He's never going to fucking die, is he

He's never going to fucking die, is he.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Neverrrrr

Nope. He is the first human to have achieved immortality. Even after the universe collapses upon itself, John McCain will continue to live on.

bubs and it's tomorrow

Has there ever been an uglier person?

That which is dead inside, cannot die.

I was so happy to find out he has cancer

He's already dead. He just doesn't know it yet.

February 2018 is his current expiration date.

I just hope to dies before the midterms. Imagine Doug Ducey losing reelection next year, McCain dying in 2019, and the new Democratic Governor of Arizona getting to appoint his replacement. Would be McCain's final 'fuck you' to conservatives in this country.

He will die when Trump is impeached/resigns/loses 2020/worse and becomes the President in 2020

bubs confirmed

I jumped up and yelled in a crowded bar when I read of his cancer. Pure unfiltered joy.

Maybe someone should help him

we all die tomorrow, silly

FrankenMcCain? No they just drilled into his skull to replace the batteries.

>calling it.
Pence-McCain in 2020!

No because he has healthcare

Wow, glad to see I'm not the only one that absolutely can't stand this fucker.

He's a big guy

It won't matter after tomorrow.

I hate to root for someone's death, but the country would be so, so much better off if John McCain and Ruth Bader Ginsburg both croaked sometime here in 2017.

When he was diagnosed, he was predicted to live another 14 months on average, and he's 2 months into that, so this time next year he'll probably be ready for the dirt nap.

If he was any kind of honorable man, he'd leave office now and thus facilitate a legit election next year, but McCain never worried about legitimacy or the country.

is that photoshopped?

6 hours and 45 minutes left until the alignment.

IT ALL ENDS

Glioblastoma is the real deal, they have no drugs that can realistically stop it.

Temodar temporarily slows it down, but that adds weeks/months at most.

don't you suffer from dementia and other kinds of brain disorders if you have a fucking brain tumor?

Didn't you see him with Comey?

I'd say he's past that point. Not that it's the first, Robert Byrd was basically a fucking vegetable for years and everyone knew he was a meat puppet who had his staffers do all his work.

I literally seen danish women who look like him

Yes, hence why McCain went from "I'll support Graham-Cassidy if the Governor of Arizona does (and he does)" to "no way I can vote for this" in like two days.

He's a fucking lizard. He has another like , 60 years left

Hope someone kills him in his house in Arizona honestly, shouldn't be too hard

(((McCain))) is a Filthy (((NeoCon))) who sucks the jews circumcized Dicks! i hope he rots in Hell with all his jewish Friends!

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

is that legal? he can stay in office while a literal vegetable, or if he becomes a deranged madman due to a brain tumor that everyone knows about?

Nah, I think that's just part and parcel of being a RINO globalist shill.

Neither is Dick Cheney with his Chinese heart. It's a common genetic factor with reptilians.

Blonde, blue-eyed. Strong body and strong arms to handle the pigs at the farm.
What's not to like?

Yes, look at Strom Thurmond (101 when he died) or Robert Byrd. There are multiple octogenarians on the Supreme Court who refuse to retire.

These people cling to power so much, it's detestable. They only "retire" when they're wheeled out on stretchers.

Honestly, I don't know if the Senate can strip somebody for reasons of mental incapacity.

McCain won't linger like Byrd though unless the Deep State pulls some miracle cure out of its ass.

im glad obama beat him at this point, with the fuckup as president the right would have collapsed

But he's voting AGAINST ACA repeal, which goes against the jewish NeoCon agenda.

The wicked live the longest

Im thinking he is a bionic fucknut. But, he is blocking something that is equally as shit as ACA because it has most of the crap intact of that bill.

so she can handle her kids

more like Haitian heart...

DELET THIS

kek

A better question would be why do we allow senile all fucks with actual cancerous brains to hold office? Should be against the law

wouldn't surprise me if there was treatment, but McCain isn't high up enough for it. If he was, he'd have been fixed and the diagnosis never announced

I lived though Ted Kennedy...I assure you the reaper is acomin'...

McCain paid directly from Soros group for his vote!
McCain has always been for whoever pays him more!

I want to mount his slammy over mihammi daughter of his. What a sweet satanic neocon retirement plan that would be if I was a soulless vessel like the McCain clan.

i finally agree with the fucker

this health bill, like every other one, still allows illegals to get free health care

do you ever see anyone mention it?....Breitbart, Trump, etc
Of course not....but it's in there
why are Americans still paying for illegal invader's health care?

NEOCON JOHN MCCAIN
A TUMOR GROWS INSIDE HIS BRAIN
EVERY TIME HE TELLS A LIE
THE CANCER SPREADS METASTASIZED
SUPPORTING RADICAL ISLAM
BETRAYED HIS COUNTRYMEN IN 'NAM
AND AS HIS TRAITOR HEAD NOW SWELLS
SLOWLY KILLED BY CANCER CELLS
HE SITS IN CONGRESS IN HIS CHAIR
SHILLING FOR OBAMACARE

He is, he's just "letting loose" before he does.

kill yourselves worthless unfunny disgusting hypocrite scum

Won't make it to Christmas

>bubs and it's tomorrow
tryna help

Pretty funny, ngl

I can't wait till he starts babbling random nonsense on the senate floor as the tumor eats his brain.

>healthcare
and it's NOT obamacare

MCCAIN IS A ROBOT HE IS THE TERMINATOR

At least were losing Flake.

Whatever it's father is.

Obamacare doesn't cover illegal immigrant medical bills. The van you in the pic is from a private insurer that sells Obamacare market plans.

i'm a tantaros man

the blood of a thousand Christan babies is whats keeping his tumor from squashing his brain like a soggy grape.

I'm wondering if he and Graham worked this out behind the scenes.
Graham gets to tell his constituents,"I tried. You should remember that when I run again."
McCain gets to stop it not giving a shit because he knows he'll never run again.
>they both get points for doing nothing

Well...if the truth be told....

if we're laying all the cards on the table...

He's a fucking clone man just like hillary. I remember reading a declassified document where they talk about being afraid of clones

Whew, that would be like mounting a deer bro. I have no room to talk...I would go down on this. Shoot me.

His chances of making it until January are slim.

Here's the thing though, how long until they decide he can't continue working?

That should have happened already.

We shouldn't have someone with a diseased brain making executive decisions.

>mfw seen below

He'll be the first cyborg senator

on the dl this is my go to fapfu

...are you me?

Not as long as the children keep flowing

...I feel like I'm back in AA...

In one hour his cancer will worsen dramatically.

I will usurp the Donald

This nigga looks like the easter island statues nigga like damn nigga you got money fix yo face nigga it hurts my soul looking at yo progeria having ass face nigga HAHAHAHAHAH like seriously nigga wear one of those realistic hollywood masks nigga

liches can live several thousand years

Got bets on who is going to go first McCain or Hillary. My bets are on Hillary.

>Dana Carvey called him Father Time and crypt keeper
>that was a decade ago
Jesus Fucking Christ die already

So are mine.

Thursday October 12

Sunday, October 6th.

Nice digits

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Please post picture of the senile war criminal stepping in dogshit.

>Sunday, October 6th.
so sayeth the numbers

is my crush a trap?

Will I ever see the wall built?

Will America be great again?

>implying he actually got cancer
It was all a staged act by the CIA so emotional leftists can forget all his atrocities and sympathize with him.

Head looks like the Sarlacc

He will be dead by the 2018 Midterms.

If he doesnt die in 6 months then that means either the government has a cure for the type of brain cancer he has. Or John McCain is a liar and either way we should riot if either are true.