The machinery of Russian interference penetrates the Catalan crisis

The fake news dissemination machinery that Russia has used to weaken the United States and the European Union has been put to full operation in Catalonia, according to a detailed analysis of prorussia webs and profiles of social networks effected by this newspaper with advanced tools analytical methods. After covert campaigns in favor of Brexit, Marine Le Pen and the German ultra-right, the Kremlin has seen in Catalan independence another opportunity to deepen European fractures and consolidate its international influence. It uses websites that publish bullies, activists like Julian Assange and a legion of bots, millions of automated profiles on social networks that are able to turn a lie into a shared trend millions of times.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/09/22/actualidad/1506101626_670033.html&sandbox=1

It is no coincidence that RT, a Russian government-financed medium that functions as a propaganda body in favor of the Kremlin, is using its portal in Spanish to spread news about the Catalan crisis with a bias against constitutional legality. Since August 28 he has published 42 news items about the crisis in Catalonia, some with incorrect headlines such as "The EU will respect the independence of Catalonia, but it will have to go through a process of adhesion." RT usually publishes information and analysis that convey the Russian Government's view of the war in Syria, the provocations of North Korea or the presidency of Donald Trump. In addition, it often echoes the messages of activists like Assange that match the interests of Moscow.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r6aJ6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Translated El País article archived: archive.is/r6aJ6

>News about Clinton and Paedos network
>Fake News
sure,...

>The fake news dissemination machinery that Russia has used
Taht was made up and used by the mainstream jewish media but people hilariously turned it around

>After covert campaigns in favor of Brexit, Marine Le Pen and the German ultra-right, the Kremlin has seen in Catalan independence another opportunity to deepen European fractures and consolidate its international influence.

The fractures already exist and Moscow think-tanks take advantage. They just amplify or "deepen" It is only Russia by these schemes and other psyops.

There are other parties specially foreign interests ("""jews""") that do the same shilling or even more discretely like Muslim Brotherhood

>Strong ally of the Russian perspective in the USA: Justin Raimondo, director of the website AntiWar and anti-globalization activist who has supported Trump. The article is titled "Catalonia: A Spanish Tiananmen Square?" And compares the protests in Barcelona with which the Chinese regime repressed in 1989, with hundreds, if not thousands, of dead. "What the West is facing is the possibility of an incident similar to that of Tiananmen Square in their heart, an act of violence that, instead of reaffirming the legitimacy of the authorities of Madrid, would delegitimize quickly in the eyes not only of its citizens but of the whole world. Catalonia would become the reincarnation of the man in front of the tank and the authorities of Madrid, the despots of Peking. "
kek

I wonder how Intereconomía is taking this because they were fueled mostly with RT news videos for they programs.

Will be top kek if they chimpout against them for being pro-catacucks against Intereconomía fanbase, sadly I can't watch the channel in my tv anymore

Also an army of UFOs is alining with the separatists right now over Teruel.

Yeah, I have noticed. Fucking ruskies they are mad we no longer sell them tomatoes.
Nobody believes their shit any longer.

>muh russian bogeyman
Globalists are afraid of Catalonia's independence but the will of the people cannot be stopped.

FUCK SPAIN
FUCK THE GLOBALISTS
FUCK ALL THE RETARDS IN THIS WORLD

CATALUNYA LLIURE!

Another paranoid schizophrenic who never even watches RT claims RT and the Russians were responsible for making 60 million Americans vote for Trump and 17 million Brits vote leave for Brexit, a quarter of these people don't even watch TV, let alone RT, about a half get their news online..you know...the place where you can actually verify if something is true or not in real time..meaning even if RT is fake news (its not, go read it yourself) they can just open up CNN or whatever shitty news you read and cross check the information. The other portion of these voters were fucking pissed at the way their country was being run. Its not hars to understand my dude. People are tired of the same shit. Also fyi, the EU is pissed at Trump for adding the recent u.s. sanctions on Russia and are trying to block it from passing. Makes you think...

Exactly, these faggots want to make us believe the will of the people is the result of russian propaganda when in fact it's (((them))) throwing bullshit at us 24/7. There are lots of spanish shills here lately, suspicious.

VISCA CATALUNYA!

Fuck you shill, you are spamming every thread with your retardation.
Have they paid you your daily twenty cents already?

Russia is doing the right thing. Fuck Spain, viva la Catalonia

Thanks for the archive

>implying a country with a Muslim problem is influencing countries to get rid of or keep from having the same problem
Really tingles the pringles

The Russian shills have never been out in more numbers.

I can’t even use pol anymore. It’s just a bunch of Russians pushing their bullshit and jerking each other off.

there's no way the people of catalonia could possible choose for themselves to secede from francoist spain, so blame muh russia

>fake news dissemination machinery
You mean - Russians having an opinion?

It's a free world.

So..
What else can we blame on Russia today go- I mean guys?

I think the russians made my dog fat.

m8, let it split

Catalonia is the California of Spain

>Let me tell you about how Russians are hacking our elections based on my total and complete misunderstanding of how the internet works...

RUSSIANS KILLED ME
SPREAD THE NEWS