Based Aussie kids

Year 12 students at one of Sydney's most exclusive boys schools celebrate end of school year by saluting a Nazi flag in a photo - and dupe the deputy principal into appearing in it

>A group of male modern history students posed for an end-of-year school photo
>They asked their Deputy Principal Rod Morrison to be in the photo
>Before the shot was taken the students unfurled a Nazi flag and saluted
>He also asked them to delete the photo after class but it still circulated
trib.al/BWSxDhw

This is too good.

Other urls found in this thread:

shore.nsw.edu.au/home
shore.nsw.edu.au/file.php?fileID=12166
policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2013/01/04/court-flipping-off-cops-is-constitutional.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking crush them all like the bugs they are. Racism is cringe.

And (((they))) say the larrikin spirit is dead

Cringe

good lads

Generation Zyklon

Just having a lark cunt, ease up

Hello kike

why is it inappropriate? someone redpill me on why you cant do certain hand positions in front of certain graphics?

Because of Muh poor kikes

GOOKS!
The lot of them.

Go flick the bird at a cop, go find out.

>blurs out a flag just for the flag to be totally visible

How old are Year 12s in Aussieland?

>Cringe
Hi plebbit

17/18

i don't like you

>NSW Jewish Board of Deputies chief executive Vic Alhadeff told Daily Mail Australia that the students should visit the Sydney Jewish Museum before making misguided mistakes such as these again.

hahahahaa

No seriously there is a 90% chance they are all gooks and judging by their hands, bodies and blurred out faces they are.

oogah boogah to you too my good man.

Wait. There's a kike museum in Sydney? What the fuck man

And they still pixelated the image

nice work auscucks

we're all going to make it

You'd be surprised how many young people are influenced by the seeds laid here years ago. I know I was. I bet there's some 15-18 year old kids here being exposed to different opinions right now. Pretty cool desu.

50/50 at best. I see light brown hair and fashy haircuts among the pixellation

is this you?
im in adelaide and i've never even seen a jew, apparently sydney is the aus hub of kikedom (according to anons on here)
i read a thing a while back that said that Israeli jews viewed Australia as the least anti semetic country and most accepting of them living here.

This is disgusting. They should all go to prison for this. #openbordersforaustralia

Behave user, we will need them as they will need us, when our people finally wake up and vote for anti-immigration parties.

Get fucked sheepshagger. Winston for PM.

Spotted the subhuman nigger

>mfw I went to that school
>mfw Mr Morrison taught me modern history for HSC

But user I'm voting winnie today

What was it like man? How long ago? Could this have happened in your class?

UNCENSORED PLS

Also in Adelaide. There's really not many jews here. I thought I knew of one synagogue, but then it turned out that was just a Greek Orthodox Church. It's sad because I just want to nuzzle some sweet jewess tits.

I went to that school. When I finished there were literally 6 asian boys in the senior school. There's probably a larger contingent these days but it's still vastly white.

That's because while the jew believes he is welcome and we are soft ready to exploit goys we are actually kiking all the jews back

I know you're trolling but
>Sydney's most exclusive boys school
They are literally all gooks, they're not closing anyones borders.
They are literall

Hail Victory

I graduated in '03. Mr Morrison is pretty based. Quick story
>doing Nazi Germany
>teacher of another class is one of those try-hard "cool" teachers who brings a guitar to class a shit
>his class is out the on oval doing push ups and shit so they could experience the life of Hitler Youth
>Mr Morrison walks past
>"cool" teacher points at him and says "See boys, that'd be the SS selector coming to check for potential recruits"

Fuck.

see

Hello shitskin

Tbh sounds like the exercise would have appealed to boys that age.

Clever

help me find a pic of the year 12's
shore.nsw.edu.au/home

Not hating on the lesson. It was a good idea. That teacher was cunt though. I forget his name now. He was also the "theatre sports" coach.

Try the weekly record. It usually has pictures of sporting events and stuff from the previous week. My family used to get the year book sent out as we're third generation shore family. Dunno if they've got 2016 but that has all the full year group shots.

>Goebbels
>Not Stephen "Red Piller, Kike Killer" Miller

the most recent in the gallery is from 2012
>i dont know how to navigate the site

...maybe

That's not shore prep uniform so no idea where you got that. They have a blue and white tie.

Go back to fucking your 8 year old wife Muhammad

Their website
shore.nsw.edu.au/file.php?fileID=12166

FREASH OC!

its not an argument is right. cus there doesnt need to be one. boys will be boys and everyone could just grow some thicker skin and not give a fuck.

This is the prep uniform. I couldn't find your image in the link. Regardless, you can clearly see the blue and white tie I mentioned, not blue and yellow.

Why do same-sex schools still exist? They're homofaggot breeding grounds.

did those niggers seriously "censor" the swastika?

Shore boy user here. Not home now so new ID. There was less homofags (of which I'm aware) in my year than the same year at the local public co-ed school. In addition, there are 3 girls schools within 15 mins walk of shore. There's a lot of overlap with girls schools in general due to sisters, cousins, etc.

(You) #
I'll add that, in my day, shore was pretty blokey bloke. Big on rugby, rowing and cricket. The big rowing contest, head of the river, has an after party (not supported by the schools obviously). There's always loads of sluts trying to get in to bang the winning guys. To combat this, when i was in year 12, they had to set up a filter due to the amount of sluts. They had 3 guys out the frong with score cards. The chick had to average an 8 to get into the party.

Name of the girls' schools? That's my fetish.

Is he a short dude with a whimpy voice?

Monte st angelo, north sydney girls and wenona.

Manlet with average voice. I think he coached tennis but i could be wrong.

>catholic school
Oh sweet baby Jesus just like in my chinese cartoons. I wish All-girls' schools were common in my cunt, we're catholic as fuck after all but nope.

Lol i bet youre fun at parties

Yeah i went out with a monte girl for a bit

>exclusive boys school
Amongst other things I've been a maths/physics teacher. These kids are insufferable, entitled little shits with rich obnoxious parents, they are not based, believe me. These kinds of people are incredibly slimy and repulsive, will never work a hard day in their lives and have utter contempt for Australian traditions and culture. You fellas have no idea.

t. Worked at cranbrook

Where's the uncensored one?

kill yourself immediately Paco

what's this minecraft shit?

also end of year? its September ?

These guys deserve the medal of honor

Outstanding gentlemen.

>crush them all like the bugs they are
>Racism is cringe

Do you know how I know you're from reddit?

>Flipping off cop
Actually protected by 1st Amendment in America.
policemag.com/channel/patrol/news/2013/01/04/court-flipping-off-cops-is-constitutional.aspx

Hsc starts in october so official school is nearly finished for year 12

isnt that kid on the right from that swedish gay show or something
there was a gif had a muzzi grill in it too

Why the fuck is the swastika blurred out????

>Mfw this is the school I went to
I figured there would be a thread about it here.
Its a pretty good school, AMA.

white is pure

What year did you graduate my man?
2015 graduate here

Why does studying history turn you Right wing or more extremely a Nazi?

Because you see the facts and not the (((lies))).

do you know this guy

Which is hilarious coming from a likely communist propaganda officer.

'03, youngfag

Your precious pedophile lifestyle will not be normalized. Consider suicide.

bix nood

fpwp

oven yourself

aussie shitposters irl

>comparing Richard Spencer to Hitler

I think it changed a lot in those years.
It was basically an academic school during my time, and the focus on sport is much less.

>NSW Jewish Board of Deputies chief executive Vic Alhadeff told Daily Mail Australia that the students should visit the Sydney Jewish Museum before making musguided mistakes such as these again.

alright now, little goys. come into my lair and learn about the six gorillion. if you ask any questions, we will ruin your life

My year did pretty solid in HSC (we beat view in any event) and still did sport.

>Year 12 students at one of Sydney's most exclusive boys schools
All that money spent by their parents on school fees, and now (((they))) won't give these boys jobs.

Some guys paid a skywriter to write TRUMP over the sky above the Women's March in Sydney.
If their toxic wombs could contain life they would have all miscarried they were so triggered.

During election day the student union building at Sydney Uni had the results coming in and like ten Trump guys started cheering so hard that the 90+ Clinton supporters had to leave and write multiple blog posts about racism and sexism being bad.

The bants are strong here.

I think my year was top 20 in the state or around about it.
Basically it's an academic selective school these days. The only GPS school that does better is Grammar