What the FUCK is wrong with this bitch?

What the FUCK is wrong with this bitch?

She broked.

She lived an in era before there was morality.

I just knew from the beginning that there was something off about her. I was right not to trust her.

She just happens to be best girl

All these faggots.

My brother.

Kohaku's is the best character.

Read the VN desu. Alternatively, and I may be weong on a couple things since its been almost a decade since I read the VN, but she was raped daily for her entire childhood by Akiha's father to the point that she's completely devoid of real emotion and just acts like a happy girl to make Hisui believe that she's ok while living to destroy Akiha not even really for revenge, but because she can think of no other purpose in life. That said she's the best TM girl by far.

Don't die Kohaku

>liking Kohaku
She literally betrays, poisons, and murders everyone who was ever nice to her for a reason that basically amounts to 'because I felt like it' it's like if Katawa Yandere's psycho-Akira was an actual love interest.

it's okay, user. You simply do not understand.

All she needs is love.

I read the VN more than 10 years ago and I don't even remember the maids' routes. I kind of remember the near side of the moon because those were rather easier to digest and the far side of the moon feels like a slog to go through once you go through three routes

>implying psycho-Akira is not best girl

Her sister is better. That's her problem.

reminder that her hisui would have been used goods if not for her sister.

Nobody apart from prematurely balding 700-pound neckbeards with fungus growing on the cheetoh dust lodged in their fat fold cares about virginity anymore. Kohaku is disliked because she's a psychopath.

This.

>tfw white with green eyes
>tfw phd
>tfw make upper six figures
>tfw can't date girls who aren't virgins
>tfw relegated to a Chinese image board
Y-yeah, who c-cares about pure girls anymore r-right?

>Purity in Nasuverse
Each of his works have a serial rapist.

>Kohaku
>disliked

>Kohaku is disliked because she's a psychopath.
She became a psychopath for a good reason. Though her motivation for wanting to kill people pretty much amounts to nothing. I accept that. But you would hate her for being a victim of rape and isolation and being a psychopath?

Thanks, shirou.

>tfw Donald Trump. And also Batman. And also a werewolf.
I-I d-d-don't... b-baka.

She did some bad things but I could never bring myself to dislike her, and I'm saying this as a Hisuifag.

Sakura did nothing wrong