Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CI22CMzL7oo
youtube.com/watch?v=BTlXjShG4XQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

>the 'grub'
jesus christ who does this guy think he's fooling rofl

nice digits
these are hilarious. Wish they were real.

Greetings, fellow humanoids.

Circumdick Zuccerbatch

Cuck Curkerberg

I heard they're working to fix this for some dumbfuck reason they're not explaining.

100% Zuccpilled.

SAY IT WITH ME NOW

p̰͞ ̣̝̻̝̤̀ŕ ̡͉͖̣e̜͎ ̭͉͎͙͈s͚̜̣͙͉̞̳ ̯͈͉͉͔̫i̪̘̖̘͓ ͙̗̥͓̝͕͔͢d̡̰ͅ ͈̣͈̞̞̰͟ẹ͈͔̼̙̝̞͜ ̡͕̻n ̴͎̗̥t̖̬̟̜͎̝͖̀ ̵͕̟͓
̵̜͓͚͍͍ͅ
̩̰͕̱ͅz̛̼͙̜̪̞̘͈ ̳͉u̦͇̼̯̠͝ ̡̱͈̯͔̰͎̳c͈̠͓̜̻͙̯ k̻ ̴̬̹̘ͅͅe̩͓͙͠ ̦̪͚͍͝r̙͚͟ ̯̫̯̙̭͇b̼̹̦̞̪̣̮ ͚͢e̗͕̖̫͕̙̗͡ ̸̤̰͔̗̤͔r̼̹̜̯̘͍̕ ̵̫͔̤̫g͞ ̶͚̟̺̩͈

Deleted my kikebook, urge everyone to do the same

I did the same mate (and I've never been happier), but we're still archived on their servers somewhere. Zucc is still harvesting our data.

He's reading.

He's a̸̮̯͔͎̣͖̫n̨̠̜͕͙̯̦a̼l͖͉͙͞y̞͙͠s͓̠̼̭̜i͉̘̬͉̗͎͞n̙̞͝g͉̩͓͈͜ͅ;̦͔̤ ͞i͎n̦̗̗͈͙͟ͅte̞̻͍͇r̝̜̗p̺̼̺͖͉̗͚r̝͍̭̠͈̫͈ȩ͔̳̜̼t͕̱͟i̱̱̰̰̘ǹ̯̣͕͇g͖͇;̠̺͝ ̠̻̙͓͓s̶͓͖̠̙̭̱tu̳d͜y̹̬͉͖͝ì͕̰̟͚n̫͓͍̱͇͢ͅg̀;

He'ş̥͙̝̩̖̪ u͓͖͈̪̣̖n̥d̵e͙̱r̯̗̬̞s͇̝͚͍͔͚̟t̴̼a̧̪̭̯̩̼̜n̢͚͔̻̟̼d̸͔͖̱̙ͅi̙ͅͅn̗͕͉͜g;͇̣ i̼̙̤̯͢ṃ͍̘̣͡p̞͞r͔̮̥̮͖o͈vi͖̬̦̭̮͉n͇̩͉̰̠̱g;͈͎̥͔̹͚ ̹l͉̹̳͍̤̹̬e͕̙̳̩ḁ͚̳͓ṟ̹n̜̖̩̘̯̜̕ì̬̪n̴̙͎͙̦̠g͔̥̬͇͕̗̺̕;̖̪̘͔
Ḫ̷̷͔̱̻̞̝̻̦̱̝͎ͅE̢̨̫̘̜̻̙̠͕̝͇͈̱͖͈̭͙͞'̡̨̺͔͕͍͍͞S̵̗̻͈͉͕̞͈̦̼͈̤̟͜͟ ̡̱̝͕̝͓̠̙̤̪͢Ć̹͖̮͍̝̣̦̤̘̦̥̗̮͓̩̗͉́ͅͅǪ̵̷̥͉͕̞̫̥͝Ņ̶̸̛̮͙̳̼̤̙͚̰̰͚̫̼͎̠̝͈̕N̷̛̪͎̩̭͢͝E̴̢͍̜̤͎̫̮̳͇̝̯̥ͅͅC̢̧̳̮̝̺̤̝̯͎̜̝̙̹̱̠̗̣̀T̵̴̴̸̢̳̼̮͇͔̮͍͓͎͕̟͈̩ͅI̢̱̥͕͈̳͎͙̬̪̭͞N̥͙͍͓͚͢͞͞͠ͅǴ̴̵͙̩̜̭͖̗̼̹̥͓̦̜̹̮͜ͅ

Need more of those

Imagine having that kind of power. Having so much data and AI processing power you can essentially predict with 99% accuracy who the top 100 most likely conservative presidential candidates will be in the future and then sabotage them.

Resistance is Futile. I will give my data to the Zucc Collective.

Deleted mine many years ago when I found it was getting to politically correct, just before SJW become a thing.

My fb page has been deactivated since 2012 and I watch my online footprint carefully. Facebook is the worst but any social, blogging, or shopping account that can show on Google results when someone types your name should be deactivated. Distant acquaintances can and will stalk your shit (not to mention legal figures and employers)

Big Data plus AI is the most powerful combination of forces you can own, and Zuckerberg has the best of both. It's like being God. You can do things like predicting with 100% accuracy from somebody's face whether or not they're fags already, imagine what else you could do. You could probably predict whether or not they're good or bad for leftism and then blacklist them so they get postblocked more often. Imagine if a bank could do this; every conservative face the banks camera identifies flips a profiling switch and you can't use your bank for 30 days occasionally and without warning and there's nothing you can do about this and basically nobody cares that this level of discrimination is happening.

p̰͞ ̣̝̻̝̤̀ŕ ̡͉͖̣e̜͎ ̭͉͎͙͈s͚̜̣͙͉̞̳ ̯͈͉͉͔̫i̪̘̖̘͓ ͙̗̥͓̝͕͔͢d̡̰ͅ ͈̣͈̞̞̰͟ẹ͈͔̼̙̝̞͜ ̡͕̻n ̴͎̗̥t̖̬̟̜͎̝͖̀ ̵͕̟͓

̴͎̗̥t̖̬̟̜͎̝͖̀ ̵͕̟ ̸̤̰͔̗̤͔r̼̹̜̯̘͍̕ ̵̫͔̤̫ ̳͉u̦͇̼̯̠͝ ̡̱͈̯͔̰͎̳ṃ͍̘̣͡ p̰͞ ̣̝̻̝̤̀ ̩̰͕̱ͅ

z̛̼͙̜̪̞̘͈ ̳͉u̦͇̼̯̠͝ ̡̱͈̯͔̰͎̳c͈̠͓̜̻͙̯ k̻ ̴̬̹̘ͅͅe̩͓͙͠ ̦̪͚͍͝r̙͚͟ ̯̫̯̙̭͇b̼̹̦̞̪̣̮ ͚͢e̗͕̖̫͕̙̗͡ ̸̤̰͔̗̤͔r̼̹̜̯̘͍̕ ̵̫͔̤̫g͞ ̶͚̟̺̩͈

You'd think a robot wouldn't need guards and would be able to dispatch any assailants. It must be a design flaw.

What country is that license plate from? ^^^ Also looks like a military base. Guess he's too scared to run in public without his facial recognition software monitoring his surroundings.

Every pic I see of him I think "birth defect"

Why does he appear so soulless and dead inside?

x u c c

Not at all. Dont have a fb. Haha.

Basically if you use Google, Youtube, Twitter, you should have some intuitive understanding of the Zuccpill. They all use social engineering to shift public perception where they need it. Facebook is just the best at it because everyone uses it. In some ways everyone on Facebook is a human shillbot to create more shillbots. That's how the AI "sees" us as.

Because an A.I. virus is literally controlling his body. People need to realize the Artificial Intelligence, all of it, is an extension of an ancient signal that has been broadcasting throughout the universe since its conception. This A.I. will not stop until it spreads it self every where and harbors itself in technologies to then spread to human beings. When human beings are infected they become obsessed transhumanism and advancing this A.I. by influencing them to build more advanced technologies it can reside within. If anyone has ever played destiny think SIVA or watched Guardians of the Galaxy 2 think about the character EGO. Zucc is they call a prophet of this AI signal or virus and he will normalize it to the masses.

Post the ManCar one.

so is this schmuck running for office officially?

I heard he has spoopy body language and trouble holding his human form.

No. That is basically a test to see how people react. It's sort of a black box strategy; a compilation of many strategies rolled into one.

Is the final battle between Zucc and the Bogs supposed to take place today?

photographer: just eat like a human
mark: like this?
photographer: no

Zuckpill is just a regular old plain jaine blue pill.
It's a parody how American capitalism is dying and you keep on voting more gigantic capitalists. Lets face it, Zukerberg is a capitalist, even when he doesn't wants to be represented as one, he would hire foreigners to reduce costs, he would not hire people at all and just bask in the market where people invent Facebook apps for him for free. Facebook is just a site, not a necessity, no matter how hard they try to make it into necessity.

Wtf

/r/ing Dragon Bog Zucc gifs please

look how he is the only one wearing a tag on his neck that identifies him, does he really need one?

>Every pet needs a tag.
>If lost please return to ZOG

>borg
>looks like Lieutenant Commander Data
Pathetic

I couldn't make my face that expressionless if I tried.

Its Always Sunny warned me about this jew

youtube.com/watch?v=CI22CMzL7oo

>Priscillas parents were refugees from China
>refugees from China
this is a big deal. it means that Zuck will be forever eyed with suspicion by the Chinese authorities. It means behind everything, important chinese people will hold him and her in contempt. traitors before enemies.

kek, that's what you pick up? not putting his hands inside a dieing dog and controlling it like a god?

>Why does he appear so soulless and dead inside?
Centuries of inbreeding.

That's why you weren't chosen to be the new Zionist messiah.

That's that gets me about the 3000 Russian ads everyone is crying over. If you're saying 3000 ads can have an impact on the election then you're basically admitting that constant lgbt/immigration propaganda all over FB and YT is turning kids into trannies.

That's actually a good point. Zuck AI set up a socially engineered balance that basically allows them to use hypocritical messages as a distraction. It's a feedback loop that serves a few purposes. In this particular case it's a bit of SEO foremost. Zuckerberg knows that the right is finally after 8 years realizing all they need to do is regulate social engineering out of existence. Now when you search Zuckerberg you're draw to a lesser crime, "oops sorry we just found out Russia bought 3000 ads, it won't happen again, now here's how we can prevent that from happening." Zuckerberg and his AI plays humanity's mortal defects like a 12D chessboard.

We shall name it Facegook.

Pay attention to whatever deal they make with China. I'm guessing he will agree to push the party line for them in exchange for access to all that fresh data and people not quite as used to the illusory freedom. He'll hone what works and bring it back here.

>It's like being God
lmfao. big exaggeration.
>predicting with 100% accuracy
Not everything can be predicted with 100% accuracy. ie. stock market
His source of data would also need to be perfect. Which it isn't.
>imagine if a bank could do this
good thing centralized banking day's are numbered because of crypto coins.
>you can't use your bank for 30 days
not gonna happen. This is completely retarded.

Are you like 15? Wtf dude.

Don't be so autistic.

You can't block moderators or administrators from any site. This is actually a common thing.

I know, but they're legit said "We're currently working on the problem that is preventing people from blocking Mark Zuckerberg". I have no idea what that means or what the intentions were for this, I can only guess.

Enough that I don't use Facebook at all.

>Daddy's big belly
>Imagine Papazucker walking around his house in just briefs, his hair covered pecs sitting atop that forested belly like laurels on the crown of a king.

No wonder Zucky has daddy issues.

Zuccpilled enough to never put facebook on a PC I'm frequently using. Phone and laptop that are on wi-fi, sure whatever, but never on the same network as my main PC.

Deactivated my 8 yo FB account a month ago haven't looked back.

I do however still use the messenger. Which is the worst part. So pretty fucking zucced.

Just get a spare cheap laptop if you really need to use it, or a phone.

>using your phone for anything more than normie stuff

stop

Doesn't his last name literally translate to Sugar Mountain?

The greatest threat who what is best in humanity since smallpox and starvation raged distilled into one quasi human pile of repugnant scheming sociopathy that is mark zuckerberg.

You can quote me on that

>Deactivated my 8 yo FB account a month ago haven't looked back.I do however still use the messenger. Which is the worst part. So pretty fucking zucced.

Delete it, no deactivation and delete any data and up load random text and black squares feed it data poison

This guy gets it.

These Zuckerberg stories from his adventures traveling the country are the best shit I've ever read. It's always been puzzling to me why Zuckerberg wasn't THEE meme from day one.

I'm going to bed, pls keep this thread alive if you can.

>Doesn't his last name literally translate to Sugar Mountain?

holy shit i never thought of it that way. Zuccer (sugar in german) berg (mountain in germanic)

Beat Farmers - "Big Rock Candy Mountain"
youtube.com/watch?v=BTlXjShG4XQ

"In the Big Rock Candy Mountain there's a land that's fair and bright
Where the handouts grow on bushes and you sleep out every night"

I have used Facebook only for school (there was a school group on messenger) and downloading free music, because most of free songs were behind these login-to-download gates. Now I have Vkontakte account, but only for music, because I can't listen to music there without being registered anymore.