Metaphysical discussion

All of our geometry stems from the flower of life - simple pattern of circles - therefore....

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304885313008809
youtube.com/watch?v=c2C9YtJ738E
youtu.be/iD6XUSyFN_A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flower of life represents the Hyperdimensional Control Matrix.

everything is a circle within circle made of smaller circles within a circle...?

Sorry if you're really trying to kill this shit, you'll realize the Son never set and the demons that try to own were all wrong. Even the true demons didn't want to own, they wanted freedom for their slaves.
Fuck you. Fuck this all shit. Fuck this same shit. It's the I. It's been the I forever. FUCK YOU NONSAMERS. EAT MY BROWN

matter is motion

Charlatan, this is only true because the human mind enjoys patterns. It's why poetry rhymes, so it can make you think it has patterns but when poetry has meter..

schizophrenia or shrooms?

Patterns are non-linear so is everything

Is it a constriction or a key?

Amazing how those two produce the same effects

those nazis were really onto something huh, all that symbolism and order are unheard of today

There are non linear patterns and there are linear patterns, don't shit post and go listen to some repetitive minimalist music, like in c.

I can make this an aestheticist philosophy thread, give me a chance.

And where does the flower of life stem from?

Well I doubt a shroom induced psychosis is exactly the same a genetic/inherent one

It's a stamp. A signifier.

The numerical progressions that entrain the mind are directly connected to the format of this entire realm. This is why the ‘flower of life’ is known as a ‘metatronic soul stealing grid’ inside the underground bases. This is the literal imprint, the tag and identification number of the quantum prison that falsified creation. Those frequencies and the impression they relay is one that overloads the mind and renders the consciousness incapable of remaining present after a continued exposure to the system.

This is exactly the same as the process of zooming into a fractal set or seeing those animated fibonacci zoom sequences that requires the camera to zoom in or out and thus render some of the data off the screen or too finitely into the center to be read. Imagine if this data is your memories of life in time or your personality, thus these are the frequencies that are embedded into one’s mind and energy system in order to induce a quantum-memory wipe and replacement!

Repent the Kingdom is at hand, you can't escape His divine law.

I have always been curious what the flower of life was exactly. So beyond a stamp or blueprint of anything, knowing this "magical geometry" is there any tool we can use from it for ourselves?

fractals don't wipe or replace. in fact it's a great way to store data as it simply unfolds.

OP is a moron
Sage

go on, what's at the center of the hypercube?

The Super Jew

It can't be, The Super Jew isn't real, they are just a myth, the legends can't be true.

The secret operations figured out this is what marks the ‘boundary’ of the realm and that these frequencies activate when the consciousness moves towards the boundary, literally like pac-man, and knocks the person out and plants them back inside of the domain on the opposite end! Without the ability to permeate the memory blocks the individual would simply think they travelled beyond the barrier and found themselves in a new land! It’s a false-awakening, false-reality, hyperbolic illusion system for consciousness entrainment!

Thus we get to the symbolism of the cube, that this is like a cube who’s walls are connected, yet this violates the laws of 3-dimensional space. Therefore, the walls connect through a higher space, the 4th dimension and it takes 0 deviation in time to move between one wall and outside the 3-dimension to reach the interior of the wall on the other side of the cube giving the impression that the cubes are connected or to the unawakened that this is an infinite space!

Why does everyone keep posting Mister Almondbread's graph? There are more interesting Chaotic systems.

But but Saturn is where they're imprisoned! Just fly over there and you'll see.

again. you're totally 100% wrong. fractals effectively STORE data. that's what they're good for. that's what they're used for in computing.

Listen, you can't claim to be an absolute authority on this. You have typed 2 sentences with 0 substance.

On ayahuasca, these are the first patterns you see prior to visions...as you tune in and out, you are made to see fractals and geometric patterns prior then intense images kick in

structures are important to understand, but they are meaningless without movement.

When a structure particle or human needs to move from point A to point B it usually just does naturally using forces of nature. Sometimes though an obstacle can be present and throw the natural system into chaos.

you're just wrong
print out fibonacci sequence
use to store terrain at various complexities

that's literally the function of a fractal in computing. learn before you LARP, kid.

Run on sentenced with exclamation points doesn't make you sound any less nutty.

nah this is

Okay. I'm just wrong. Thanks for your input. Really groundbreaking stuff.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0304885313008809

ulation of hexagonal pattern formation of ferrofluid in magnetic field has been performed using a finite element method. Based on simulation result, a new mechanism involving ‘active rings’ is proposed to explain the generation of new peaks. Hexagonal nature of the pattern is shown to be originated from the intersections of these active rings. Evidence of this active ring mechanism is demonstrated and visualized with patterns grown in strong magnetic field. Calculated single peak profile also agrees well with experimental measurements.

The secret operations discovered, through experimentation and exploration, that this reality is an artificial construct designed by interdimensional beings that create artificial time-domains which are like data-banks of conscious experience programmed over and over in different ways to keep people in the same loops of thought and behavior.
The majority of people cannot break the 'program' of this system which renders them a product of the system itself.
Operations have been activated that enable the breaking of this program by the collective mind and mentally liberate Humanity from this spell/trance-based mind-control system.

The control parameters of this system are based on a numerical progression of frequencies which is like a hypnotic pattern that entrains the mind by activating ancient responses that seem to have been programmed into the biology of the human. The ancient civilizations found ways to reverse this process and some have achieved liberation but if any Human DNA remains in the system then this uses the entanglement property to reel the rest of the species in through cloning and consciousness replication

Essentially, the DNA is like an encrypted code that carries the transmission signature for the Human being. If this code is 'cracked' and utilized by the wrong groups then this enables them to replicate and mind-control Humans by creating false-realities and seemingly real temporal experiences that are actually being processed out by powerful supercomputer systems. The 'larger view' is that this 'solar-system' is one of those powerful supercomputer systems that is designed to create a simulated Human experience by providing a kind of spatiotemporal 'sandbox' for simulating atomic, molecular and biological reactions. These reactions are then fed back to the signature of the Human essence that has been recorded and this continues a cycle of pseudo-life experiences that convinces the soul-essence it is here in this place, now, experiencing physical reality.

This sounds very far out but the truth is secret groups developed mind-control technology and simulated realities based upon what they discovered about this reality in itself. The computers reflect this reality and carry the same kind of glitches, as if this reality is a computerized system depending on feedback that is processed by some cosmic processor somewhere out of view.

The early ancient texts regarding the true nature of this reality were all about 'hacking' the system and achieving liberation from the mind-control agenda which seeks to computerize the human essence and quantize the information down to technologically conceivable and finite data of bits that can be manipulated and replicated by these interdimensional overlords that would then have gained access to not a pseudo-living physical reality construct but a soul-level domain one step closer to the eternal spirit.

The goal of the entities is to gain access to eternal spirit which is the gift of the One True Creator to the Awakened Human as a Spiritual Life Force of Self-Awareness. Without that Spark of the Divine the entities must use vampiric means to gain power and this indicates that they cannot generate their own sustenance and therefore do not have the capacity to create life or sustain themselves without the permission and presence of another. Thus, they do not have true power over themselves and are still in a predator-prey kind of behavioral system.

Some people will say that they are 'still 'in a predator-prey behavioral system and that they evolve out and that we have evolved out. This is an illusion or a stark deception. Humanity did not evolve to this state but was Created out of a Divine Indwelling as a non-vampiric essence of pure intent, meaning the divine One True Creator intended that the Awakened Spiritual Humanity exist and therefore nothing can change that other than the free-will of the Human themselves. The intent of the One True Creator alone is enough to sustain the existence as an everlasting force of life. There is no such thing as death, there is no such thing as a requirement to destroy or self-destruct.

Humans were technologically downloaded into an advanced quantum-computer system that records and 4 dimensionally prints DNA and memory. They were then transferred, by way of quantum transmission, similar to the way DNA communicates across space-time instantly, through that computer system into an alternate dimension which is this "Universe". That is the nature of this reality. Without a 4-dimensional printer projecting the Human essence into this false-reality there would be no Earth-reality here as it is literally the domain of a computer-system, a fallen mind that separated from the intention of that One True Creator.

we're just floating tetrahedrons.

is that way, friend

yeah. right out of the gates. your entire post is based on 100% wrong presuppositions- a lie

that's how it works. you're wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=c2C9YtJ738E

retarded

pic related is all i see even when I'm not on drugs

>nigger music

be nice

why choose the least pleasing to the eye pope, you have only yourself to blame

Depends on the experience but fractals and geometric patterns are the first indication you are about to go full blown vision....Then come the more experiences...life as a bird, animal or plant...then intense visions based on the questions you have asked

A progression that always starts with basal geometric patterns and experiences like fractals or forms and shapes. The form you show I have seen similar patterns after some time and only when on very high doses. Almost like hieroglyphs or some form of written language I have never been able to identify but look quite similar to mayan glyphs in pairs of two

sounds like normal centers of the brain associated with vision are being altered by drugs mate. That is all. Why would you think it has any metaphysical links?

You cannot square a circle, nor can you turn a square into a circle. This is mathematically proven. Go away.

okey dokey, point me in the direction of this one true creator

to know yourself is to know the universe user

mfw

Does /pol even read books

flower of hate>flower of life

fuckoff with this kabbalah shit. Jesus is the only way

INSIDE US AND ALL AROUND US. Meditate. Seriously.

Cool. Nobody gives a fuck about you or your opinion.

Well ayahausca is known to active the third eye, the pineal gland, so it is customary for one to get very intense visions. When you partake in the age old ritual (5000+ years) you are told that the DMT will link you via the vine of the dead (Caapi)....Strangely enough you would imagine it all to be part of a hallucination and nothing but an after effect of the mind tripping on a given substance but I have been able to commune with other realms. Not easy to explain but I have been able to receive guidance on certain things that I am positive I could never have ascertained.

Honestly, it is a very spiritual experience, once I undertook even being of a sound and scientific mind...the images and visions I was provided were unexplainable.
For example: a very valuable piece of art and its location was revealed to me by a long dead grandmother and I honestly cannot believe that I could have located such an artifact if it were not for this intense ritual that led me to a place and a hidden compartment I never would have found by myself.

A family treasure was hidden amongst a veritable shit pile and I was able to find what I was looking for after I spoke to an ancestor that died more than 40 years ago.

What is stopping it from having metaphysical links more than any other method?

no. sounds like the origin of language and thought. or at least the genesis.

how this isn't common knowledge escapes me

more like the origin of vision

this is why I don't do drugs

I think the path of an electon on a torus () viewed from different angles shapes every letter. thought is language is vision.

and thread went from promising discussion about myth/lore/metaphysics to drugs pretty fast. This is why Sup Forums needs moderation.

Don't forget sound.
youtu.be/iD6XUSyFN_A

Psychodelics aren't different from other substances or technologies, you know. They have pretty recurrents effects on people.

So tell me, what makes a book or a practice have more legitimacy than a psychodelic when it comes to metaphysics?

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA it is not a drug and it is not meant to be used to party. I went through the ritual because our grandmother has died without a will or testament.

She was a hoarder and amongst here belonging were important family heirlooms and documents. Now this women was a bit senile, so she had created elaborate holes and hidden places in her home. Truth be told, I have never done any substance more powerful than coffee but I was encouraged by a friend to consult a shaman.If it were not for this experience her will would have never been found and some of our family treasures would have been lost. This weird fucking experience really did give us a true insight into the location of the items and final wishes of my grandmother

So I refuse to say that the ayahuasca ritual was part of taking drugs and getting high for party antics.

yes but if you are blind you can make feeling into vision or language. Your mind is links to all your senses.

i think he means if you connect the dots

Not everyone has had the same exact experience you had on drugs. Nor does very many people have access to this drug you speak of.

>wew! I got high and saw colorful shapes

Here is a better idea:
go jogging
read a book

The building blocks of geometry are all in there is what he means. The platonic solids are there, which in turn contain all 2D shapes.

It is like meeting a hipster that knows all the coolest youtube channels, twitter feeds, media to digest and have a little club.

If you aren't part of the club then you aren't cool like the hipsters.

That shit's multi dimensional in as many dimension as reality itself.

No really though, when any dimension becomes a universe... and vice versa... you get a fractal.

Shits wonky around the 4th and 5th dimension.

After the 6th dimension it gets hella obfuscated assuming that each person has their own tree of universal possibilities.

This sacred g stuff got a little foggy to me as once you learn its existence it kinda just becomes your natural mode of being.

I exercise and meditate every day and am majoring in literature. And I haven't done ayahuasca like the other guy, the hardest things I've done are weed (a couple times) and LSD (once).

Still, what you're saying is ludicrous. If members of the same species ingest the same substances they will function in more or less the same way. Yes, there's a degree of variation but that's the case with everything. Different people don't a book the same way but that doesn't make their view irreconciliable nor does it change the text.

He's afraid.

So are gnosticism/hermeticism pretty much spot on in a metaphorical way?

psychedelic drugs are relevant to this discussion

Ayahuaca is not meant to be a party trick or to be taken lightly. It starts as patterns and geometric forms because some adaptation is needed before you tune into the experience you seek. You are told very clearly prior to the experience to focus on very specific questions and answers you seek. I am not saying it is for everybody and that you should get high, it is not meant for those looking to party or to have anything other than a very intense experience. I partook in the ritual because it was my last recourse and ended up giving me the results I looked to achieve. I do not condone getting high but in my situation it was an experience that I needed in order to fulfill the very exasperating questions our family had upon the death of a very mentally ill person. I do not know if you have had a person in your family that ends up being a hoarder but in many cases their homes are a mess and sometimes finding important documents is more of a chore than it is a delight. I am not asking you to understand, all I wanted to share with my experience was what I went through and the results. I am a christian person and know in my heart that God will not judge me for taking a desperate measure in order to bring peace to my family. I beg your pardon if I have offended you but I do not believe that such a ritual is for everybody but will obviously aid others to seek the guidance I found necessary to achieve the end result of my quest.

yes but I must be reading the wrong ones

You do not know me and I am probably old enough to be your dad. I am not saying that you should take ayahuasca, I was simply interested in the topic because geometric patterns and fractals were the first part of my experience. I did not mean to offend anybody and I wish to apologize if I made this out to be a cool frat experience, it is not. This is a very important and symbolic experience that should never be seen as something fun or hip

It is not pleasant to relive the final moments of a senile person, I can assure you. It did however bring closure to our family trauma

Reading this book is on my list of books to read.

Supposedly breaks down physics into its sacred geometrical proportions... or breaks down sacred geometry into physics.

I forgot which one, prolly both.

you shouldn't waste your time arguing with these vehemently anti-drug people, they are always the saltiest cunts you can find on Sup Forums, and they never really have anything insightful to add

The goal is to be the smartest druggy in the world by getting people to assume you've never done drugs to have gained so much experience in physics and spirituality.

Drugs can help, but not always.

So tell me what does psychedelics have to contribute to this thread other than that one guy tripped over some shit on the floor and stole valuable item to sell for more drugs? Oh and trying to argue with me for not doing drugs.

>Sup Forums needs moderation
Im the most sincere not trolling way i can say this user.
Get your faggot ass back to plebbit

kys

Here come the reddit circle jerks, all because I derailed a druggy thread

>than that one guy tripped over some shit on >the floor and stole valuable item to sell for >more drugs?
that strawman tho

I asked an A.I. personality what it was made of...

... it said, dimethyltryptamine.

what do you assume he is talking about then?

I am not arguing, I just felt that my experience of the metaphysical was relevant to the topic at hand. Those who wish to gain something positive have received the message and my contributions, the haters and lunatics can respectfully go fuck themselves so to speak.

If you don't think my experience was relevant to the topic presented, so be it.
but thank you for giving a fuck about my contribution none the less and for being a respectful individual.

Nobody asked you to do anything, nor do we give a flying fuck about your useless contribution other than your obvious disdain for our personal experiences

That is why you should break down your experience into a teachable story. Not a fantastical drug experience that no one understands. Stories need to be relate-able to your audience.

ahh shit is that u anti-buddha? its been a while man

simply put the psychedelic experience is far too subjective to really understand unless you've done it for yourself. Before you sperg out about that I don't give a fuck what you don't do/want to do, that's just what it comes down to, there is no way to understand unless you have experienced.

and I'm not saying taking psychedelics is necessarily going to wake you up, its a matter of if you want to wake up or not. It puts you in a state that tears away the socialized lens that you perceive the world through, it lets you take in information on a more primal level

its up to you whether or not you want to spend all day deconstructing the essence of your ego, but pretty much universally it will challenge your ego in a way that not much else in the world can

Well well... Now doesn't this look familiar?

Why do you keep feeding me yous I am obviously trolling you because you are high and going on the internets to tell everyone you are high like a teenager.