Why do people hate Lim Dall-young so much?

Why do people hate Lim Dall-young so much?

Bump as I'm genuinely curious. Granted, I've only read two of his works but they didn't seem that bad.

sjws who can't into women degradation fap fantasies

I wouldn't say hate but the stories are pretty awful, the girls themselves are great though

Excelent art wasted on awful stories. That his stories are actually good at the start makes it even worse

Because he's a talentless gook.

>That his stories are actually good at the start
You don't mean that applies to Freezing too right?

I actually enjoy Freezing and Unbalanced. However I can't forgive him for dropping legend of maian.

I will agree that he can make some decent girls. His male characters aren't too bad either. I just recently read Black God and, while I couldn't stand the MC in the beginning, he actually developed into a likeable character. Even the main villain was hard to hate, and Kuro was love.

It had potential. It went to hell very quickly so it didn't come even close to reach it but the potential was there

>potential
This means nothing yet people say it all the time.

he can draw very well, but his fucked up personality tends to blend into his work

Not him, but it's an ambiguous word that easily works on people that can't do any real thinking on their own.

I think he means that it had a good concept but execution was shit.

The exact same could be said of Reki Kawahara, but his works are popular.

Yes, I don't think it has any other meaning when apllied to fiction

The Legend of Maian was one of my favorites mangas, but anything after the time skip is utter trash. And yet that motherfucker don't want to finish it.

>hate
why are you so fucking retarded?

I don't see anyone hating this shit?
and Sup Forums will shit for everything.

If you hate Lim Dall-young you are literally a redditor.

Story sucks
boobs too big

Try reading Lunatic Taker. Any character with a dick is either insufferable or just plain boring.

What do you mean he can draw well? All his seriea are drawn by other people than himself.