You wouldn't make a lonely christmas cake cry with your biting words of truth, would you...

You wouldn't make a lonely christmas cake cry with your biting words of truth, would you? Would you at least give her a cooldown hug after?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M7mmon05PwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JHsUfuFVRSQ
nextshark.com/lost-virgin-cafe-service-helps-30-year-old-women-lose-their-virginity/
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bullying a christmas cake should be punishable by death.

i'd give her a lot more than that.

I've never watched Garden of Words. Like all of Makoto Shinkai's movies, the art looks breathtakingly beautiful and every shot can be used as a desktop wallpaper.

But is it worth watching? I enjoyed 5 Centimeters per Second for what it was, though the end was wrenching and I regretted watching it.

For it's length (45 or so minutes) it's really god damn great. Hell, even the dubbed is done well, and I'm not usually a dub person. It's beautiful movie, with a melancholic but hopeful ending

>with a melancholic but hopeful ending
I'm sold. Thanks, will go watch it now.

She can be my sugar mommy.

>even the dubbed is done well
It really is summer. Fuck off back to /r/anime.

>Wah, subs are the best
Fuck right off, some dubs are actually good. Plus, you can't really watch subs while you're playing vidya on another screen

Kek

How would Sup Forums feel about a gender swapped GoW?

>you can't really watch subs while you're playing vidya on another screen

They would selft insert.

I think I would be ok with it, although the bullying plot point wouldn't make as much sense if it was a male teacher, he probably would have just been fired on the spot

Source?

No mercy for old used goods.

So what's this story about? A woman child who got some harsh lessons about growing the fuck up due to her students not respecting her and other adults disliking her?

She was accused of sleeping with a student (she didn't) and kind of broke, and spent her days in a garden

>some dubs are actually good
Kill yourself please

Place promised in our early days = best Shinkai

Like and subscribe if you agree

Use google you fucktard

I want to protect that keiki smile

Cowboy bebop dub is pretty good.

>you can't really watch subs while you're playing vidya on another screen

If you are talking about the german one

kek

Why not just focus on one or the other? Why do both? You're going to miss out on something from both screens you know.

So beautiful..

He probably works all day, and gets home with just enough time to sleep, so he crams it all in during the weekend, and ends up multitasking. I went through that shit too

She got off easy with some lil heartbreak.
This autist fuck would just have dragged her down

Do they never see eachother again in the end? I want to watch it but I don't want the feels so much

It ends with her going back to her home town to teach, and he promises himself that, when he's a little older, he'll find her again
In either the manga or the book, don't remember which, we see her wearing the shoes he made for her, which he left in the gazebo along with a letter for her, after the ending, so i'm hopeful

>Making a Christmas Cake cry

user how dare you imagine such horrible things

I want to be a qt business cake's house husband.
I want gentle femdom as well.
But ill never had either

Why do weeaboo's get so triggered when dubs are mentioned? I bet you think all Jap voice acting is automatically good. Some dubs are straight up better than their nip counterparts. Baccano, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop and Space Dandy to name a few.

Shows that don't take place specifically in Japan I'll usually watch dubbed. The only exception to that was Samurai Champloo.

I just watched the dub and the whole time I kept thinking how much better it would be if it was subbed.

>melancholic but hopeful ending
I felt the melancholy much more than then hope

I didn't understand why he was waiting for her, how did he know she was going to run for him? I would have fled as fast as possible after confessing like that. Also the part where she said she was 27 hit home because that's my age and how I feel

Pic unrelated

Test

Also YYH

I don't think he was waiting for her, he was probably just trying to sort through his feelings. Her going after him shattered his composure, leading him to start yelling at her.
I'm not sure what HER plan was, though, in chasing after him

Keiki tears exist so you can dry them, user.

The sub was ok, the high point was recognizing her screaming sobs, and at that point, realizing that she shares a voice actress with Kuroneko

It's worth the feels

>dubs
>anything more than cringeworthy bottom of the barrel "voice actors" reading lines straight from the script
video related your average dub
youtu.be/M7mmon05PwQ

What are some anime with more cakes like this as the main heroine? I swear this shit only in manga.

The reason why I like subs more is because it's easier to immerse myself because I don't know the language. English dubs remind me too much of the 3d world, especially for female VA's

Why don't you link to any of the examples I used? Like this clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHsUfuFVRSQ

I can find shitty half assed Jap voice acting too if I cared enough to look.

Another reason why dubs suck is because litteraly all the dubbed shows have the same VA

Onegai Teacher
>TFW the only OT doujins that are translated are fucking NTR

>I don't think he was waiting for her, he was probably just trying to sort through his feelings. Okay makes sense

>I'm not sure what HER plan was, though, in chasing after him
I was like oh sweet she's going to go get him and confess back but the next scene is him alone again. Then the part at the end where he has her shoes finally finished sitting at the park by himself. Fucking feels.

In either the manga or the book, an epilogue shows her wearing those shoes he made for her

Shinkai's upcoming work is so much better.

Liked it so much I bought it. Worth it too.

It has to be the manga. Is that the only cookie they give us in terms of hinting they get together eventually?

why is shinkai the seemingly only annie may director to understand what placing a light source does for the atmosphere of a scene?

This had a bullshit ending

The kick starter or the meme?

Nice user!

And the nips don't?

I agree that dubs usually use the same voice actors, and that there are plenty of legit bad dubs out there. Which is why I said I only watch a select few anime dubbed, usually based on the setting. But if a dub is good, then it''s usually better than it's counterpart from Japan.

Also in Baccano's case, most of the voice actors in that show were newcomers. Although they seemed to have disappeared after Baccano for some reason.

Back on topic, I watched this movie subbed, because it made more sense considering where it takes place. I thought the ending was hopeful like one user said. I guess it's up to our imagination. I like to think they found each other again.

It's not a romance, despite have a few romantic undertones, so yeah.
I like to imagine they got together after he graduated

Yeah I'd like to know to.

Just watched the 5 cm per second and like what the fuck was that about?

How do niggas say it was way better than garden of words?

i guess it was more relatable to many people

Nip voice actresses use their anime voice, not their real voice, so they don't sound like 3DPD. Western voice actresses, on the other hand, always either sound like 40 year old hags or just plain retarded.

I watched that Baccano clip higher up and I have to say that it is actually quite good. With that said, 99% of dubs are still shit and that's almost 100%, so I stand by my claim:

Dubs are shit.

I hope so

nice circular logic, nerd

Kickstarter?

Older women were meant to be with younger men, especially if it's taboo like a teacher-student relationship

>Plus, you can't really watch subs while you're playing vidya on another screen

>>>>>>>> pls go and stay go

Can we talk about cakes?

Don't worry, somebody have figured out a way to handle them that could have totally been out of a Xebec production

nextshark.com/lost-virgin-cafe-service-helps-30-year-old-women-lose-their-virginity/

Not only you fail at being a weeb, also you fail at being a gamer.

Fucking living the dream

The real reason is that western voice acting is just not a big market, especially for the kind of themes anime usually covers. The voice acting stars in the US for example aren't suited for slice of life or romantic drama or Japanese comedy or even sports. They're suited for American cartoons. There's a cultural divide and there's no getting rid of it.
Nothing changes the fact that dubs also, by nature, are heavily localized, and that is the number one reason I will never touch them. I know more than enough Japanese to get puns and skim nuance from sentence structure so there's no reason I should deliberately expose myself to a third party interpretation of the source media.

>Men of the future (modern day) apparently would rather have wives with a little more experience under their belts.
This right here is proof that Japan is more fucked up than we all thought.
Now we know why shit like NTR is popular.

>100% guaranteed pain-free

Sign me the fuck up

what a lewd hero

>The guy is basically on a crusade to help women plagued by their own virginities
DEUS VULT

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Soon.

What is truth...

I'd like to make her cry tears of joy if you know what I mean

You probably don't but that is irrelevent

Hah, jokes on you, women crying due to joy is my number one fetish. I lubricate my dick with those tears

Let's talk about me and you let's take about all the good things and the bad things. Let's talk about cakes

can you imagine that salt n peppa had only 2 remotely decent songs, this one and the one in the deadpool movie

>calling someone a nerd while browsing Sup Forums
Mmmmm

How fucked is this movie in that you can never have a decent thread about it on Sup Forums?

I haven't seen an anime this cucked since Naruto.

>y-you too

>insert asian dick size joke here

Shut up dorkbutt

Just like how you can't discuss The Dark Knight Rises on Sup Forums or My Little Pony on Sup Forums.

It can't be helped.

There's nothing to talk about except maybe it's some sort of new twist to the tired body swap genre.

Boku wa Mari no Naka did it better.

Post more sad office ladies.

No one cares about your shitty web fiction you cocksucking tumblr-trash

There he is. There he goes again.

Look everyone he posted it once again. Isn't he just the funniest guy around. Oh my god.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room giggling like a little girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha.

Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha, maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass so you just choose the picture.

Oh we all know the picture, the uh epic flip phone isn’t it? I imagine you, little shit, laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos onto the floor.

But its ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh that’s right, did I fail to mention? You live with your mother! You’re a fat fucking fuck up and she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all god damn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic.

Just imagine this, she had you and then she thought you were going to be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even talk try to you because all you say is “FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY.”

You became a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now.

And that's all you'll ever be.

You can't stop it.

Someone explain the cake's character to me.

She struggled with independence and maturity? What was the purpose of her taste disorder?

>defending OLD HAGS