Hey gang

Hey gang,

My first time as a Sup Forums OP and I'm bracing for impact.

The media says you are all really mean — like nasty just for the sport of it. I'm a "grown-ass-man" though. Whatever happens... I should be able to get over it... eventually.

All half-joking aside, a fellow who's opinion I respect on the topic of BITCOIN has been urging me to engage with you all here at Sup Forums. In his opinion, this is one of the best places to get well-informed grassroots feedback on the future of BITCOIN.

So that why I'm here; to dip my toes into your community —to see see if BITCOIN has a future.

HERE'S THE THING; I'm not trying to act like some nube, and disrespect you guys with, what could be perceived as, self-promotion.

So that is my question, beyond buying a Sup Forums pass (done), using a flag (done), and gaining credibility over time by commenting etc., in what other ways can I demonstrate but I am not not a shill? I genuinely only want to be here if the community wants us to be here because our project is interesting.

Ok, I just realized that what I'm doing. Out of respect, what I am doing is asking for permission to post. I know I don't need permission, per se, but I don't know how it works and I want to start off on the right foot.

Awkwardly yours,
Charlie

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ERw8t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

loose the fucking meme flag, they're all cancer. only a coward is so ashamed his flag that he wouldn't show it.

>pic related the post

id doesnt exist outside the thread, dont make yourself sound like a dumbass and youll be somewhat credable

imgur.com/a/ERw8t

Could this thread possibly be any more Reddit ?

Lurk moar b4 making breads.

Thank you, my Australian friend.

I have chosen to sign up with a name so that you can recognize me no matter which thread we are in.

Yours,
Charlie

Posting twice? Kike... Obvs a kike

> assuming he's telling the truth about this actually being his first time on here

also check'd

Welcome to Sup Forums, worthless faggot. Here's the deal: make it fuckin' QUICK. But first, lurk more. You DID lurk more first, before you posted this fuckin' horrible fuckin' faggoty fuckin' make-me-want-to-gouge-out-my-eyes post, right? Tell me your faggot ass lurked. For years. Please. Or GTFO.

Go to /biz /

also you should always praise kek, like in every post you make, if you dont ill focken glass ya, cunt

I think you mean:

>Is it okay if I ask you guys, respectfully, of
>course, if this thread could be any more reddit?

You should use a trip (name in the name field) like "not a shill" this way people will know you're not a shill.

A trip is not a name you redditor fucker damn you are retarded

Kys

Namefag with a memeflag. You're just missing a trip code.

There is no substitute for lurking, but there a few guides which will help you understand what to expect. Here's the one I used, two years ago.

What specifically do you want to know about the future of Bitcoin?

>My first time as a Sup Forums OP
>proceeds to write his entire life story in the OP

Also go to /biz/

I hope you get terminal cancer and die a slow painful death

Show us your penis

End your own life

Cringed4y'all 2bh baka

He's just hiding his Canadian flag

This is copypasta... SAGE

>gang
checks out

oh wow just kill yourself please
fuck off permission denied buy a ticket to Bali ASAP

saged

This isn't /biz/.
But btc is blowing up. Everyone should own some.
What kind of operation are you running?
Should I be mining ethereum?

It's all about supply. 5 billion ounces of gold are mined every year (and increasing), 1020 billion dollars are created every year (and increasing), 657 THOUSAND Bitcoin are mined every year (and DECREASING). Bitcoin is much rarer than gold and harder to obtain because it is impossible to raise the supply of it past the 21 million limit. Bitcoin is a better store of wealth than gold because the supply is fixed. People cant just dig up rocks or grow tulips or print paper to gain wealth, they have to get it from other people who already have it. Crypto's will replace every form of currency on the planet in the next few decades.

Also your OP sucks balls, get to the point next time u fuck