Draft to fight Norks!

Being an oldfag, I don't have to worry about being drafted if we end up at war with NK. Last time there was a draft, the age limit was 27. So how do you under 27 year old suckers feel knowing you could be shipped off to NK against your will, or be put in jail if you refuse?

HAHAHAHAHA

Proud because I'll get to finish what my Grandfather started 50 years ago.

>implying I won't just claim I'm transgender to avoid a combat role

Lots of dead police, nk is a suicide mission, Im not dying for anyone or anything

this War will be another War for the jews in israel who own American Money via the Federal Reseve, Goldman Sachs, and dont forget the Rothschilds running all the West from the Shadows with their Puppet Governments.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

>implying the generals pushing all the tranny acceptance shit throughout the military wasn't a preemptive move to send you to the front line no matter what you self-identify is (so long as you're a fucking white male, tyrone and al'cohola will be given cushy desk jobs where their incompetence gets you killed. such is the privilege of being a fucking white male.)

You'd probably wanna take an active role for that, they're not just gonna come around in pairs with a squad car if you don't turn up.
Best to go to them if you want to be efficient.

Whom is thine slut? Most importantly, hast thou been fucked by thy blackest cocks yet?

>all able bodied men will never die in a war leaving you behind with a country full of aryan goddesses like op that need to repopulate

why live

>patriot
>drafted

Pick one. Enlist of you're literally cancer.

I welcome the break from monotony.

im down i want to go to North korea then get "lost"
go MIA then start a new life. and probably bang a qt nork bitch

>get to kill gooks
>rape yellow chicks
>no BLM around

sounds good m8

Your grandfather was a cuck for Isreal.

A invasion of best Korea would have a epic cold war 50's aesthetic to it

>Norks
>cute

They look like fucking zombies m8. Also I can't be drafted, I already served. My IRR is up but I'm going back in anyway but the likelihood of person where I'm going invading NK is pretty low.

>Institute draft
>Watch as tons of young men come back conservative

LET'S SEE WHERE THIS GOES..

Sup Forums is filled with autismos, lots of people here are probably unfit to serve in some way or another.

I'm 38 with three kids and a successful businessman but something is missing. I love my family but the bitching and complaining from the wife, the smart remarks from my oldest kid. It just wears on me over time. The monotony. I'm joining and I'm going to go complete "Apocalypse Now" in skin some fucking gooks alive.

The war won't be with soldiers.
We're dropping an object from space that will decimate a circular area of our choosing.

In this day and age I don't think they would attempt a draft in the first place

No one does you fucking idiot. This will all be done with drones and bombs. What's it like having the intelligence of bellybutton lint?