Sooo am i staying up till midnight (murica time) or is there a specific time that we are dying?

Sooo am i staying up till midnight (murica time) or is there a specific time that we are dying?
Also what are you fine gentlemen doing when you see the wall of fire coming over the horizon? Ill be on my porch with a nice freshly pressed coffee and a finely rolled joint.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xi3-ehrG9YA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8Ow-bx6ZA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D.A.K

NIBIRU IS HERE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humpety Drumpfety sat on a WALL

Humpety Drumpfety had a GREAT FALL

Get fucked drumpkins

>t.canuck trying desperately to tell time
the shill op is planned for tomorrow you dumb fucking chink.

this thread is now about captchas. why drums? what are we doing differently?
kites are kikes.
streets/calle are niggers.
storefronts is stormfront.
what is CaptchaAI up to with the drums?

The alignment itself will take place at 4:30 AM Eastern time.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT! IT'S THE LEFTY FUCKING SHILLS!
THEY'VE PISSED ON OUR BUSH AND LEFT THEIR WRETCHED STENCH UPON IT!
Drums is Drumpf.

Touching my penis mourning for you all

This is all your fault.

nothing will happen, go to sleep nigger

>But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Nothing will happen. If the apocalypse is religious in nature, then it is impossible to predict as none of the bible's end-times prophecies give dates, only signs. They preach preparation for it to happen at ANY TIME AND ANY DAY, and thus encourage men to stay unwavering and devout regardless of circumstances.

Go to /x/, faggot

Thank

I leave pol for a year and I come back to incoherent autistic screeching. I guess the newfags never ended up leaving.

>it’s not happening until it’s happening in the US

nigger is a astonomical objext the size of a fucking doomsday planet was hurtling towards us youd fucking see it by now or atleast its effects

>1999 didnt happen
>2012 didnt happen
>supposed start of ragnarok didnt happen
>cern didnt happen
>that religious guy a year or 2 ago who used "science" didnt happen
>etc

the ONLY things that may happen is if like a few month ago an asteroid slipped past us undetected and hits us, yellowstone goes boom, some fucking idiot hits the big red button or that volcano ring decides to chain react apart from those things its a few more decades before global warming becomes a critical issue

I think that it'll have to be sometime during the 23rd in Israel time

Bump

Yeah, fuck new fags, pol shouldn't let new comers in their group, fuck growing a new branch of counter culture and disciplining a new generation about nationalism and traditionalism, we should just close it off from them and let the board die with us, that's exactly what we should do, right on my Sup Forumsoreno!

Well shit I didn't know disciplining a new generation involved repeadedly using the words DRUMF XDDDD, and Kike.

Happening is between 12 to 3 p.m. at Jerusalem.

A leaf brainhurt by a messaging board, true liberal. KEK

>Also what are you fine gentlemen doing when you see the wall of fire coming over the horizon?

There's this hot girl that lives the next block over. There should be just enough time for me to make it to her house and get a dick in.

Shit you got me there. Sorry if I enjoy actual conversation.

Doesn't count as rape if the world doesn't exist anymore bud, do that shit up.

Fucking hot pic

Nope, don't even try to out irony this, your escapism is a good sign of your pathetic behaviour after the red pill, you're so overloaded by blue pilled idiocy and the stress placed on you by the board, you can't help but larp in your cucked carelessness, you blatantly fail to understand your own irony in that retarded comment you shitposted, you were just as autistic as the idiots shitposting here, you still are in fact. No matter what you reply with, whether it be a jpg or a snarky retort, it doesn't change the fact that we will die and someone else will replace us.

My face needs a good shroom slapping

>this post

is this honestly a joke? look at the things you write...just regurgitating Sup Forums words and phrases

i am honestly worried that this place is having a terrible effect on a lot of little kids who are basically using Sup Forums as their surrogate personality and not developing anything of a real one

Wow you're so smart, are you a psychologist? You must be for your amazing ability at dismantling my psyche. I guess i didn't leave the board because the community became toxic and I started seeing it have an impact on my social life. I guess i didn't come back a year later to start a light hearted thread that wasn't negative just so that i could try reconnecting with a community I actually used to Enjoy. But then again I am just an autist and you are just a pro psychologist living out a senario he larped in the shower a few months ago.

Not even close to reality. It's turning visionaries into Hitler-esk zealots. The point of the red pill is to drive you out from false narratives and mentalities, to make you realize that all whites are the true Europeans, and they must be protected, and disciplined like an atheistic child.

Also
I watch rick and morty because its an intelectual show for intelectual people: the post

WE ARE SQUIZO Sup Forums NOW!

you realize america has 6 timezones right?

stupid leaf

Ok

Nobody is dying.
Go out look at the stars and prepare to take a stand against the coming evil. Because it's coming. Tomorrow is a warning to us to prepare mentally for it.

Would go outside but god is crying his final tears rn.

>C/D-cup
Those are some serious bitch tits

Hwhat doth life bro?

Wait do you think XRA is a intellectual show for intellectual people? This is even better.

HHwhat doth life thou bro?

go

back

to

leddit

Nice ad hominem fallacy

We could insult each other until we're both dust, or we could sit down like gentlemen and discuss this world to further our human philosophy for the sake of the future.

See
Why would we have a discussion when you called me an autist for enjoying them?

"to further our human philosophy"
Ever notice how you just throw out big words to make yourself sound smarter? You are the person XRA is making fun of.

I'm only telling you that you're autistic for not realizing that this board will always be plagued with shitposts, it's necessary. I'm sure you're doing fine IRL, you're a leaf after all. And thanks for acknowledging the fact that I think in the shower, and that I use pretentious but intelligent wording, At least I'm not saging you like this asshole. :')

Thank you, just don't spread cancer and negative vibes to others, stay positive and stay humble.

it's plain as day we are fucked

at midnight we reveal that the bankers did 9/11 to end freedom.

on 9/23 you will realize that we have won, because the mass of people does not care and is too stupid to see the truth in our lies.

your last real chance died years before your parents were born. all that remains is for you to let the clock run out.

THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS COMING

12 - 13:00 EST

nah

Its beginning

Nothing happened..

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Our brethren awoke us for this truth, this world is going to become very chaotic.

Chekked

i should roll joint too

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

You've been lied to, it's just the beginning of the 7 year tribulation period.
The world isn't ending.

checked

HAHAHAHA FANTASTIC! Fuck DOTARD RIMOFP

The reason none of you can see Niberu yet is because it's in a different dimension. When it appears, it's already too late.

where's the links to live streams and happening watches? seriously does no one have a broadcast of the tribulation? i'm disappointed in humanity.

Chekked. Ribbityrollin for digitals

No but seriously we cannot let this guy get the nuclear codes!!!!!!!

If I wake up tomorrow and Im still alive, Im going to be very disappointed.

Was tripping absolute balls today on 7 grams of dried mushrooms if its in another dimension its not in the 1st - Nth dimensions

youtube.com/watch?v=xi3-ehrG9YA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qq8Ow-bx6ZA

few live streams to shitpost in

nothing will happen

it's much less stressful when you ignore the Sup Forums autismos and their constant happening - not happening threads

titte