Hunter x Hunter

who is the strongest character in hxh?

Meruem.

Nigg

Not gonna lie, had a lil giggle reading your post!

Meurem

This. At full power, he could crush even Meruem like a rookie.

Ging

beyond

Don Freecs

You are.

Hellbell.

he's probably hiding an ability like ripper cyclotron where every failure of the hunter exam is 1 "rotation"

This or Meruem.

POST YOUR "THAT" THEORIES

Nice general

How did he see to murder people if he had a handkerchief over his face?

Over three decades of gradually accumulating power... when he's already a beast who can kill most characters without using any powers at all. God damn. Gyro might be the final boss of HxH, but Tonpa would be the ultra secret unbeatable boss.

he is going to cover himself in hardened aura
then create a many layered candy by the name of Jawbreaker

survive the explosion with one layer

then contract on Kuroro chin

hisoka uses texture surprise on himself to hide

something

thus far

Pika will always put this trash in his place.

Bungee Gum Golem.

Chrollo is some where in the top 10 nen users in the current verse.

Wait, where did you get HxH scans with such big resolution?

Using just 1% of his power, Tonpa can offer a drink Kurapika can't refuse. It will be perfectly tasteless. And it will make him shit his pants.

>shall we learn from this leorio
I hate this smug little shit. Can't wait for Ging to put him in his place.

>smoke lifts
>hisoka not there
>switches to chrollos pov
>"how did he disappear?"
>Hisoka repels from above
>Gotoh's Chrollo
>"A magician never reveals his tricks"

>get to infiltration on King.
>Narrator fuck explaining everything.
>pacing slow as fuck like 15 minutes of Netero punching.
What the FUCK happened here.

Viz scans

Least you don't have to wait weekly

The welfin bits killed me

Were was Kurapika when our god saved us all?

the guy in that pic is ridiculously edgy

Pariston

Post the soda one please.

All the ridiculousness of the Dark Continent makes even the "strongest" so far seem irrelevant

anyone have the edits of gotoh surviving the fight?

We need drawfriends for more Tonpa.

That's not being smug you retard. Also Tonpa is a scumbag.

>that last face + dialog

From what I have seen
1) Netero
2) Meruem
3) the rest

I know people will shout that Meruem > Netero but...
Netero was way too badass and strong.
>Implant a bomb in his own body
>Allah Akbar so hard that he killed Meruem twice
>He also killed Yupi & Pufu who just came near after the explosion
>Zerosen Laser
>Za warudo Punch
>Pray Allah to OHKO

hisoka uses "boss clown" which gives him a squeaky red nose. when squeezed, it produces a deafeningly loud honk that punctures all eardrums within 25km, which kills chrollo instantly

Try watching that Netero part without the narration (turn off sound and subs) and see how much you understand it.

Rose > Meruem > Netero

what could togashi do from this point to get you to quit hxh?

I think Tonpa never passed the exam because being a Hunter is beneath him. He's already... far stronger!

kill both

Kill Hisoka.

kill crolo

kill qkrrfw wrlcfrfl

I'll drop this if hisoka doesn't die by gon's hands

Is there anything I can read to get me caught up on HxH? I read it years ago until after the bomb part with the Cell-wannabe and the zodiac killer apprentices showed up.

I want to reacquaint myself, but I'm not rereading that many goddamn chapters. I also don't want to spoil anything.

I'll drop this if hisoka doesn't cum gon's butt.

kill tonpa

>Is there anything I can read to get me caught up on HxH?
I think you know the answer.

if at yorkshin arc you still don't like the series, then just drop it

>explosion clears
>hisoka curled in a ball with huge bungee aura
>"bungee explosion"
>releases bungee gum in all directions
>everyone in the room has bungee gum on them
>clones get stuck to each other, to the floor, and to real people
>Chrollo's tactics don't work anymore
>Chrollo gets chased down and killed

Download the chapters you haven't seen and flip through pages as fast as you can while staring at the screen intently

Kill Pariston

You're a dumbass tripfag so I'm sure you will ignore good advice, but read the goddamn manga if narration and slow pacing bother you. It doesn't get better, it doesn't translate well to animation because you're forced to watch at the director's speed and listen to someone narrate out loud. The manga is a much better way to experience it, they create tension and convey the idea of time slowing down as intended.

kill kurapika

What was the compute nerd at the hunter exam thinking? Calculate his way to victory?

are you that Tonpa poster from yesterday?

this. he's the most interesting character in the series at this point so killing him off would be suicide

he was posting on Sup Forums

I was caught up at the time I stopped.

Kill Izunavi

I wonder how people will feel if Hisoka uses something like that which would have negated chrollo's tactics but he didn't simply because he wanted to rip apart his plan little by little

This would be the only thing that would make me consider dropping HxH.

this would be too godamn sad and something Togashi probably has as a possibility

He's had like ten lines.

Togashi doesn't kill the Zodiacs

that would be uncanny, yeah

Making it clear that Pitou is female

Overall? That would be Meruem.

In terms of humans, then Netero in his prime. Although I'm sure even as an old man he would still obliterate pretty much all of the current cast. Including Hisoka, Illumi and Chrollo.

>smoke clears
>only small human remains stands
>Chrollo wins

When he was in the air, he mentioned that below him, the puppets would kill him, but if he continued to the other side, the puppets would blow him up. This distinction leads one to believe that all of the S&M puppets are on the upper level. This actually makes sence, since they are the ones that are ordered to "Get as close as possible to Hisoka, and self destruct" (thus they would be following him) plus I'm fairly sure Chrollo didn't make many S&M puppets on the lower level. Also, one additional thing to keep in mind, their were 7 S+M puppets at the explosion that blew his leg off, but only two "Boom" sfx, so one could assume that their are 5 left.

Now, with this information at hand, he could formulate a plan. Bungee Gum all the non S&M puppets to himself and pull them in close, surrounding himself in a layer of puppets. After that, he pulls in the 5 remaining S&M puppets all at once with Bungee Gum. Now, all the S&M puppets would be "As close as possible to Hisoka" (So, right up against the non S&M puppets that are now attached to Hisoka) and then proceeded to Allah Akbar. Seeing as all the puppets would be in one clump, they would all die in the ensuing fireball.

Now, remember those two sfx from earlier? Well, on the last page, their are three more: two "boom" and one sorta "boboboom", which totals to 5 explosions plus the two from earlier which totals 7, which is the total from the group we see at the first explosion. the fact that all 7 blew up leads me to believe it was intended by hisoka, since all of the ones he was in contact with blew up. Would Hisoka survive this blast? Well, it's possible, seeing as he is surrounded by puppets and has nen to protect himself.

Would he survive this?Who knows... but if he's gonna die anyways, why not try it. And just imagine, Hisoka, covered in blood, missing chunks of flesh rising up from the pile of charred Puppets, looking at Chrollo with a demonic look on his face. It would make for a fantastic pannel.

Hisoka's erection

Is it strange gon is so strong? I mean Hisoka knew immediately his potential but I always found it odd

I'm expecting half of them to die in the Dark Continent.

don't think togashi would make this clear while the ant arc is still relatively fresh in everybody's minds. Perhaps he never will since the ambiguity is part of the character's appeal - to the chagrin of some.

he reminds me of Ryu and is really cool
if he dies as fodder for creating tension and sense of danger in DC i'm dropping this shit

He is genetically superior, like Killua

MCs man, they gotta be.

>explosion clears
>hisoka's tattered clothes are on the floor
>his feet too, nothing else remains
>Chrollo's all like smug as fuck
>""
>He's right above him hanging by a thread with no pants on!
>"My cum has the properties of both rubber and gum"
>Facefucks Kuroro!
>THE HEART

Yeah it seems like Hisoka hasn't been going all out, or using tactics himself.

Why hasn't he just changed his appearance to disrupt "break Hisoka"

you know how he stole texture suprise from his teacher? he also stole the magnet idea, that was the whole point of the one-shot

He was born like that. Plus he's a complete psycho who can't really tell good from bad like normal people.

Remember when Tonpa made that hardcore-looking soldier dude quit fighting him without even doing anything? Yeah.

Why is this so funny?
That is Not how you spell Chrollo.

chrollo could have beat meruem

Hisoka, covered in blood, missing chunks of flesh rising up from the pile of charred Puppets, looking at Chrollo with a demonic look on his face
>now, let me show you "that"

Legend has it that if you believed enough in the tonpa that believes in you, the orange juice will turn into a whirlpool of spiral energy.... transforming tonpa into the god of all creation....
TENGEN TONPA GURREN LAGANN

my money's on Mizaistom. He's got the potential to be an important character that builds a rapport witht the audience - togashi can use that to get a rather sad death. I'd imagine him getting killed on an intelligence-gathering mission or something.

I can't imagine hisoka being able to go all out with the damage he's taken.

here's hoping he pulls through though.

Can't Hisoka just take some body parts from the corpses to use as a substitute for his missing foot by sticking it to himself with bg

Alternatively, Machi can technically stich someone else's hand and leg to Hisoka as long as they are the same blood type right?

And just imagine, Hisoka, covered in blood, missing chunks of flesh rising up from the pile of charred Puppets, looking at Chrollo with a demonic look on his face. It would make for a fantastic pannel.

Getting excited just thinking about it

Chrollo doesn't stand a chance

Retard.

>This distinction leads one to believe that all of the S&M puppets are on the upper level.
Kuroro could have placed some explosive puppets together with the normal puppets. If i remenber right Hisoka mentioned this.

>so one could assume that their are 5 left.
I doubt it, if they don't exploded together, how they survived the explosion caused by that two? The seven were already in midair.