To anime only watchers

To anime only watchers.

>Who and how do you think the main villain will be.

is obviously the guy who killed okuyasu brother

some guy related to dio with molecular/dimension controlling powers
electrical stand dude is fodder

okuyasu, jotaro and OH NO are going to die

It'll probably be Fatty dies

The baby

Well, every Jojo part seems connected to DIO and the stone mask. I think it'll be either DIO's son getting revenge on the Jojo family or Kars back from space to finish off Joseph.

Does Josuke ever punch someone into a stone monument again? It would be a cool way to finish off the immortal Kars [/spoilers]

I think Dio will come back and take over Jotaros body and get the super Stand "The World: Star Platinum: The World"

Ooh, stand fusion sounds cool! What if their combined stand is called Holy Diver?

Okay theory time, reply to me if I'm right: JOTARO DIES IN PART SIX

rip

Yoshikage Kira, who is a serial killer who makes people explode and keeps their hands.

You've paid attention, but your deduction has taken you in the wrong direction.

Goddammit.

Kira? What, the final boss' stand is a Death Note?

Jotaro can steamroll every stand user in the city, but instead he's in a hotel room pointing his finger up every opening.

To anons that didn't catch the above spoiler,
the anime actually already teased the shit out of this arc's villain in the first minute.

I don't get it.

That one blond guy that is too good to be a salaryman

The guy cooking breakfast in the first couple of minutes of the first episode is the main villain.

So they pulled a Part 2, showing the ending early on?

Joseph using the ripple to cause that cop's soda to erupt was similar to how he used the Stone of Aja to send Kars into space.

>there are people who are actually willing to wait months and months to find out how part 4 plays out instead of just reading the manga
I don't get it. It's not like it will be an improvement on the source material.

Yes, Jotaro kills the main villain by serving him breakfast.

I don't have a reaction image in this PC but I am registering the great laugh I had through the following sentence: AH AHAHA

>they haven't read the manga

just wow

David Bowie

He was Angelo.

OP here, I already Read the mango I just want to know what people think the main villain is.

>It's not like it will be an improvement on the source material.
Nigga what?
Part 4's first few episodes have already been much better, cause the art is so much more consistent now.
Rather than everything looking like Part 3 again, the characters are closer to how they look at the end of Part 4.
Okuyasu is fucking adorable.
And Crazy Diamond DEMANDS to be animated. I can't fucking wait for the motorcycle scene. I hope they draw that shit out to the extreme.

Quints do not lie

Killer Queen Crimson.

Nope

Major Tom, and his Stand Ground Control

Cool

Who are you quoting? Who said that? You should really kill yourself, newfag.