's my reasoning.

No breast I've ever squeezed felt like sand. Then again, I "roll" when I squeeze as well.

user...

>tfw you will never writhe in the pleasure of Hellfire's strong, lashing tongue
Living just got a whole lot harder.

I think they're creepy too. But then again, I'm not straight.

REMINDER:
>nurse
>medical knowledge
>spiked Narna's candies
>laced Dahara's cigarettes
More importantly, do NOT believe her smiles.

I'm generally weirded out by orifices. Have you intensely looked at your mouth? Mucous membranes are freaky.

But he's pure. How would he know what to do?

Thank you so much!

You wouldn't happen to be that drawfriend would you? If so, I pray that you will finish this one day and either way, I love you.

Hellfire is a gentle, tender lover. He acts tough on the outside, but inside, he's pratically written by some shoujo author

Don't believe her smiles.

She is a kind and dependable serial killer, just like Pink Goddess.

I agree with this. He would devote himself to pleasing Nyanta/Reiji/his mate with the dedication only a true ranger could muster.

You got me there, user. Fair play.

Pink Goddess is pure. I doubt he even has a trauma. How did someone so perfect as him even end up in this situation?

So far that he came out on the other side

Remember how in the first episode threads some people were saying he should be with Wanko?

Why would I ever give up on the opportunity to feed false information to virgins?

...Reiji? What's the thing with Hellfire and Reiji now?

He just wanted to live a carefree life of murdering autists.

Because you might discover a more fulfilling pursuit, like raising your children?

Haha, no. I'm just a diligent record-keeper. Also a blind one, apparently, since I found the image just seconds after the other user posted it.

I'll probably end up drawing some subpar mayos at some point though.