Girls und Panzer GuP

Unnoficial v4.5 release sub, beta encode and chapter file for the film:

mega.nz/#F!Hk53ATxA!uuAnNxSbX63CWHT5NfpdDg

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/lbcewg.webm
diff.pics/4LwMDSUW2xvz/1
diff.pics/2oKC8yOLIehg/1
youtube.com/watch?v=4GLvBLO-blY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/152_mm_howitzer_M1943_(D-1)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't understand why people say they talk silly. To me they all sound the same.

"Be be be!"
It sounds rather silly at least on the sacrifice scene, but in the beginning, I thought it was normal. I still wonder if that is Hokkaido dialect or not. But they are adorable nevertheless.

They don't talk silly, they talk cute.
a.pomf.cat/lbcewg.webm

That's a lewd nina.

>beta encode

What

>a.pomf.cat/lbcewg.webm
be-ba-be-ba
be-bu-beshi

I think little girls are cute.
I don't think little babies are cute.
They sound like babies. Which is a turn off.

Since Karl is allowed in Senshado. When will we see Katyusha in Senshado?

Beta Mux* would have been the correct term. The encode itself is already done.

Which has just finished uploading, by the way. So should be up in the mega folder.

I wonder why there isn't any fanart of Yukari in old type school swimsuit considering she wore one in the OVA.

What's the latest chapter of Rabu Rabu?

Is it 1080?

Katyusha is just a truck with a rocket launcher mounted on. If it gets allowed they might as well start bringing dive bombers and fixed artillery.

>that Continuation audio drama

Holy fucking shit.

How many drama CDs does the movie have?

B-but, Karl is just artillery mounted on a train too.

>Kay Shills

Learn to appreciate Tohoku-ben you pleb.

Yes.
I downloaded all encodes available until the BDMV was out, so I could compare them all to the original. I wasn't satisfied with neither so I did my own encode, it is still, so far the best one available on Nyaa.

Let's see if Commie does a bloated encode soon but I doubt it would be much better than mine anyway.

diff.pics/4LwMDSUW2xvz/1
diff.pics/2oKC8yOLIehg/1

Yes, but Katyusha is a rocket launcher. There is a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=4GLvBLO-blY

Nishi theme song?

Already showed up.

Will the "final" release (with the v5 subs) use your encode?

Karl is not a train it has tracks. You are confusing with Gustav. Nevertheless, It is still self-propelled artillery, not a tank.

That shit looks so cool and impractical at the same time.

I don't know which encode /ak/ will choose to use. I'm not directly associated to them.

I'll, however, use their subs for my own release if no one else release an encode that satisfy me, (which is very probably.)

Someone shop that popular red cap on her.

Is Kay even good at senshado?

>Which is a turn off.
Good, KV-tan lolis are not to be sexualized.

Explain to me why Darjeeling is not your favorite panzer.

>treats spies as friends and compliments their deception
>voluntarily throws a tournament match to make up for a subordinate's unsporting play
>commits her own team's resources to help a competitor hide their tanks in defiance of a government order
>literally the only compensation she asks is that they play tanks with her again

Kay is the purest senshado maiden in word and deed

Rosehip exists

because everything she says is clearly too deep for me.

Just listened to the Chihatan drama, I love those girls they're adorably dumb

Pika pikachu.

Those acts doesn't sound too American to me.

Because Yukari, Anchovy, Anzu, Miho, Maho, Mika, Mikko, Katyusha, Erwin, Rosehip, Caesar, Sodoko, Nekota, Kay, Nishi and Fukuda exist.

Cause Chovy exists

OP's picture is pretty fucking sexualized alright, I had an immediately Bonner the first time I saw it.

Do you have the link?

Yank

Damn, I want to give prez the wildest anal tomguejob she ever had, when she's the most bloated with gas from all the sweet potato.

Miho a smug.

>GuP movie will never air in any theaters in your whole country

Pretentious tea sippers aren't my thing.

She may be pure and ghenki, but she's shit at senshado.

Nice /fit/ lolis.

>You will never get double teamed by the Nishizumi siblings

A friendly, boisterous rich girl committed to fair play and earnest competition, who is blind to the fact that her most heartfelt values are being compromised by a runaway wiretapping operation?

she is so American it hurts

I am gonna say... no
just numbers, a nsa wannabe, and a 17 pounder

Why does the Duce have a riding crop if she doesn't ride a horse?

Robots are tho?

Not that impractical really, it's for sieges

>panzer

>Pretentious
That's assuming she's not smart, which is a lie. She's proven to be smart in how she can analyse Miho's plans - no matter how unconventional they are - and develop a counter-plan to beat her. That, and she knows what she's talking about when she uses those proverbs, unlike Mika who never explains herself.

Is this how Erika feels every night?

No bully

Kat-chan!

Maho is the biggest bully on the show.

>Fair-play

Too bad the rest of the world doesn't view American as a country who plays fairly.

So she can hit Pepperoni hopefully

>America
>Fair play
>Not "fair play only when it's convenient or we would lose face otherwise"

Tanks were regarded as cavalry by some during WW2, I wouldn't be surprised if a riding crop was standard issue for someone.

The KMM-mandated molestation of Erika isn't restricted to the night.

I feel like we haven't seen enough of Kay to judge whether she's an effective commander or not. The whole cheating thing by Arisa in the one match we saw kind of took away to see how good she really is.

But I assume she might be kind of good since Saunders is kind of famed as a good senshado school and Miho was willing to put her in a commander role.

That's what Erika never felt and would sell the entire KMM carrier with all the people on it to feel it.

Truly heaven

t. sore losers

Who is the best Japanese commander

Saunders is famous for having a ton of money and tanks, they're not really SRS BUSINESS like Kuromori and Pravda etc

The whole school's approach seems to be "It's only a game, why you have to be mad?"

Then some worthless virgin wiretaps

Maho and Miho are bullies who exploited KMM students for their own sexual pleasure.

Those Pravda bakas

Noriko

If they weren't fit, they wouldn't be able to reload that KV-2.

That's because you're a lolicon

Being a sex slave to the Nishizumi is not a bad fate

That shell probably weighs more than she does.

Don't know what aspects you guys are talking about but fair-play in sports is kind of an important value over here.

Define "fair play".

They probably just chose her to be commander because she's charismatic and popular. Makes sense when their senshado is based more on the team than skill.

DUCE.

What is that gun for?

Why is Darjeeling hoverhanding?

Shoot deserters.

Playing fairly. Is the concept of fairness that foreign to Americans?

For fuck sake, Hana, after all you guys have been through you'd miss there?

She has a boyfriend (me)

But in capacity? I'm not an American, but I'm just curious as to what you consider an example of their unfair play?

They might not be as hardcore as Kuromorimine or Pravda, but if I recall correctly, they said that Saunders was still ranked pretty highly among the schools.

The HE round weights 40kg, which I think is the full weight assembled, so 32kgs for the shell less the 8kg projectile. I'm not sure If I got the figures right.

But yeah, an 1,48 thin japanese girl hardly weights more than 35 kilograms.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/152_mm_howitzer_M1943_(D-1)

Because money and a full roster of a bajillion pretty solid tanks is a skill all of its own

To put it simply, it's all to do with proportions and rules.

For example in WWI, it was agreed that none of the powers should use chemical warfare, but Germany did (since they were losing and desperate to win). Germany played unfairly, since they didn't play according to the agreements/rules made.

Proportions would be used like America nuking Germany for shooting an American. Sure, Germany was in the wrong at first, but nuking someone for that is unjust, and thus unfair.

I want Naomi to pound me

no user that's a 40-something kg shell and a 38-somethingarather kg cartridge (or was it the other way around)

That will cost £17

She doesn't want to touch the commoner
tfw I'm a south west peasant

I'd give her my 17 pounder if you know what I mean