Flouride

Memes aside, why do they put flouride in the water and should i be deebly goncerned? D-:

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html
cnn.com/2017/09/19/health/fluoride-iq-neurotoxin-study/index.html
hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
archive.is/m6ilH
archive.is/ohq91
archive.fo/Injwj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They don't dump pure fluride into the water/toothpaste dumbass. When bonded to other elements it changes the properties. Its like being afraid of salt because it has chlorine in it.

just about every goddamn mineral you body needs is highly toxic in excess quantities

Probably, I'm honestly and unironically thinking about buying a water filter from the humble water filter merchant.

Fluoride isn't an essential mineral. It's toxic waste from processing aluminium.

This, I think it was first tested in the USSR if I am not mistaken.

They do it to keep it clean but the main problem is that it's incredibly oxidative meaning it binds to other elements very easily but is extremely difficult to seperate after binding.

What the fuck is going on. First i see a tobacco promotion, and now anti-fluoride shilling... It seems as a distraction to get us back to conspiracy theories 1.0.

How much of it in ppm is going in? Then compare how much is considered toxic for human consumption?
Is the type of fluoride composition the same type responsible for changes in hormones?
If you don't like the numbers buy an expensive water filter.
You are now a scientist.

It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.
Fluoride is bad for you, mostly for kids and fetuses. It's not good for your teeth, it causes bone cancer and low iqs plus dental fluorosis.

>Mandrake, have you never wondered why I drink only distilled water, or rain water, and only pure-grain alcohol?

>Its like being afraid of salt because it has chlorine in it
Oh shit nigger (((they))) have been feeding us chlorine!
>rushes to pantry
>sees kosher salt
wew close one

>Fluoride isn't an essential mineral. It's toxic waste from processing aluminium.

>It's not a conspiracy theory, it's a fact.
>Fluoride is bad for you, mostly for kids and fetuses. It's not good for your teeth, it causes bone cancer and low iqs plus dental fluorosis.

I was about to take your first response seriously until i saw your second one. Cite me a single credential study that links it to low iq, please

The point is they don't need to put fluoride in the water at all. You get more than enough fluoride from brushing your teeth twice a day.

huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

Archived it
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercola/fluoride_b_2479833.html

Toothpaste.

It's innocent, it really fucking is. Why they keep putting fluoride in toothpaste might not be, but that's more likely just intellectual laziness from dentist communities.

Even CNN is reporting this just now.
cnn.com/2017/09/19/health/fluoride-iq-neurotoxin-study/index.html

>Huffington post

It's probably an article about the study Harvard Uni did.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/features/fluoride-childrens-health-grandjean-choi/

Took me 5 seconds you lazy fuck

yes benis, you should be deebly goncerned.

Yeah yeah I know, they're talking about Harvard studies though. Fluoride plays all kinds of fuckery, like I said before, mostly on kids.
I'm not a scientist but apparently (among other things) it calcifies your pineal gland and makes it hard for you to absorb iodine (which actually is essential).

This sums it up nicely

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

The water supply is usually chlorinated imho

Hmm, i'll consider my stance on the subject open for debate. Maybe i should be happy that i grew up in the forest and had ground water rather than tap water..

This is an observational study. You can't conclude causation from it.

Fluoride is the most toxic substance in the world.

Teeth can not absorb flouride by means of ingestion. Only via contact does mineralization occur. From the moment the water is down your throat you are gaining 0 benefit.

So drink up and soak up in the shower. Fluoride only helps teeth when in DIRECT contact. Again, not through digestion, that's why toothpaste and mouthwash explicitly say you need to rinse/spit after brushing.

Don't worry about it.

But children have all the fresh pineal gland you could ever need.

Even then you're not safe if you have agriculture nearby, chemical run off my dude. We're all screwed. Gay frogs were not a meme, they were a warning.

They tell you to rinse and spit it out because the shit is poisonous

www.infowars.com/bigberkeewaterfilters/sheckle_chute.html

>Even then you're not safe if you have agriculture nearby, chemical run off my dude. We're all screwed. Gay frogs were not a meme, they were a warning.
was sufficiently far inna woods, only farm in the area was downhill of the water basin

>implying conspiracy theories aren't facts

because of it's """NATURAL""" cleaning property in which it kills the cells in your mouth that eat at your enamel...

Fluoride is a waste material from an industrial process. Some metal, I can't remember.
You fuck nuts put too much thought in to this conspiracy and and completely overshot what was actually going on.
>industrial man 1: bye golly, these haz waste disposal fees are cutting in to our profit margins by a noticeable amount. What can we do?
>Industrial man 2: get the state to pay to have us add it to the water instead of fine us if we get caught doing it
>Man 1: but flouride is supposed to be bad for
>man 2: bind it with other crap, make some bullshit up about stopping cavities, and fire up the lobbyists and think tanks.

No, flouride isn't being added to make the frogs gay or retard you.
Yes, it can fuck you up.
And yes, whoever though this up deserves a rail spike through the dick.

Aluminum. Also from Phosphate mining.

if you drink tea, you are getting mega doses of fluoride already...

It causes low fertility and cancer and low iq reatrds.
And no, fluoride won't turn frogs gay. You're thinking of Atrazine which does turn frogs gay.

>No, flouride isn't being added to make the frogs gay or retard you.

It's birth control drugs expelled in urine doing that.

It's to fight cavities

>we'll get the Goy to poison their water AND we'll make them pay us for it
The audacity! The Chutzpah!
(standard Jew tactics)

>babies first redpill

Now now, I'm sure the burger is well versed epidemiologist

Workers exposed to high levels of dihydrogen monoxide, a well known solvent, will usually wear a full body suit with its own air supply as protection, yet it comes out of our tap same as fluoride. The government is trying to kill us.

>I am a retard.
Yeah you are.

The problem is that a lot of people nowadays don't brush their teeth for some reason.

>the Jew thinks we're so stupid we'll bite the old "h20" is spooky troll.
Fuck off, your ground water is full of fluoride, estrogen from birth control pills, and Atrazine which causes male frogs to turn into fucking females.
You never wondered why everyone is so stupid? Why the men look like ugly women and the women all have huge tits at like 10 years old?

Just take an Iodine supplement daily user it flushes most of the fluoride out of your system drinking bottled water 24/7 is impractical unless you work from home

good luck filtering molecules out of water

>>sees kosher salt
>kosher
I'm onto you, rabbi

Maybe I want to be stupid and ugly and eventually kill myself. Did you ever think about that, retard?

U mean pure flourine. Fluoride is already the salt as u say.

Well your flag is the flag of self destruction so I'm not surprised.

>eventually kill myself
please do

Drinking water is standardized below 1 ppm F. The low-IQ chinks were drinking water 10 to 100 times more concentrated in F.

>kosher salt
There's no way to cook without it. 50/50 ground sirlion and ground chuck seasoned with kosher salt will make a better cheeseburger than money can buy.

A little bit of poison is still poison m8e.
Especially when you're drinking it every day, especially when your body is unable to process it and it builds up.

Fluoride is put in the water because aluminum companies greased the right wheels to make it happen.

A toxic chemical that costs a fortune to properly dispose of was instead turned into a revenue stream. It's pretty simple.

Checked. Making this tonight for dinner now.

It's good for your teeth. Who are the dentists who would want it NOT in the water?

Is fluoride the cause of increasing cock sizes in the US?

>muh teeth

Stop eating sugar.

>toxic waste is good for your teeth

>Is fluoride the cause of increasing cock sizes in the US?
jesus christ that chart rises faster than my damn boner

Chinese science is ignored for political reason but they have over 100 of these studies and banned drinking water fluoridation as a result.

>Now, a report from the world’s oldest and most prestigious medical journal, The Lancet, has officially classified fluoride as a neurotoxin — in the same category as arsenic, lead and mercury.

>Also in the report, they note that neurodevelopmental disabilities, including attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder, dyslexia, and other cognitive impairments, are now affecting millions of children worldwide in what they call a “pandemic of developmental neurotoxicity.”

Text source: archive.is/m6ilH
Report from The Lancet: archive.is/ohq91

Actually in most of the Chinese studies concluding harm it's 0.5 -1.5 ppm being looked at.

you tell me. drinking anything in florida felt like drinking pool water

Did they really go around measuring guys wangs, or is this self-reported?

Flouride and it's effect on humans.
Took a minute to find, google doesn't want to cough up the truth.
archive.fo/Injwj

this.
/thread

because you don't have to brush your teeth twice a day like some kind of goy

Not sure whether you agree with my source or not, but in case you disagree, it says
>Not classifiable as a human carcinogen
The Lancet classifies it as a neurotoxin, not a carcinogen.

The average fucking penis length in the united states is not eight goddamn inches

You don't need to put flouride in the water. Why do you? Why does a country that's so fucking cheap it can't give free healthcare to kids pissing away money on additives to drinking water?

Joggles the jellybean.

I could honestly not drink the water in the US, it was vile. Had to resort to bottled which is full of PBA xenestrogens instead. You're truly fucked, but the worst part is that the americans I was with couldn't taste the difference and that I don't get.

It's a distinct chemical aftertaste. They claimed they couldn't detect it even when side by side with non flouride water. What gives? Is that a result of sucking down flouride since birth?

No, obviously.
But to be fair; average penile length has grown to be an actual length of around 5.6-6.2 inches on average.

It's fluoride and alcohol no shit you don't drink it.

Your gums and soft mouth tissues absorb it while you brush.

ever heard of technology retard?

Not sure, it may or may not cause cancer, but it's toxic as fuck to humans and should not be ingested at all.

Kosher salt is literally the cheapest coarse salt in my supermarket.

Fuck I don't know sweed, why does you country hate itself so much that they allow rapefugees in and create gender neutral schools? In all seriousness though I'm not entirely sure why we would put harmful chemicals into our drinking water.

Also question to whoever can answer, is well water untampered if you live in an extremely rural area?

>It's toxic waste from processing aluminium.
I'm not sure what kind of aluminum processing that you're doing that produces fluoride.

KEK

Water plant user here. The amount of flouride put in the water is minimal. And only about half of water treatment plants in America add fluoride in the first place. With the amount added and the natural occuring fluoride it still doesn't even get above 1ppm. It is true that it is hazardous in concentration however and that's why it is considered a pollutant but so is every other chemical used to treat water in its concentrated form
inb4 sage because he's a water jew

>why do they put flouride in the water
communists seek to enslave their host culture

>The amount of flouride put in the water is minimal.
why is it illegal to add any to water in Israel?

How the fuck does fluoride calcify anything? They're functionally opposite chemically.

Fluorine and calcium, I mean.

>what is distillation

For us that don't have flour water, are we still deficient?

>How the fuck does fluoride calcify anything?
wizards with magnets

Again, not a science boy but it shits up your pineal gland. I have no clue how or why but it's the Jews trying to keep you from talking to God.

easily avoided, simply avoid petrochemicals and your frogs will never be gay

Flouride is dangerous because it replaces Iodine which we need to thrive, it's also a neurotoxin and turns frogs gay. There is no reason human beings should ever ingest any amount of flouride

It's not the fluorides you're tasting. There's all sorts of stuff in any given water supply and it'll all be subject to various processes to try to get it under control. If you have naturally high-fluoride water you may have a problem, but the added levels are seriously low.