Why are femdom undertones so common in anime and manga?

Why are femdom undertones so common in anime and manga?

Because it's hot.

Japs are beta.

In no way is their relationship femdom.

Do you even know how to use the word femdom?

The meme answer was fast.

>submissive male
>dominant female
How is this not femdom?

Because it's comfy. Guys spend their whole lives being told they need to take control of every aspect of their lives at all time in order to "be a man." Being allowed to let go and trust someone else to be in control of you is something that only happens in femdom (mostly).

it's not that common but shows targeted at nerds do you have to ask?

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally a shit tier fetish.

If you actually want a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

>you're pathetic
m-more please, shitpost-sama

Threadly reminder that there is a wide range of extremes within the femdom fetish and they're all acceptable.

even watersports

That was one scene? Most of the time the female is a moeblob. Who would do anything for bunny rabbit kun

Sometimes I wish I was into femdom. Usually I can only get off on either extremely submissive or brutalized women.

Is this pasta

Kill yourself.

Because in 99% of the cases it's just a ruse for them secretly wanting the MC dick and/or being submissive.

That's just smug, user.

>they're all acceptable
Dismemberment is acceptable? Wow, isn't that so neat.

You deserve to be stoned to death.

Still better than NTR.

So mad.

What's wrong?

Smug = femdom

A sub girl would never be smug towards a boy

>they're all acceptable.

Even pegging?

Because Japs are bitchmade.

I know I'm pathetic... I'm a disgusting piece of shit, and I need to be punished

Sorry it doesn't work that way. I'm not a little femdom slut, I can do whatever I want!

I wonder how stupid you have to be to make a post like that

Well for the most part, it's because that sort of dynamic allows for the MC to be involved in a sexually tense situation without being the initiator and without desiring to move to completion. More simply, a girl can do something lewd and then the guy turns 360 and walks away. It plays very well into the cheap, unfulfilling fanservice common in anime and manga. Then of course there is the niche of people into femdom.

Eh, it's a curse. Even though there is a lot of femdom teasing for fanservice, that shit just doesn't cut it for those of us that are actually into femdom. What'd have to happen would be like a solid 20 minute episode of a guy getting cuddled in bed by a woman cooing and praising him. Of course as soon as someone goes through with making something like that, we're all going to kill ourselves in despair.

Obviously fat chicks that haven't been fucked hard enough

Of course. The prostate is an erogenous zone. Guys who are afraid of assplay are literally the biggest pussies in the world.

You are autistic. Seek help.

>guys who don't want a girl to tenderize their boypussy are pussies

what

Because American betahood doesn't even approach Japanese betahood.

>tfw no good shortstack hentai
fuck my life

I'm not wondrous about how stupid you need to be anymore.

Even the most dominant women secretly ache to be held down by dominant males. Except maybe ultra masculine amazons.

No, it was their entire relationship. Hestia was literally Bell's goddess. She took care of him in a motherly way while he was a passive beta bitch boy struggling to be strong.

There are 3 and a half billion women on this planet who aren't afraid to get fucked. What are you, a lil scaredy boy who's afraid his lil butt's gonna be sore?

Amazons are great.

>wondrous

Only good thing about femdom is the girl eventually losing to the cock and getting dominated herself.

Sounds like you are projecting your fetishes. She was working her hands to the bones doing part time jobs whill bell kun was off playing and fucking with other women. She is basically his servant.

I like both.

Oda non needs to do more femdom

No, they want it as well. Hercules would destroy their pussies.

I just want a girl who will sit on my face without me asking.

The only good type of femdom is gentle femdom.

Only way I can get off. Being a sub guy In the sac doesn't make sense to me. Why wouldn't you want to force them down and ravage them, while hearing them moan for more.

Amen.

That still makes her the dominant one. She's out working while Bell is the househusband.

You have a weird view of dominant. I guess the king was really submissive to his jester as well.

Agreed and dubs prove it to be right

Because the only way to be sure that they actually want you is to let them go wild and express it themselves. Anyone stronger than them can ravage them while they moan for more, but only the one they truly love can receive their desires and have them moan for more.

Anything that isn't gentle femdom is just animalistic lust. True love can only occur between a woman at the top and the man she chooses for herself.

Uhh bullshit, Bell's out in the dungeons every day risking his fucking life to bring pride to her name.

When you think about it, it's hard to figure out what "dominant" and "submissive" even mean. Like how "gentle femdom" has basically nothing in common with "hard femdom", yet the girl is "dominant" in both

You're not very nice.

Look up granblue dorafs and granblue doujins
Thank me later

It's pretty simple m8: who's in control? Who is making the decisions? Who is leading/following?

>it's hot

It really isn't.

Especially if it's femdom yuri.

He's just horsing around with cute girls like Lili and Aiz. He's in no serious danger, while Hestia is working herself to death in order to support and protect her precious little boy.

Don't talk to me or mai waifu ever again

Fpbp

Girls at high-school age tend to be more assertive then the nerdy, shy male self-insert characters around the same age. Dealing with older women is also intimidating for younger guys

also it's cute to see boys blush

Oh yeah just out for a romp with the lads

Shit girls. Shit show.

I just wanted to prove smug = femdom, by only posting smug faces to dominate pitiful little anons, but I don't have it in me

This just sounds retarded. She can go on top all she want but that isn't love.

Japanese men are not accustomed to leadership, but they still want to "wear the pants" so to speak
So they're beta and quiet and let the girl do all the advances, but then show their true power right at the key moment
Also the girl is totally pure but constantly finds herself in extremely erotic situations or is very sexual and forward with MC despite being a virgin herself

It's self insert jealousy shit

>implying true love exist

I love my waifu. Is that false?

I think it's money not love
She ain't real therefore your love isnt

Yes.

Love is necessarily reciprocal. You're waifu doesn't exist, thus she cannot love you back, thus you cannot love her, thus your love, like all love, is false love.

>When you think about it, it's hard to figure out what "dominant" and "submissive" even mean
Maybe if you're a potato.

Let me make this simple for you, if you don't know on some level that you're pulling the strings, then you're not.

Shit thread turned into shit.

It's simple if it's non-consensual, but if the sub enjoys it, then he's being "demanding" in a way, and the dom is actually "serving" him

Of course it is. If she's of a caliber that she needs nothing from the world or anyone else, then any association with another must be purely motivated. If you can offer her nothing other than yourself and she accepts, what else is there?

but best girl wins in false love

You can't prove a statement correct if it's incorrect.

That's called rape, user.

Uhh
No.

But mai waifu exists in one of the infinite number of multiverses and she loves me, therefore my love is requited.

Not him, but assuming they're already in an established relationship and he's not explicitly resisting and refusing, it's not rape.

Lust

>Why are femdom undertones so common in anime and manga?
Is it opposite day?

Not if both parties have already agreed that situations like that are okay.

True love does exist, but it's for ideals.

Not women

I just want a cute onee-sama to sit on my face.

If it were lust, she'd select someone more suitable for lusting after.

>liking Onee-samas when Imouts exist

You have to leave.

It's not though, and even if it was it wouldn't be because as I said
>I want it

That's not femdom.

Think about this: if a girl gives a guy a blowjob, which one is dominant and which one is submissive?
It's literally impossible to determine. The girl is serving the guy, but she's also dominating him at the same time. She's in control, she's pulling his strings, by being his servant.
The same applies to any possible consensual sex act.

I really think I could be into femdom but I just don't know a single girl that I would trust to pull it off.
Why are girls so naturally submissive?

It's their sacred and ancient duty to get fucked.

>Why are girls so naturally submissive?
Genetics manifesting in physiology, psychology, and sociology. That's the seizon senryaku with which we are stuck and the reason that actual dominant females are rarer outliers than smart females.

Holy shit that's dumb.That's like saying a prisoner is dominating the prison guard by refusing to eat.
There's degrees of control, sure she is "pulling his strings" but she's still doing a submissive act.

It's like a sliding scale with each action giving points to either person A or B on each end of the scale.