The series had potential

>The series had potential

>this thread had potential

>it started so good, but now I only watch it for x

b-but it was totally good in the beginning, I swear!

Easy.

Is there something wrong with saying that?

Not really, OP just can't understand people liking the beginning or concept of a show and then not liking it anymore or the direction it took with it.

It's usually an excuse made by people with unreasonable expectations.

It's more so that every series that gets shitted on always get the excuse
>It had potential before but went to shit

>it's so bad it's good
>"trainwreck"

>it gets good around episode 4

>it's a slow starter

>it's a Sup Forums-posting thread

Every show you haven't watched yet

>current year
>still thinking premise matters at all

It's wrong if you're autistic.
Autistic HAVE to finish everything they've started watching.

Just goes to show Western healthcare is failing a lot of retards, because I've seen Sup Forumsnon being horrified at dropping a shitty series halfway through way too often.

People just say that when the show doesn't do what they wanted it to do or was objectively terrible from the start and they just had bad taste.

but that is a legitimate complaint

>using the popularity of the source material to make up your own franchise which is of course complete and utter trash

Capitalism Ho!
And it fails every fucking time too.
No wonder the japs just stopped doing it at some point. Even they can learn if they get burned often enough.

The only people who get annoyed by this complaint are subhuman anime-only scum.

>I want to see the same exactly thing I just read, this time it's moving

Are you talking about anime cash-ins or something else? Because anime cash-ins don't always fail.

I'm not sure if I lost my faith right when they said 'well just fucking take everybody power' or if I had lost it all already back when they started going from 'high school funny power shenanigans' to 'global conspiracy'.

Either way, that, Shield Hero, Goblin Slayer, Grimgar, etc really tricked me hard.

>I liked it until Sup Forums told me it was shit

It's the other way around. People who have not read the manga/LN watch the anime to get hooked. That is the reason those anime are made in the first place.

Also it takes years until an LN or a manga has enough chapters before it gets animated. Even if you've read it, it's not necessarily something you read recently.

>objectively terrible
But that's impossible. It can only be subjectively terrible

>mentions anime and his opinion about opinions pertaining to the anime
>not relating to anime

Sup Forums is literally just a time machine to Sup Forums memes from years ago on every other board

>Visiting other boards

Found the crossboarder

Anime is the objectively superior medium. There is no obligation to conform completely to the demands of inferior mediums like manga and LNs.

Get this: no one gives a fuck about an anime being adapted into a manga or LN, and no one cares if it stays 'true'. But if one of those works is getting an anime adaptation, it's cause for joy.

Because anime is master medium.

>man on dying hugbox cries about normies

>fans of inferior medium furious about being cucked by the Alpha Medium -- Anime.

sup Sup Forums

>It's good because it's comfy

Or when someone is saying good points about a show then they mention the OP/ED is good like as if that is relevant to determine a show is worth watching.

>comfy

Why is this NEET shibboleth from Sup Forums suddenly cropping up on Sup Forums?

It's a dead giveaway of crossboarders

>I don't like reading
hi, americans

>it's a trainwreck bro! So good

Thanks for proving my point.

Anime adaptions only get actual budget if they pander to nolifes.

>manga is reading
Hi, afrinigger.

>suddenly cropping up on Sup Forums?
How new are you? This whack shit has always been used her for a while to describe garbage like YuriYuri or whatever SOL

>he's never even seen a manga
Neo/a/ is real.

I have never read something so untrue and underage. Ever. In my life.

Memestering faggots from Swedenistan.

Looking at pictures doesn't count as reading if there is a few words on them, dumbass.

>like YuriYuri or whatever SOL

>garbage

If this is reading then watching subbed anime is reading too.

>few words
So you've NEVER really seen a manga.

But just to explain to you how fucking retarded you are in detail - a typical manga chapter has around 1000 lines of text.

see This is reading.

>picture books
>YA fiction for weebs
What a high bar you've set for yourself.
How to spout a pleb
t. butthurt slaves. It's just like the races. Your shit isn't worth anything until white people touch it and make it better. Anime is better and you know it.

So know you're place or get off the ANIME board,