WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

How did they get your number fag?

How about some context eucalyptus muncher.

"no"

do it goy

No idea. i dont even give out my number.

They probably bought it like telemarketers do?

Fake and gay

i cant even send a reply

>message
>Has contact name
>Hurr durr who is this

Nice fake Faggot

Tell them to fuck off

Vote no.

I already voted NO on monday and sent the letter.

I hope yes wins as anything that further destroys Aus is the right choice.

Well shit kek

Vote for depravity, cheer sodomy, be a good little communist and help destroy the family.

why is the machinery for the "yes" side so big? are they not confident they'll win?

they always so much fucking money to spend on this kind of thing

People got in trouble for pic related and had the $4000 crowdfunding cancelled.

Yet the yes side are allowed to spam people phones?

They know aussies dont want fag marriage. thats why they wanted the jews in parliament to vote instead of the public.

Enjoy your 6 months of celebritory degenerecy followed by them going back into hiding.

Vote yes, the LGB community is good.

YOU FORGOT THE T, Q and I

SHITLORD

Fuck does that mean I'm gonna get it? They're pretty slow, did mine ages ago.

>the LGB community is good.
... for red pilling normies on the degeneracy of faggots and pedos.

If they start calling landlines, my dad will be so pissed off.

He abuses the shit out of indians who call and annoy him.

(((142530637)))

Are you retarded?

I feel bad for the gays who hate this pride shit.

state enforce homoseks

>he has a mobile phone

GOOD LUCK SENDING ME ONE OF YOUR POOFTA MESSAGES CUNT AHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAH

Why do you give a fuck about grown men having consensual sex in privacy? You think gay people that marry are like the degenerate drug addicts you see at gay pride? Seriously get over it.

MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE MEANING OF SOMETHING BECAUSE YOUR FEELINGS ARE HURT

Why aren't you satisfied with "Civil Unions" you fucken winging poofta cunt?

>private

Depraved fuckers.

If they want to do that in private for it.

But these nasty fucking cunts parading their sick depraved stuff need to be stopped.

lol the jews even mutilate the aussie cocks too

>Why do you give a fuck about grown men having consensual sex in privacy
i agree with the current definition.

it's not even about that anymore it's about the behaviour of their advocates and what further things they'll decide to change

the way you creepy orwellian tier fucks behave disgusts me

>old man yells at sms

Some gay people get married, so what?
You won't get aids from eating jesus next Sunday.

it's not fun mate

>You won't get aids from eating jesus next Sunday.
i'm feeling incredibly persuaded right now

it's probably a location based broadcast desu

Read the rest of my post.

Compelling argument.
Some countries tell gays to get "Civil Union'd" instead, what now poofta?

Just vote no

noice

The no campaign has spent 4 times as much money than the yes campaign

they aren't married
the same way transwomen aren't women

My point still stands. because you don't see straight people doing that in public, why would we hold gay people to a different standard?

Yet many gays are christian. It's not mutually exclusive. If they desire a religious wedding why should it be denied them. It's a good thing for religions to progress and adapt to the world. Otherwise you end up with fanatics wishing death upon the pagans and treating women like shit. Ring a bell? Christianity has grown out of it and so should you.

sauce?

>

Marriage is a sacrament between a man and a woman, not between two blokes.

You can say that it is recognised by the law all you want, but neither God nor the population at large will ever see same sex couples in the same light as same sex couples.

Humans are wired to identify disease and abnormal behaviour and to find it disgusting as a protection mechanism. By definition homosexuality is abnormal no amount of rainbow flags is going to "educate" people into seeing it anything other than an aberration.

I don't advocate the persecution of homosexuals, but don't try and tell me deviations from the norm and normal. That will never be true.

that pic is from toronto

lmao wtf? basically just direct propaganda? how far we've come

>if transwomen decide to be women why should it be denied to them
why does every argument on the "yes" side of this issue around the world ALWAYS leave out the fact that the state is involved in this

it's as if you're attacking a strawman where gays are pretending to get married

Because Australia is a country full of bigoted retards. We've had had legal gay marriage since the 1980s and these kangaroo fuckers are still against having legal gay marriage in 2017.

The fact that gays having basic human rights is even up for debate shows you how backwards and primitive Australians really are.

>no
>crowd funded sky message
>tony talking sometimes

>yes
>spammed throughout news
>headbutted a 'no' politician
>get up
>sent me a fucking text message
>boomed out at football game
>ads on tv

Did I ever mention trans? It's people getting married not a permanent surgery.

>Because Australia is a country full of bigoted retards
damn, well fortunately you, a foreign fuckhead, will be fine no matter what

This. Australians are too stupid to use basic common sense though. They at backwards inbred idiots.

Your country literally legalised heroin and dog fucking.

AUSSIES OI OI OI

>dude it's x
>thing we do now is better by virtue of being more recent
>"I can't believe your culture isn't as eroded as mine!"

You primitive religious idiot. Kill yourself you miserable waste of oxygen.

What are we progressing toward, leaf?

it's the same logic
trying to redefine what a term is to fit the new culturally erosive idea

Yeah faggot, im not Christian, but i can fucking read. The bible specifically states that fags should be killed. That is pretty incompatible.

Stop getting your news from Sup Forums. Needle exchange helps reduce damage arising from heroin addiction to both users and society. It's not a counter that sells heroin.

The exact response I'd expect from Australia.

noice

>TRIGGERED REEEEE ACKNOWLEDGE MY SWEATY HAIRY MANLOVE SHITLORDS

I think I may need some sauce.

Progressivism is the support for social reform. As a philosophy, it is based on the Idea of Progress, which asserts that advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization are vital to the improvement of the human condition.

We are trying to change the world while religious science hating idiots are holding us back.

Hi Trudah.

Somthing, something...BEDS ARE BURNING!!! There is nothing gay about fucking a mans tight batty hole

>social reform
not interested in your dystopia leaf

text back a dick pic

You're a mentally subservient faggot, some things are fine. Changing for the sake of changing is a stupid fucking philosophy.

Good to see stevo still does stunts

Why are so many christians closeted gays? I've fucked 4 guys so far who were closeted religious self hating gays. I'll fuck you to if you want and turn you into a good little twink who worships my cock.

except supposed advancements are subjective rather than objective, to the point where they've become opposed to actual advancements in science, technology, economic development, and social organization

to say progressives have improved the human condition is to be a moron with an ideology structured around loose confirmation bias

well this devolved pretty quickly. you don't sound any calmer

It's shit like this that always reels me back hard into the "kill all gays" camp. Sometimes I think, fuck it. Let them do what they want, maybe they will finally shut up about it. Then I realize the more we give them the more openly degenerate the become.

We already have legal rights aswell you retarded leaf.

This isn't about legally binding contracts. This is about hijacking the word marriage and further destroying another aspect of religion.

That's all you degenerate gays ever do. Destroy.

Don't tell me orthodoxy will save the white races and other self absorbed bullshit fantasy. The catholic church has kept my ancestors down for a long time. At least anglos didn't pretend to be our friends.

i feel like a black man after viewing your pic, thanks ;)

that pic is seriously horrendous though

CONGRADULATIONS AUSTRALIA!
YES YES YESSSSSS!
When can I marry one of you fine men and move over?!

>further destroying another aspect of religion.

It should be destroyed. Religion, especially Christianity hinders progress.

>the making of the New American Family
We're doomed. The fall of the Final Rome.

kek, Rome Total War gif.

That image is shit.
That fake gap is a combo of Islamic Piracy crippling the ability to get good Paper from Egypt (or anything) and the most decadent Empire, up to now, collapsing.

Except you aren't destroying it you fool. You're replacing it with the jewish man made religion of (((science))).

The good of the society is more important than the feelings in your pants. You filthy fucking degenerate.

Saxons for life

It's a bit like when Labor pulled a sneaky and sent messages to every elderly Aussie in the final week of the election posing as Medicare saying that the Liberals were going to totally cut Medicare.

People do get sucked into this shit

lol are you a melbourne poofter or something

A
FUCKING
LEAF

You think that is bad, Hillary Clinton's campaign was texting me asking me to vote for her, and "fight against Trump" LOL

You literally just gave vague concepts of what progress is, without any regard as to the subjectivity therein by the way, and completely dodged the question of what you view the end goal of your "progress" to be

When did gay ever harm society? Only uppity zealots make such a big deal out of it.
>inb4 aids
HIV positive people are harmless.

>everyone who disagrees with me must be inbred