NOTHING HAPPENED

Did you really think that a massive skypepe would come down to earrth and destroy our civilisation?

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/world/asia/97163383/evacuations-ordered-after-tremors-rising-smoke-from-bali-volcano
nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-frog-jumping-day-may-13/
youtube.com/watch?v=sGKBJ_8tlAU&t=926s
bbc.com/news/world-asia-41367395
unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=9L9Yyi9VpS4
1711141131131.xyz/092317.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Looks at date
>September 22
Not that I believe in this shit, but you are a special kind of stupid

>but you are a special kind of stupid
Not special for a nignog, pretty average.

>thinks the world is going to blow up just because the Antichrist is being born tomorrow.

Unironcally yes

nice bait burger

you're all fucking retarded. it's supposed to be the rapture you fucking illiterate cunts. read the book for fucks sake, revelation takes literally 10 minutes.
the rapture is not the second coming. it's not the end for at least another 1000 years. even the apocalypse isn't the end. this has been shilled for weeks as the end of the world, le big habbenin, and it's fucking not. if it's the rapture, thank God. if not, it's a perfect match for rev 12. take from that what you will.

>Believing the (((pretrib rapture)))
Read the book, you illiterate cunt. Jesus clearly said that the rapture is after the tribulation, you JEW loving piece of shit. I bet you cry when you see skinny JEWS.

>believes in rapture
>calls others illiterate

top lel

Mount Agung is erupting, now

>destroy our civilisation
Read the revelation quote.

It's about the birth of a new civilisation. We've been in utero since we rose to 2 legs.

Who said he's being born?
The Antichrist POSSESSES a vessel. He isn't born. He chooses his body.

Its said the vessel will suffer a serious head wound which he recovers from and the world is amazed by it. i.e a headshot and then wake up 3 days later completely fine.

Source

If the apocalypse is going to happen it will be on 'Murica time. Saturday ain't here yet.

>Mount Agung
He is referring to this
stuff.co.nz/world/asia/97163383/evacuations-ordered-after-tremors-rising-smoke-from-bali-volcano

240k ordered to evacuate as the volcano is erupting imminently with smoke rising in the last hour.

those digits though

during the 23rd, or very soon after... the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub is in the Pacific in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

That mountain is near Rinjani too.
That volcano can have massive explosions.

>The Balinese believe that Mount Agung is a replica of Mount Meru, the central axis of the universe. One legend holds that the mountain is a fragment of Meru brought to Bali by the first Hindus. The most important temple on Bali, Pura Besakih, is located high on the slopes of Gunung Agung
>Replice of Mount Meru, the central axis of the universe

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Get ready for the timeline jump lads.

nukes ain't real my dude

pls let me wake up like this someday soon

I don't believe anything will happen. However, you are still fucking retarded OP. The stars won't align like the picture until around 4:30pm (ish) EDT. So if anything was going to happen it would have to be after that, which is still nearly 20 hours away...you fucking moron.

This

It's currently happening.
The bridge is being laid and soon will be crossed.

I felt the earth shaking while i was sleeping. Never actually happened to me.
So, i hope something's gonna happen when the whole world reaches the 23rd.

It has to be the 23rd in the US obviously. why would the apocalypse start in a country that doesn't matter? lole

Indeed. I come not from the sky but from the ground below

Are you a fucking idiot? OP is too

nationaldaycalendar.com/days-2/national-frog-jumping-day-may-13/

you were all duped

Who made up this retarded shit? Where did it come from?

>implying it's going to happen straight away

youtube.com/watch?v=sGKBJ_8tlAU&t=926s

>he doesn't know we have IDs

>digits

this

sage

That retard IS op lol

AIDS is leaking from it's containment board /x/

It's not over yet nigger.

It's like there's a universal language that involves whores and techno.

yes.

That's a very ominous coincidence.

What's the next doomsday date going to be when this one fails like all of the rest?

Would you like to know more user as I make my way?

We cured HIV to dormancy levels just yesterday we're just circlejerking about the definition of dormant. I can unboard.

dude, in my country yesterday one kid died from a headshot while sleeping cuz his brother was selling drugs or something. I really don't wanna hear that this kid is walking tomorrow tho

It's still the 22nd in the only country that matters

>coincidence.
no such thing. we're jumping.

I bet her vag is like the size of like 20 earths. BLACKED by space..

It's nothing. Jesus said no one knows the day or hour. It's just another failed doomsday prediction like all the rest and that cunt, David Meade, as predicted, has constantly changed things just to shill his book.

End of the world is apparently in seven years according to the nutters.

Funny how they always claim to have spotted a special code in The Bible but never reveal it. That's because they're just con artists shilling for their books and they fool gullible Christians and non-Christians alike.

I thought Sup Forums was smarter than this.

There is no special code, just read revelation and look at the stars

MCCAIN!!!!

Fuck me...I knew that bastard was worse than what he's shown so far.

Its not the end,its the Beginning of the end times
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEXT 3 DECADES OF HAPPENINGS?
YOU BETTER BE

I like you

Is the head wound thing true? I don't know bible.

This.
Notice how all the important stuff happens this side of the ocean.

Soon.

JK. VERY SOON

Niiice.

>no one knows the day or the hour
Hmm sure would be weird if after Christ died and rose to heaven, the Father didn't tell him when he would return. It's almost like the book of Revelation is called revelation because it REVEALS what Christ said to Paul. Don't you think it would be ridiculous to believe that Jesus and the Father didn't speak when He rose to heaven? You mongoloid, think about it. Christ rebuked the Pharisees because they asked him when the signs of his coming would be and he told them it would be obvious if you just look around. If Christ's first coming was foretold in the old testament don't you think that would follow suit in the new one?

Close the skypool

Dude, even I don't think anything's going to happen, but at least wait to write it off till after midnight Pacific. Stop giving the troll something to feed on.

>that time stamp
>922 get
>date

Confirmed happening

like what you said, it's NOT HAPPENING

asshole you lie

No one things its the end of the world, even the bible doesnt think it would be the end till at minimum 2033. It just means the end times BEGINS. The date of the end of end times is not known, only the beginning.

It's the 22nd you stupid nigger

When my laptop says it's the 23rd, then it's the 23rd. Until then, we must have patience.

lol

Here's something old but forgotten:

He already suffered the wound and is back

Those are pagan gods from the Babylonian zodiac. Old Testament God would have smited anyone for claiming he's using pagan god constellations to try and tell us something.

These televangelist "pastors" are just out to make a buck by selling you their books that "decode" the Bible's prophecy. The connections they invent are ridiculous. There's going to be an NK Hbomb test tomorrow and they'll claim the Bible warned us through the constellations that it would happen and people will keep mailing them money.

>rapture
>fedora
>pick one
>being this stupid
You poor, moist twat. Life is going to fuck you.

unsealed.org/p/the-sign.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=9L9Yyi9VpS4
>13 hours until this happens

Wonder if it will be raining ash soon?

He is the God of Chaos afterall, so yes.

Well lets see how this plays out, for now it looks like nothing

thanks

Exactly Satan! You are so smart :) I love you

Tfw no sky trumpets here

Wait Wtf. Nobody answered me so i had to look it up myself. The head wound thing is real!!!!! MCCAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It isn't even the 23rd in American time.

Pro tip: He's already born and just now aging into his prime.

Trust me. The less you know the better for your spiritual health. Just keep watch. You'll know I verily vocalize verus verbosely from the vowels of my Victorian vocabulary of V when the great meme singularity occurs and (((they))) reveal themselves like sodomite vampires of the night. Remember Remember the 23 of Sept. The fall of faith as we leap back in historic time.

Trust in the Lord Jesus your God and saviour. Our King has risen and we will not bend knee to false prophets and messiahs. Our God is in the Heavens. His unfallen kingdom remains and his love endures forever and ever amen. The dog days are over and we enter the harvest of peoples collective fruits of the spirit. In this time of thanksgiving we give praise to the Lord who provides our food and bless the hands who prepared it. May we be washed clean of our sins and made new together in the body of Christ and his sacrifice on the cross. We are all equal children of God as heirs to the Earth. The wise and fool face the same fate. No student is above the teacher. These forgotten verses ring true as hasty tongues and haughty pride condemn men to repeat the errors of history as time slips forward. Everything is meaningless yet through the mystery of God we find the meaning of everything in the universe. Only a fool would be blind to such words of truth and wisdom.

I'm in Portland. It was raining ash last week.

(wildfires)

> as time slips forward

What if the rapture happened but it was all the people that didn't turn into information junkies like ourselves and weren't connected to the hive mind. Would we ever know?

Day isn't over yet

ROLLED A 9-22
to prove you wrong LOLL

ASTROLOGY BTFO
JUST LIKE THE MAYANS
It's almost like they're just... making shit up!

there's more than one rapture fucking idiot. I have the same views on Jews as Christ does.

El Diablo de Mexico es correcto! Alabaremos el caos a vamos, hermanos!

Surprisingly your google translate-assisted Spanish is a lot better than that of the average Chicano.

wanna expand?

It's meant to signify the start of the 7 years of tribulation.

*yet

1711141131131.xyz/092317.html