ITT Greatest love story ever told

ITT Greatest love story ever told

Other urls found in this thread:

jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

disgusting

I unironically loved Oreimo

>My gyaru teenage underware glam mode sister can't be an incestual freak on top of being a degenerate, can she?

The award winning book, manga, anime and game series.

i enjoyed it

did they fuq

Probably

Immorality can never be great.

Kirino a best.

Same here.

Fact

Same. I got other people to watch it because I thought it was so good at the time

But why they are so perfect together?

やめろ!

It's nice to see them together after how rough their relationship was at the start. Kirino is still shit though

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

inb4 deletion

ACK falls in love with Troid.

Unable to confess, ACK is gifted by a deus ex machina with Troid's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls Troid, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on ACK as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to Troid, he only looks at ACK with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the moderator he called is not the same Troid he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is Troid's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with ACK's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of CRACK.

if you have shit taste sure
kyousuke deserves better

best girl

Kuronekofag pls go

Kirino is by far the best "choice" for him. If you don't think they belong together you didn't even understand the series.

I thought this was made and exists already? Meme it until that happens and get back to me.

nah senpai

Kirino is a miracle of the universe.

kirino is garbage incarnate and its time to accept it
all tsunderes are trash but she takes the cake

Your tears are delicious please crai moar

Type properly, retard.

But that's wrong OP. Everyone knows the greatest love story ever told is Setsuna x Gundam

STILL MAD

nah

her cute moments are not nearly enough to redeem her arrogant, selfish, violent, annoying, entitled thirsty ass cry for attention for nii-tan to give her the cock

>implying im a kurofag

>nah
Then fuck off back to whichever shithole you came from.

tfw you will never be kyousuke and sneak into kirino's room and pull down her pajamas to get a quicky in and then kiss her good night when you're done

He never needs to do that anyways since she'll go for the quickie first.

she had a long day and didn't want to move

Fushimi said Kirino is a pure girl. She wouldn't do that ever. They're relationship is based on pure love. No dirty shit.

just a bit of normal sex nothing dirty

>pure

Sure she is

Kirino's love isn't sexual. She only wants to be protected, loved and accompanied by her onii-chan. The sex comes as part of the deal she has with Kyousuke but it's only something Kyousuke wants. That's the difference between her and Sagiri.

She definitely wants sex too, I can only imagine how many eroge they will reenact after the end of the series. However as you said it's not her core wish, which is just to finally be together with Kyousuke and accept her own love.

>She definitely wants sex too, I can only imagine how many eroge they will reenact after the end of the series.
She is not interested in the sex scenes at all though. That's fanbase headcanon and doujin bait.

Not interested at all is an understatement, she did say she plays eroge mainly for the imoutos being cute and doesn't care that much about the h-scenes but you can't deny she doesn't like them. Or rather she really enjoys the buildup to those scenes, she always goes for the good routes and borrows lines from those so she definitely thought about what happens after the dates in eroges. She was reluctant/dismissive of that during the first Christmas date, tsun during the second one, maybe they even had sex, and I don't doubt that will change even more after she finally accepted her feelings in the epilogue.

I don't know why anyone thought main girl wouldn't win when she's in the title, but Neko still best if you're not in it for incest

Pic related is as far as they'll ever get.

>you will never be this insane obsessed or pathetic
Feels amazing. jii.moe/Nkis1tD0l.jpg
And here you go, have the copy and paste reply you keep getting.

If so many people think "ACK" is real why is there nothing about it on encyclopediadramatica.

Both !Akemi and Troid are mentioned on encyclopediadramatica.

It seems like it's just you trying to push really hard that it's a thing.