Girls und Panzer GuP

It has been confirmed that Darjeeling, Miho and Maho are all the best commanders.

Pasta-fags
Burger-fags
Anyone else
No!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uJxULJ5ZtJI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Gay_Archer_(P1041)
youtube.com/watch?v=iluuQSg_ad0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-class_fast_patrol_boat
a.pomf.cat/jiuech.webm
a.pomf.cat/czqcag.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Darjeeling
Too old.

>Miho and Maho
Too gay.

Anyone who want to know how Black Forest beat the Brits in the 2nd round can read up here:

kaydar

Please god someone tell me GuP was popular enough in japan for a second season or spin-off anime.

If the boys use planes, will we ever see a battle with tanks fighting and planes providing aerial support?

>you will never eat a romantic italian dinner with anchovy
why live?

God that last thread was awful. Fucking Bongs.

it's more popular than Strike Witches, and that got a second season

>Black Forest bombarded from 2.4 km away as the Brits approached

So basically this user sounds about right. In a straightforward battle in open terrain, KMM's gun and armor advantage is decisive. It sounds like Darjeeling made the right choice in trying to close in and aim for the flag tank, but they couldn't overcome the difference in basic specs.

I'd guess that Miho also would have trouble in that sort of situation, though. Without cover or an urban environment, there's not really any way to overturn KMM's advantage.

>Darjeeling still getting the upper hand in tactics despite being outgunned
>Managed to land a hit on Maho which unfortunately didnt penetrate
>Gets zerg rushed by the rest of KMM who realise they fucked up big time when they allowed her through

Holy fuck that sounds close. Maho was pretty lucky she didnt lose that fight

No Alice?

>but they couldn't overcome the difference in basic specs.

There are places on a Tiger that a Churchill could penetrate frontally. Guess they just didnt get lucky with their shot.

Pretty poor of Maho to let the situation get to that stage though

Buthurt Britfag, just ignore it.

There's nothing with people talking about WWI, commander ranks and Darjeeling in a GuP and /ak/ thread. My guess is you're a wehraboo who can't deal with people criticising your view.

>Darjeeling
>Too old
Wut?

D U C E
U
C
E

>
>Mfw you are a "britfag" if you acknowledge the fucking obvious that Darj is a top tier commander

More like asshurt wehrboos angry that Maho isnt a great commander.

I want Duce to sit on my face!

More like fuck Wehraboos

>Maho allowed Matildas to get into point blank range of Panthers

how even

who /anzu/ here

Really difficult to tell, since she was against all the commanders. I would put her as a 'mimic' of Maho, but with Miho's selection of tanks.

Fuck off you cunt. I literally acknowledge that their are commanders as good as Darj. It's safe to say (excluding Arisu and Mika who are difficult to judge atm) that those three are the best.

Maho is a good commander, but wehraboos are a cancer and make the spirits of Germans hang their head in disgust.

I want to talk Anzu into giving me a paizuri and then make fun and demean her for her inability to procure me any pleasure with her flat chest.

Alice is certainly an incredible tank commander and a competent tactician, but she seemed to give her subcommanders too much leeway, especially in the theme park. Then again, she's twelve.

Maybe. It's also possible that Maho was comfortable in taking Darjeeling on one-on-one and was happy to engage on those terms. Without actually seeing it animated it's hard to say for sure.

is there a SD Maho tank

Hubris probably.

>Pretty poor of Maho to let the situation get to that stage though
One thing I didn't translate was that Darjeeling knew in advance that Miho the Vice Commander transferred away, and she was the one who used to coordinate the tank teams to carry out Maho's orders. The tactic Darjeeling used assumed that Black Forest would have coordination problems after losing Miho, as Maho is not that good a communicator herself.

So basically it was a weakness Darjeeling tried to exploit, and that it was also a weakness Miho exploited in the grand final, because she knew how much of a mess her old team would be without her.

Mistakes

This. Assam and Darj made a mistake by not aiming for the side or back. Who aims for the frontal armour on a Tiger?

>Then again, she's twelve.
I thought she was 13?

I'd love to see this animated, only to see Rosehip freak out in excitement when she manages to find Maho's flagtank.

I want to ask Momo for it and then compliment her on being best girl.

rude

Carpaccio?

It would be good for both enjoyment and extra information/detail about Maho and Darjeeling's capabilities/strategies.

Can I have both Anzu and Momo?

>Who aims for the frontal armour on a Tiger?

As someone last thread pointed out there are examples of a Churchill disabling a Tiger from the front. That same Tiger is now the only working Tiger left in the world and is at the Bovington museum.

A shame that they couldnt make history repeat itself there

No. I have Momo. Fuck off.

>TIGER! I LOOK FORWARD TO AN EXCITING DUEL!!!

I can see it now.

As a completely random question, has Erika ever referred to Maho as anything other than commander? Like used her actual name?

Not that I can remember.

>This. Assam and Darj made a mistake by not aiming for the side or back. Who aims for the frontal armour on a Tiger?
They didn't have time to reposition. By that point they are the only tank left and it was a race to see who shot first after reloading. This means you can't wait to get into a better position, you fire as soon as you can to stop the other side from firing. Orange Pekoe finished loading, and they had to fire at what ever they could before Maho was reloaded.

A shell got stuck into the turret ring and the crew bailed its wasn't a penetration

It's a very special case though, the Tiger wasn't actually penetrated, the shell just ricocheted and jammed the turret. But the crew was probably inexperienced and they instantly bailed out, which wouldn't happen in KMM I'm sure.

>unable to feel pleasure from a flat chest
Don't tell me you don't fell pleasure from footjobs, either?

G-A-Y.

This actually helps contextualize the tension between Miho and Erika in the TV series pretty well. It sounds like KMM was really dependent on Miho's communication skills and suffered quite a bit because of her transfer.

To top it off, Erika, Miho's replacement, is cut from a similar mold as Maho (i.e. not a great communicator), and she's probably aware of the fact that she's just not as effective as Miho was.

I'm in desperate need of more Clara

Commander BDSM rankings:

Miho > Alice > Anchovy > Mika > Maho > Kay > Katyusha > Nishi > Darjeeling

Question: Who truly invented the tank /ak/?

> which wouldn't happen in KMM I'm sure.

Probably not with Maho and her crew but the rest of them are scatty as fuck when their discipline cracks.

Darjeeling's cultivated some very capable subordinates. I'm guessing that Assam's information gathering is responsible for getting these sorts of crucial details.

You, fuck off. I already made momo into Ahegao, she is effectvely mine now.

Jesus of Nazareth.

DEEPEST LORE

Britain and France

Italy 1935 years ago.

I want to be bullied by Il Duce's soft cheeks

Multiple people invented it. The main driver behind the initial idea was Winston Churchill though.

youtube.com/watch?v=uJxULJ5ZtJI

Is there something about senshado schools that makes people extremely stoic? Between Maho, Shiho, and Alice, it's as if showing minimum emotions is a way of life. Even Miho's got a rock-solid poker face whenever she's in a tank.

That's just Japanese people.

I mean they are driving fucking tanks and shooting at each other, that takes girly balls.

Old, "respected" families with defined "styles". Its the same as any master Dojo in Japan.

You can still have a whole load of fun and be great at Senshadou though. Just look at Rosehip.

>Idolizes Maho
>Does her best as XO after Miho transfers
>Just isn't good enough

Poor Erika.

We'll all be gay when Duce comes marching home! Hurrah, hurrah.

Why are there so many good Guppies?

It's an anime of best girls.

As gay as this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HMS_Gay_Archer_(P1041)

youtube.com/watch?v=iluuQSg_ad0

I envy carpaccio.

>gay

I don't need to be gay for Duce.

Because to be fair, none of them have any real depth/characterization. We get to see them presented in a mostly positive light with various contributions while learning very little about their personal beliefs and ideas beyond whatever is necessary to fit their archetype or trope. The number of characters doesn't help.

>HMS Gay Archer
>HMS Garcher

Holy fuck

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-class_fast_patrol_boat
>Gay Dragoon appeared as 1087 in The Ship That Died of Shame

Sounds about right.

Wehraboos should all be raped by slavs.

>HMS Gay Archer was a Gay-class fast patrol boat of the Royal Navy
>Gay-class
>The Gay class were a class of twelve fast patrol boats that served with the Royal Navy from the early 1950s. All were named after types of soldiers or military or related figures, prefixed with 'Gay'.

>Gay Bombardier
>Gay Bowman
>Gay Bruiser
>Gay Centurion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay-class_fast_patrol_boat

Wow.

That's Bakaroni

I want to get Pepperoni and Rosehip to face eachother in a "Baka-off".

We Brits have a sense of humour.

>tfw you will never play with Il Duce's hair

The both of them are in a whole other category which "bwaka"

I want to serve myself a big meaty slice of pepperoni

And you're a better country for it.

Just imagine the stink of a bunch of garlic-smelling schoolgirls in a cramped space.

I like how Darjeeling is clearly showing that she's adapting to Miho's unorthodox and desperate tactics. Darjeeling for one does anything in her power to prevent Miho from making a decapitation kill against SGG's flag tank, and she would try to force Ooarai to engage her on more open terrain.

God I want Kay and Darjeeling interactions.

I want Kay to get under Darjeeling's skin and break her shroud of elegance and make her spill her tea.

>she will never make this face when she sees your dick
Why bother inhaling oxygen.

It's too bad that the humor in the word gay has been snuffed out of existence.

Heaven

Why stop with them? Each school elects a Baka to represent them.

Karina
Arisa
Rosehip
Pepperoni
Mikko
Jagdpander-chan
Katyusha
Whatever the fuck the name of that bispectacled shitfuck from Chihatan is called

Why do you like Duce so much? Can you name some reasons that don't rely on her occupation or appearance?

Butterfly!

Her team has the objectively shittiest tanks in the entire show, but they still manage to have more fun than anyone else.

Karina is not a baka! She's a smart and skillful driver!

a.pomf.cat/jiuech.webm
a.pomf.cat/czqcag.webm

How did she become so popular after just one OVA?

Her tomboyish and straightforward attitude is cute, she is very charismatic and her screams are adorable..

Yeah. I originally thought she just showed up to watch the Oarai matches out of respect, but she's clearly understood how other commanders think and how to counter them.

When it comes down to it, this is Oarai's great weakness. Since they usually can't win in conventional engagements, they have to rely on gambits and guerrilla tactics to confuse their enemies and create chances for a decapitation strike.

This works brilliantly the first time (since nobody sees it coming), but once other commanders learn to not engage Miho on her own terms, it becomes a lot harder for Oarai to win.

12, 13, there's not much of a difference. She's still in the physical and sexual prime of her life.