Chaika on the front page

Chaika on the front page.

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sneika

Baika on the front page!

People actually responded. I thought this was going to die right away.

UMARU HIJACKU!

SHOCKING ASS

I always post in chaika threads.

>mfw no more chaika and you want to die

I really wanted tohru and chaika to become an official couple. I would love it too if there were more alternative universes... too bad that all we got was some awful school-life and 4-panel comic... would love a romantic comedy or something else.

Blue Chaika on Backpage!

Good lord she had the most sensual outfit. Both red and white chaika had underwear for their outfits, Layla clearly never had any... no bra on her breasts and no panties to be seen on her hips. I can only.imagine how things would have turned out had she been captured like the red and white chaikas.

The show had a lot of romantic comedy elements. And they kind of become a couple. Excluding the other girls.

True, but that was not the premise, the show revolved around it's fantasy and action. The ending is open to interpretation given that white chaika now has amnesia and we see both Alarm and red Chaika now living with Tohru in his farm house.

In the LN it's more overtly romantic.

And also more open.

Is there an English translation online?

Not for the whole thing.

Damn... better start learning Japanese then.

>mfw I unironically enjoyed the dub.

shit show, right?

what does chaikas sound like in that

no mwee

>mfw I fucked a hooker named Layla like 1 week after the episode where Blue Chaika came out

no regrets

I lost my motorcycle keys with a tsumagare red chaika on it.

Pray for me please in hopes of me finding this key by posting red chaika.

*tsumamare

A cute! Cute!

Now you really have to elaborate further

>no mwee
It's shit

Her brains would look super cute splattered across a wall.

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

UMARU IS CUTE

In love. Toru with Chaika. But from different dimension. Unknown destiny!

And Chaika confessed that it has not been awarded by the deus ex machina in the boy's phone number. Please do not mind the strange area code, she immediately call him, he is overjoyed to find that you have a you too crazy girlfriend.

When Chaika talked about the day of confession to the boy before, the next day, he is to her, it looks into how you embarrassed each only. After some investigation, the boy she called, she know that she is not the same as the boy fell in love. In fact, he does not fully exist in this universe. Recognition of his conflict, it has had to enable her collision fell in love, of another world, calm self of her AU without him. SHOCKING TRUTH!

They are to be equipped with each other in the arms, it creates the need to conquer their darkest heart of alter ego, has continued to Hijinks to beat the contract that gives the most private secrets to each other. Two, while chasing each human love, they instead, fell in love with each other, began to question the love of the NATURE of KANSHA, then drama followed.

Viivi a best Chaika.

Shouldn't it be Tooru on the phone?

Is Chaika worth watching or is it just meme bait?

It's a meme worth watching

Namaniku is like a god.

That's a pretty slutty looking Chaika right there.

MODS

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

That's alternate universe Chaika.

I genuinely enjoyed it. Not many anime do fantasy that does not involve being trapped in a videogame nowadays. The ending was shit though.

inb4 deletion

It truly is ogre

Is it okay to stick it in Chaika?

Depends on the Chaika. White? No. Red? It wouldn't be okay not to.

Red literally wanted to fuck Toru while stuck in a room with him and everyone else

it's ok

Can someone tell me her name and what anime she is from

9/10 classic shitposting

I just want to know what anime she is from

boku no pico

-_-

I will delete my post as soon as some tells me the right name

Чайка?

Rozen Maide

No she isn't

Dat Freddy boot.

Да, Чайка.

>no mwee

>Keit-ai is dead
>Chaika is dead

Will Sup Forums be next?

>Keit-ai is deleted
>Chaika spam is still left
>Umaru spam is untouched

Priorities, mods. Priorities.

Good memes get to live

CHAIKA WILL MAKE THE GAZ EMPIRE GREAT AGAIN!

>tumblr

I want to marry an Chaika.

I'm happy for you, but Freddy is mine.

I finally watched the show and realized why anons are attracted to Chaika. She's actually cute, not an annoying piece of shit like Umaru

Chaika is a legit likeable character and not just a meme.

Posting. Chaika bread!

WHY DOES SUCH A CUTE LITTLE PRINCESS HAVE SUCH A HAIRY FUCKING PUSSY

>smothered
I wish