>white cop

Will Black Lives Matter show up?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=51f_1506103365
youtu.be/vtPplgvxrOk
liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1506112480
youtu.be/3JcmQONgXJM
youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0
ktla.com/2017/09/22/video-shows-huntington-beach-police-officer-shooting-man-outside-7-eleven/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow this weeb is tough, taking it like a real man.

Only if soros wanted them to. So, no.

Shot by a brown cop

Im hardcore rightist, bit this was not ok.
Thats was a revenge execution sort of.
That cop is a low tier nigger himself.

I can't tell what's going on. Why is the tweaker getting jiggy with it? And why are there socks falling out of his pockets?

nice dance moves

Shot? You mean tased?

this
that was obviously a taser

Looks like he had a pocket knife or something

News is reporting it as a fatal shooting.

2 fucking retards or bait. Tazers are bright yellow not all black with a fucking under-barrel flashlight.

I hate cops too.. but looks like the guy pulls the officers COP spray out of his belt which justifies the shooting. COP spray in that situation could be considered deadly in court. COP spray could be used against cop, then anything could happen, including requisitioning the officers weapon.

t.lawyer

well then what the fuck is going on then
got any links?

>degenerate gets shot
Nothing of value was lost.

Yo, why does this kid have socks just gushing out of his pockets? Also, looks like an antifaggot.

Talcum X has it on his twitter

DDR gif when?

what do you mean? Kid got mag dumped and was trying to regain composure until lack of blood to the brain at which point he collapsed.

you're a star
also, what the fuck he emptied an entire fucking clip into him

yeah I can see that now I can hear what's going on
without sound on the webm it really looks like he got tazed bro
but that well isn't the case

this, respect for my nigga

I think what's throwing people off is how he stands there and takes multiple shots like it's no big deal before falling down.

>clip
In all seriousness, when you shoot, you shoot to kill.
Shooting someone and not killing them is liability city.

The cop lost access to his radio and couldn't call for backup.

That was fucked up. I understand the state has to deal with animals daily, but I do not see this as a good shoot.

>clip
(you)

magazine

Tazers are bright yellow and obvious to distinguish them from live-ammo firearms. Kid took those bullets like a champ though. Fugggg.

lol ok thanks I'll use the correct terminology next time :^)

>the first comment

youtu.be/vtPplgvxrOk
In between the 3 and 4 second mark he can be seen taking something out of the belt of the officer.

leading theories to nature of object
>pistol magazine (this was corroborated in an interview with the person who filmed the video)
>pocket knife
>collapsible baton

liveleak.com/view?i=9a9_1506112480

Extended version.. you can see him grab the COP spray from the officers belt.

He drops something out of his hand. If it turns out that it was a knife or something, I say it's justified. If someone has a weapon in their hand and they're still standing, you gotta take them down.

Just a fucking hipster dipshit who probably does so many drugs he was momentarily numb to getting a damned hole put in him.

He's nigger tier.

Why does every police shooting in USA happen at a fucking sev?

i do agree with you but we are at the point where people like this need to be removed from society

7/11 gives cops free coffee, so they usually hang out there when they're on a break or in between calls.

Props to the kid for taking those .40cals like a champ

Thats where poor people (criminals) go.

See, people are gonna say "B-but it's just pepper spray!" but cops are allowed to take anyone down if the target has a weapon that can take them down. You're not allowed to point a taser, pepper spray, tactical flash light, ANYTHING at a cop. It's almost the same thing as having a weapon because they can take down a cop and then take their lethal weapon.

Looks like pepper spray to me too. Whats the back story here?

Whites can't dance

Fake and extremely fucking gay.

I concur after further review. I used to look like a degenerate though. These are the times we live in. Play stupid games.

So what ?
That weakling weeb was no thread.

thread theme
youtu.be/3JcmQONgXJM

Nope, he got shot about 5 or 6 times. Here's the video with sound

it's a magazine

It's the cops spare pistol mag.

Kid clearly had something in his hand.

This isnt good.If black lives matters shows up it will put them in a light of "everyone's hero" instead of them protecting blatant nig criminals.

I'm sorry, but can somebody convince me that this kid got shot multiple times? Im not seeing any holes in his sweater or blood, or any sort of reaction to being shot. Honestly, it looks like he got tazed. The way he fell to the ground definitely looks like he was shot. But where is the fucking holes and blood????

Real life isn't like the movies.

Yeah its an audio edit. He needs some milk. Fake.

Lol I meant the kid grabs what looks like pepper spray from the cops belt. How could you think for 1 second I thought he was pepper sparayed you retard.

i looked a bit like a degenerate as well (long hair, always wore black) but i knew never to fuck with cops like that. i've been to jail and been arrested and even been pushed around by a cop before but i always knew if you fight them they fuck you over. this kid was never taught the seriousness of the thing he just did and now he's dead

People watch too many movies.

Pistol cartridges don't drop people anywhere near as quickly as rifles or shotguns.

Watch the videos posted ITT. Movies and video games are usually full of shit, there's not usually that much blood upon getting shot.

yea no one is talking about all the socks
#WHATS WITH THE SOCKS?

Ahhh, ok.

9mm is likely what the cop was shooting. 9mm doesn't rip massive holes in people like movies show.

did he died?

he dodges the first 5 then the officer finally hits him with the 6th

he was trying to dodge the entire magazine then kill the officer when he reloaded, cop got lucky with that hit and it saved his life

It was the officer's flashlight.

Nah dude he walked it off

>throwing people off is how he stands there and takes multiple shots
most people shot once with a hand gun survive, there is a reason people dont hunt deer with 9mm 40s or 45s. The FBI claimed the 10mm was the best defense cartridge but too much for inexperienced shooters to use. The cartridge is still used by SWAT and hunters to take game today

Thats why it takes multiple shots to incapacitate a criminal today. I seldom carry a pistol thats doesnt have enough energy to kill a deer or charging boar. If you want one stop shots and you are not a great marksman you need a bigger gun

357 and up will work fine, you need about 600/flbs of energy for wet work

>Sup Forums spills spaghetti
>/fa/ spills socks

That is some bullshit. The kid wasn't even near the cop. A can of spray compared to a loaded .40 isn't reason enough to empty 6-7 rounds into the kid.

It's been a magzine, pepper spray, and a flashlight so far. He wasn't trying to kill the cop, and I would have rather this retard lived, but it's still what happens when you assault an officer and grab something off his belt.

Man this video is really fucked up. This honestly just looks to me like a scene from what I would imagine the streets of Babylon looked like.

That is one thing I never did as well. Dont fuck with cops...ever.

That's just how handgun wounds look famalam. See

>Nigger who shot tv reporter
>"Joy Lane" nigger
This video youtube.com/watch?v=ISFU5ehObC0

Nah it's pretty clearly a glock mag, he's just holding it upside down because that's how magazines are stored.

Nigger should have said joy lane.

You're all wrong, he stole the officers standard issue black rectangle. He clearly deserved to be shot for doing so.

Both eyewitnesses also state that it was a magazine

ktla.com/2017/09/22/video-shows-huntington-beach-police-officer-shooting-man-outside-7-eleven/

Im a right winger conservative through and through. But ive always told my family and friends that becoming a police officer should be a difficult thing to do. Most people become police officers because they have no other options. This kill was NOT justified. If you're that much of a pussy that you cannot handle a fucking teenager weeb, then you shouldnt be carrying a fucking firearm. Period. This is disgusting. Honestly, these types of police officers should be put down to death themselves.

>tweaker maces cop
>grabs his gun
>no more cop
This is why he got put down like the trash he was. Sorry not sorry faggot. Say no to your fucking drugs and this shit won't happen to you.

>hunter needs one arrow to take down a giant moose
>pig needs to empty an entire magazine into a skinny kid to take him down
This is murder. One shot should have sufficed - what a pathetic cop. Whatever happened to professionalism?

>shot 6 times
>continues standing

wtf i hate 9mm now

lol anyone got a good super cut of this

Look at the 10 links posted in the thread with the sound dumbass

Who died?

and check the fucking digits faggots

>im right wing
>cops aren't justified in wasting a tweaker who is grabbing shit out of their belt
you're a kike is what you are

kek

All of the officer's shit fell of his belt, you can see his walkie talkie on the ground too.
I would rather have him live too, why would a cop empty his mag onto him? It's a fucking execution.

USA glorifies these cops and glorifies soldiers aka "welfare queen" aka guns for hire for corporations in foreign lands

That was a pretty movie-like death though.

who is camera?

kill yourself leaf. Anyone assaulting a cop deserves death

they were separated by more than six feet....the appropriate thing would have been for the cop to warn him to stop moving before going Miami Vice on his ass and shooting 1/3 of all the bullets in California at a kid

>Whatever happened to billy clubs? Fucking pussies

Either go back to red-dit or the trailer park.

How was he supposed to know that the magazine was the one from his belt, assuming that he correctly identified that the object in the kid's hand was a pistol mag?

For all the officer knew that was a magazine that the kid had in his pocket the whole time that he was preparing to load a concealed firearm with.

calling a flashlight.

REEEEEE, local news had this and the reporter said he took the cop's clip, both times they aired the segment live.

>muh execution
Settle down Chang, we don't let our meth addicts run around with police equipment in America. You wouldn't understand.

Im a kike sure, but at least I get laid and have a high paying job. Fucking waste of life is what you are