Sup Forums I'm friends with Russell Weiner (Michael Savage's son) and he just told me his dad had a stroke earlier...

Sup Forums I'm friends with Russell Weiner (Michael Savage's son) and he just told me his dad had a stroke earlier today and is in a permanent coma.

They are planning on pulling the plug tonight, expect an announcement in a few hours.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/3/radio-hosts-art-bell-and-michael-savage/
youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

G

I doubt it's true but have a bump for trying

H

J

Literally who's this Jew?

>one controlled opposition leftist jew less

S

oy vey

His son is worth hundreds of millions off of founding Rockstar energy drinks, this claim is gonna require more substance.

savage is haaardly opposition if you listen to him

I hope they pull the plug on this cointel pro Jew. He's CIA and I know this because he used to work with Leary.

A fucking spic.

lel

literally everyone except the person reading this comment is CIA

Yea he's always seemed alright to me
Anti-immigration, anti Islam, anti dindu

Anti boomer as well, they think only about their pennnnnnnsions

Wat

saged

OP is a fag and a lying fag

I'm ok with this, he did an entire show on how hard his job was and had callers try to pretend to be radio hosts.
It's like this nigger never heard of youtube.

Borders language culture.

Bait

>I am friends with Russell's wiener
what did he mean by this?

BORDAS, EDDIES, CULCHA, AND RED DIAPA DOPA BABIES.

I hope this isnt true. The fat kike deserves many more years of italian cuisine and laying down the law.

Antichrist

The man that inspired each and every one of Trump's policies.

>his latest tweet

g-guys?

It's may be true

Nope
>all i know

My dad works for Nintendo and he says you're full of shit.

You should know you little arse bandit

F.
>The only Jew that ever fought to preserve the white race. He fought like a mad dog.

savage weiner will rise again

Bane?

Please don't violate me

BOWDAS LANGWICH AN CULTCHA, GOY

Your a big goy

You wish I would

>Sup Forums is a community-based image board for sons of Nintendo employees and trained military snipers

>AHHH, you're a sodomite!! I hope you get aids an drop dead you pig.

That was his most epic moment. On live television, too. Blast from the past.

I don't like Weiner but I respect him.

F.

Not particularly but something about sept 23 makes it funner

oh and get me in the screencap, kthxbye.

Bless you savage, not your biggest fan, but love you long time

I guess Art Bell isn't going to be able to take him to court.

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/3/radio-hosts-art-bell-and-michael-savage/

If true he died on Rosh Hashana, interesting.

So your with the guy from the wonder years? Ask him if paul is really marylynn manson

As much as I enjoy listening to Savage and his McCarthyite kvetching, and his ability to yell about liberals in the most satisfying ways, I am team Bell on this one. Also, he REALLY needs to un-retire. Noory sucks and Heather Wade is creepy.

literally just went to his jewbunker because he knows things will happening.

I'll kill you all if true

No fucking way fuck this Earth

Hahahaha. ...I think so too. It truly is amazing.

I don't necessarily need him to come back to C2C, but something like Dark Matter or Midnight in the Desert was perfect. Art makes the show, not the other way around.

I miss him. wish bellgab had the classic stream working. Noory sucks and nobody can or will replace Art.

So I went to this little Italian joint, I won't say which one or else I get people looking for me, and I see a father eating a pasta dinner with his son and I think to myself, wow, isn't life amazing? This is why God, Faith, and Reason is going to be a best seller. So anyway I had two vodka martinis and some ravioli with cheese. I need to stay away from the dairy. I know most of you don't have a PhD from Berkeley in Nutrition and don't want to listen to anything but Trump and MaAaAaAaAaAaAgggaa but there's more to life than politics for heavens sake.

*reads drudge report headlines*

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION. CALL NOW.

>Weiner had a stroke

Ha

I made this last night.

I'm fucking sad if this is true.

Even for a jew. He was solid most of the time.

For Jews

A caller told him that on today's show. some pastor from upstate new york

he probably got a text message from Israel

1 billion. and savage and his wife were early investors $$$$$$. i believe mrs weiner is CFO or some shit

DA VERRRRRRMIIIINNNN

>faking having a stalker
Loved Art's shows, but Art is his own worst enemy

His life was pretty weird man, between his kid and his wife, IF (and this is a big if) he was mistaken about that, I think he was justifiably paranoid. Something spooked him bad enough to leave the country for a while.

F always enjoyed this guy, saw through him, but found him entertaining nonetheless

Heather is an annoying cunt. But art is a lazy old puss who made up a fake stalker story to bail once again on his radio show..

(((Michael "Savage")))

Yeah, Art had a knack that few had. I loved the Malachi Martin interviews.

youtube.com/watch?v=ViN2bRGrBx8

conservative BBAAAAAD

liberal GOOOOOD

makes me sick I cant even talk about it anymore

guess i wont be getting dinner with the president again, i had dessert, dont usually but...what are these calls? WHAT ARE THESE CALLS?

MAAAAGA MAAAAGA

I thought we were all CIA?...

Michael Savage isn't all bad, sometimes I don't get him and how wishy-washy he is, I think he's just getting old and senile. He's BTFO zionist jews on his show before, so he ain't the worst.

ze vermin im ze media

noory is cucked

also, too many listeners calling in don't realize when he's merely humoring their theory (only 15 cents a day!) without realizing he's been "in the business" a long time

c2c too many evil-dark magic/soothsayer/health product salesmen guests

Toast sucks like George Snoorey. If you like interesting topics and not the same bigfoot - ghost - UFO repeats , give John B. Wells a listen .
Caravan 2 Midnight and Ark Midnight.

He once went on a rant about how Israel is the tail and America is the dog and the tail should never wag the dog. It was pretty refreshing to hear a right wing Jew say that.

"have some respect, youd be a fricken lampshade if it wasnt for them" remember that? ;p;

Malachi Martin and Art had such a great rapport, both seemed to genuinely enjoy the conversation, and Malachi definitely had the demeanor of someone who had seen something quite "other". That is some amazing radio.

Seconding John B Wells. Good host, and a voice for the ages. That man could read microwave instruction manuals and make it sound good.

Yeah there was another one when he BTFO an Israeli rabbi, too lazy to dig it up though, he ripped that rabbi a new asshole

I'll give it a try thanks.

lol. I barely ever listen to him and i swear every time I do he points out that he has a phd in nutrition multiple times.

One less Jew know it all trying to manipulate the goym. he will not be missed. big if true.

Agreed. It was the kind of radio that reminded me of being a kid with a transistor radio with that one funky earpiece plugged in, listening with my head under the covers. Of course, for me that would have been local radio back in the 1970s. I'm getting old...

He went on for quite a bit about that on his show today. They were talking about the 9/23 prediction and what you'd do if you knew you would die tomorrow. He said he'd do the same thing he does every day. lmao

S for the red diapa dopa babies

I listen to him everyday, because I drive all day. He says that about once a week on average.

Do you remember a few weeks back when he was really high energy and had to warn teddy ahead of time because he was about to scream SAVVVVAAAAAAGE NATIIIIIIIIOOON at the top of his lungs like a bipolar maniac.

nice fake news. He was on air this afternoon

>>>had a stroke earlier today and is in a permanent coma.
Claps
Tears of Joy

The this and the that

Hatzenberg Katzenberg Ratzenberg

The thin man in the suit

The snake in the white house

The four horsewomen of the apocalypse

Blinky eyed Blitzer

Rinso Priebus

Hitlers in headscarves

Barry from Honolulu

(Gary the Numbers Guy calls)

Red Diaper Doper Babies

Back when the chrome was thick and the women were straight

The ______ of our time

Islamofascists

Anderson Blooper

OOHHHH YYYYEEEAAAHHHH

Nancy COOCOO COOCOO Pelosi

Talks about the Sopranos

Tries to unsuccessfully give a free book away about his dog

Schmendrick

did you do the one last year too, "we could talk about the schmendrick in the white house"? good stuff

yeah savage is good...the book peddling and jewy obsession with lowering his taxes is when I zone out

he doesn't pretend he's not a jew...he talks about being a jew every day and perpetually uses yiddish slang. when he goes overboard on the jewery it's obvious and disregarded

>flaggot fag with a faggot flag
Shiggydiggy

correct me if I'm wrong but he's danced around "bathhouse Barry" before, right?

Probably. There was another American and actually a brit who would savagepost a lot last year.

I switched IDs drove home from work. If I wasn't so tired I would try and find my old posts.

Any update on OPs BS?

What did he mean by this???????????????

©

HATZENBERG RATZENBERG SHATZENBERG

>had a stroke
ARE YOU A SODOMITE?

the juden

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Some Sup Forumsack called into his show one time to explain the whole "piss gate" thing and he invited us all out for beers. Probably the only radio host to ever compliment Sup Forums. "Underground railroad of truth" is what he called us.

Nothing of value was loss.