You guys scare the crap put of me... Charlie

Hey gang,

My first time as a Sup Forums OP and I'm bracing for impact.

The media says you are all really mean — like nasty just for the sport of it. I'm a "grown-ass-man" though. Whatever happens... I should be able to get over it... eventually.

All half-joking aside, a fellow who's opinion I respect on the topic of race realism has been urging me to engage with you all here at Sup Forums. In his opinion, this is one of the best places to get well-informed grassroots feedback on our project.

So that why I'm here; to dip my toes into your community —to see see if our project resonates with you all.

HERE'S THE THING; I'm not trying to act like some nube, and disrespect you guys with, what could be perceived as, self-promotion.

So that is my question, beyond buying a Sup Forums pass (done), and gaining credibility over time by commenting etc., in what other ways can I demonstrate but I am not not a shill? I genuinely only want to be here if the community wants us to be here because our project is interesting.

Ok, I just realized that what I'm doing. Out of respect, what I am doing is asking for permission to post. I know I don't need permission, per se, but I don't know how it works and I want to start off on the right foot.

Awkwardly yours,
Charlie

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/john-charlie-muir-2b063219/
youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc
youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off nigger

We honey pot now

What you don't realize is that you are already one of us, you fell victim to the trap of the truth just by opening Sup Forums. Your mind is lost forever in the search for a real truth, behind every shill post every shitpost and every person who posts nigger. There you will be wondering, searching, digging for that which can be known as fact.

Welcome brother we are woke.
P.S. Drop the double spacing every sentence

just lurk moar and stay user you newfag

Only an idiot comes here expecting intelligent, well thought out discussions.
Now go fuck off.

lurk moar, faggot

Sup Forums is just as 'blind' as the liberals they claim to be better than. They are just blind in a different way.

Examples? Remember, Sup Forums is not one person.

lol this is copy pasta from someone that went on biz earlier. Non of you retarded niggers are going to read my post though so keep replying to this bait thread.

>Sup Forums is just as 'blind' as the liberals they claim to be better than. They are just blind in a different way.
blind to what ?

Post boipucci.

>1 post by this ID

lurk long enough and you'll go through several epiphanies regarding your perception of this place

Sup Forums is dynamic and caters to many different needs depending on what you want from it

Stay anonymous
Lurk more
Lurking means reading without posting so you understand the culture and don't go saying stupid shit
Fucking lurk you cunt
Stay anonymous

ATTENTION!

this user is correct. This is a copypasta from /biz/.

Posting genuine advice for other newfags reading the thread. OP is baiting but there's still redditfags reading.

well it's too late for you now OP, you're here forever enjoy the ride

/biz/ here, this guy was posting on /biz/ earlier. Amusing thread, made my evening.

Don't fall for bait, or you can play along. It'll be amazing either way. Trust me.

>what can i do to prove i'm not a shill
well, charlie, you could start by getting on a stream and killing yourself you faggot.

Put a rope around your next and jump back to pleddit fag

I think he has the 'tism. Oh crap. He's one of us.

hey you fucking faggots that keep replying like
You people need to kill yourselves. No wonder I go to other boards now instead of this one. redditors go home.

Don't ask for permission that's what beta cucks do. Your probably a shill but who cares people are going to call you out on your shilling whether you know your doing it or not. Don't get all defensive and but hurt about it, that's what niggers do and don't try and recruit us as your personal army that's what jews do. so post if you want but if you can't deal with it get out we're full.

no one cares.

see
faggot

>Makes comment about reddit spacing
>Gets called a reddit pleb.
Fucking leave redditor.

You have two threads saying "My first time as OP". At least one of your new threads has to be a lie.

gas yourself phone posting tripfag

I just bought 100K

Is that really all you got, get off biz the only people there are idiots who didn't cash out on their BTC.

SIEG CHARLIE!

not worth the effort, and yep.

Just to educate you, normie, I'll leave this here.
Pt. 1

Poorfag detected.
Long live fuhrer Charlie

Pt. 2

you look like a faggot

jesus christ user stop posting pics of yourself. Do you have a death wish or something?

nice digits for a retarded nigger.

OMG upvote me!

I'm a liberal, but you're a liberal cuck. What the fuck is this and your "project"? You look like the type that want's to re-educate us all or do an expose for The Atlantic.

Race realism lol.

Do us all a favor and juxtapose in your "project" the race realism of pol to that of the racism of low expectations of Democrats and presumably, yourself.

This.

Now way I'm leaving /biz/. My altcoins are doing fine. Just fine. Yeah, fine.

genuinely having trouble figuring out where the chin stops and the neck begins lad

i know you're desperate for a (you) so here.

story doesnt check out

Please post another picture of yourself so I can call you a faggot again, thanks in advance.

>search found 0 images of this type
Top jej nigger what the fuck are you doing

Well brah, you're fucked. You will run across some people that are going to give you actual information eventually (it's rare) and you will become an user. Sorry, you can't go back, the truth sucks, but at least it isn't a lie.

never identify yourself on 4 chan. Have you not seen what can be done once found?

>what I am doing is asking for permission to post
lurk more newfag

amd you should have renamed your pic from wherever you got it.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if this guy is real... he is a moron.

Comes to worst corner of the internet and post social media accounts...

linkedin.com/in/john-charlie-muir-2b063219/

Keep donating money to Gook m00t and make sure to post pics (time stamped of course) of you wearing a kekistani or more preferably nazi armband.

Charlie isn't a moron.
He's very clever and very sweet.
Don't you dare hurt Charlie.

>#HerpesHillary

this is what a kike looks like.

there is nothing worse than to take bait.
>sage is your friend

Give this coupon when surrendering to get a fair share in POC safe space.

You have to go back>>>>>>>>

Facial ID returns 27 possibles.

but is he gay?

If only I had access to that kek

Suck a dick fag

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

Are you in Orange County?

Yes!
A new meme

>want's to re-educate us all or do an expose for The Atlantic.

lol

"we toured fly-over country to tell all those stupid, backward, hicks that wrongthink will not be tolerated"

hello faggit

youtube.com/watch?v=JCGB81DBzOc

whatr is you're argument?

FACT: /biz/ are the most powerful board in the world

> nube
FUCKING NOOB

>those file names

Fail troll is fail

Looks at this face

Looks at this post

>we are your albatross
>accept us of your own free will
>wear our ideas so others might defame you
you already reek of shill.
what are your stupid ideas, chuck?

Hi Charlie,
I know I speak for everyone, even the trolls, when I say welcome to our comfortable little corner of the internet. We at Sup Forums welcome anyone with a good attitude and a willingness to make friends. This is afterall a social media website of sorts, and the emphasis should always be on social.
That being said there is a hazing period and I'm sure you know that. Don't take any death threats or swearing seriously, we're just yanking your chain. I remember my first time posting on Sup Forums and how nervous I was and I'm sure everyone else here is sympathetic to your current situation.
As for race realism, we're only joking, of course every race is the same, especially us Jews who are essentially white. I mean, come on, there's only a few of us and our venom's not even that poisonous.
Please make sure your friend knows Sup Forums is a safe space and a place where satire is welcomed but actual racism and problematic views towards Islam will not be tolerated. Most importantly though, enjoy being the OP of your very own thread Charles, you made it buddy!
Sincerely,
John

You're doing it wrong. You don't need to post your name. It's just a place to discuss ideas without respect to the source. That's what's great. Doesn't matter who you are. Your ideas are just as valid as long as they pass scrutiny. What's your project?

Think yer hot shit, doncha skippy?

CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAARLES

youtu.be/b11-37Me_a4

(USER WAS A REPTILE FOR THIS POST)

Buckle up, Dorothy. Kansas is going bye bye. You will never be the same now that you've come here.

have you ever time-stamped your rectal area with a sharpie?

We will only help you if you sacrifice your virgin daughters to us!

The DNC paid forensic research firm Crowdstike to validate the Russian hacker story on dates coinciding with the deaths of Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas.
The thread explaining this has excellent summaries by a based kiwi (which see). This is why we are being raided. There is now more evidence again DWS's DNC than there ever was against Richard Nixon.
What was that you were scared of again?

Post up a storm. There is nothing stopping you, Charlie.

You really don't even need to tell anyone that your name it Ronnie.

If you want to learn about respectable race realism, don't start here, start with Jared Taylor's unbannable thirty minute video and then just follow Steve Sailer's blog iSteve for a while. Today he has a great piece on Mexican director Guillermo Del Toro, whose skin is whiter than mine and whose dad owns a large maquiladora, babbling about "decolonize" and the evil white man.

Psychlogist, subversive, shill.
Tries to mimik of what he believes of and who we are (arkward), complymentary to gain trist and bribe egos, etc etc...

Subversive as fuck or good larping

too complex n sheeit pham

please explain

Charlie is a newfag and doesn't have anything to do with /biz/ (except for being a fresh meme).

Ok, lenin.

Yes.
Blind to the lies, deaf to propaganda.