Americans Guns

Defend this, Amerifats?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/violent-crime/murder
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

now post the statistics with niggers taking it off the equation

remove niggers and post the stats again

Use a better source for data. Now fuck off sage thread.

Go eat a dog, Toblerone. How do you think the "n-words" are able to kill then. Take guns away and they can't anymore.

now make it all homicides

Where is that report namefag when you need him...

k

now remove niggers

>take away guns and niggers stop killing
You really are some kind of stupid aren't you libtard?

Holy shit how retarded are you?

We'll have the same murder rate as you Mountain Jews.

Guns carry up to 30 bullets. They just get a machine gun assault rifle and hold the trigger and 30 people die. Why do you think there aren't mass stabbings on the same level as Orlando?

Stupid thread and charts. How does the United Nations and Canada magically know what the FBI doesn't

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/violent-crime/murder

I fish with my gun. How will I feed myself?

Yes, because I'm sure Tryrone the rock slinging felon gets his guns from legal sources. I'm sure if we outlawed all guns he would no longer carry because it would be more illegal for him. I'm sure there is no way he would just have some smuggled into the country along with his drugs that we do such a good job of keeping out.

Ordinary citizens can defend the country. Very few countries are as armed as the US

niggers
chicago
that was easy

I hunt with my gun. How will I feed myself?

Wrong. Actually add niggers and dune-coons to the equation, then Africa and the Middle East would vastly overshadow anything on the map.

To many niggers

It's a slide thread. He's not paid to make good arguments, he paid to get you autists to give him (you)s fully knowing that no one on Sup Forums can ignore an actor playing the dipshit.

You're good goyim. If you could just ignore them they'd go away. That's why the jew likes you all best.

No, they are illegally stolen from people that legally buy them and don't secure them or they get someone to buy them for them and say they are lost

SHALL

Go to the store like a normal person

Thank you aussie. Sorry about your shitty censorship laws.

U (((forgot))) to mention, that only 3% of those homicides are murders.

Btw: what about switzerland ?

this

They don't get counted because their murders are either never investigated, or are classified as war/terrorism deaths rather than murders.

No maybe not stabbings. But your truck of peace incidents prove otherwise. Plus how stupid are you to not know "assault rifle" and "machine gun" are two different terms. Also, Orlando shooter didn't have a machine gun and reloaded.

All those guns are illegally acquired anyway
And if you're such a big fan of banning things, want to explain how much of a success the war on drugs was??
SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

>machine gun assault rifle
>hold down the trigger and 30 people die
I take it back. You are a libtarded transgendered cuck who sucks Achmed cock

Hey Somalia
tell me what you think about this

people are saynog to take niggers out of the equation. no. leave them in. The notice how these liberal cunts completely leave out SOUTH AMERICAN, AFRICA, SYRIA, IRAQ, AFGHANISTAN should tell you right fucking away this is dishonest as fuck.

Then take note they don't mention the differences between population of those countries AND how Europe reports gun crimes as a different statistic.

You think countries that don't even have running water are going to keep track of their murder rates? Africa and the Middle East do overshadow the rest of the earth, its just not reported

Guns are fun and give us throbbing boners.

>Guns are more available
>Guns are used instead of knives, acid, vans, or hang rape.
Color me shocked.

What a good point goy. Why would they even bother, it's not a crime to them.

Did you see that graph? America is defended.

Fuck off, commie

One of the best reasons for the 2nd Amendment. It would take an unheard of huge army to occupy the US. Even then expect many casualties for the army.

you got me

There's more guns in the country, I bet we have more auto accidents than most europoor countries too.

Also this

Adjust for ethnicity and make it all homicides and it's clear that we have a definitive nigger problem.

Can someone please explain to me why the Center for Disease Control reports on gun stats?

As others have said, remove black and brown scum from America stats and the gun crime plummets.

I know it's a slide thread you moron but gun control is actually a concern that real people have. I enjoy pointing out fallacies when they bring them up just in case someone is reading. If you don't like it then you shouldn't reply

BAN ASSAULT BATS

Why are you giving us a layup?

hi satan

Are you happy being almost as bad as LEBANON!

No thank you.

This is an irrelevant statistic when used by itself like this. People will kill each other regardless of whether they have guns or not. Now create a chart that shows knife homicides, or vehicle homicides and compare them.

As has been said previously, take out the minority population that is committing a majority of the gun crimes and we fall in line with other developed WHITE nations

Does this graph include suicides as "homicides"? I bet it does.

Still shilling. Half don't even keep track or consider certain acts homicide like Western countries do. United Nations isn't good for shit and apparently even stats.

>U.S. is 37.5 times larger than Switzerland
>now adjust those gun homicide rates and population rates against the U.S.
>37.5 times for Switzerland
eat shit you fucking piece of shit statistic

>white hispanic
I wish this would stop.

Everyone knows american cops are very racist. How many White crimes go unreported or let off, how many blacks get framed for murder like Mumia? I BET A LOT

Niggers

SAGE

Why? There is a big difference between nig Hispanics and white

Nigs gonna nig, op.

>white Hispanic
They might as well put unicorns in the stats

>literally types out "n-words"

Pool's closed to nigger faggots.

There is no defense, my country is full of right-wing retards who have a fetish for guns and expensive healthcare and it's awful.

Your irrelevant spitballing and conjecture serve no purpose to the argument, which shows you have none.

Isn't Mexico like 15% white?

We've been over this, retard: Niggers.

How many black crimes go unreported let go simply of accusations of racism or peer cooperation. Try again

30 shots for 30 kills that's holocaust level efficiency Hans

>>Huurr duurrr!!1 Amerifats hab guns
>>No mention of firearm suicides added into the FBI homicide statistics

And it's also full of left wing communist nut jobs that think a system that's been tried a thousand times and failed would be good for this country. Now you should see why guns are a necessity

The CDC keeps track of all sorts of seemingly random information just in case it becomes relevant. At least if some sort of rabies-esque disease starts causing people to shoot each other the CDC might be able to find it. The real more serious answer would be that they can predict the flow of major drug trafficking organizations by seeing increased gun-homicide rates

Liberals cant into memes

>tfw dark blue county resident

Yeah and they're the ones coming over here in large droves. Of course there's still some people that have more colonial Spanish blood in them and they're probably the ones living in a big as house surrounded by fences and guards. Or they run the cartel which is practically their government

Remove all murders committed by basketball americans and the rate drops to .3

Also, I am currently polishing my knobbie between a .300 blackout and 12 gauge shottie. Jelly, subject?

T. Citizen

Can we meme this pic on a national level?
The fallout would be glorious and it would subtly redpill millions of people still watching cable.

>tfw still a student and too poor to afford guns

Idk, maybe mass spam it to a bunch of msm and anti racism outlets

How should we go about doing this?

>isn't south africa like 10% white?
>aren't like 100% of the niggers in america sporting like 30%-50% european genes?
fucking retard spic faggot. no such thing as white hispanic. it's just kike fucking semantics to trick dumb fucking faggots and also allow delusion shitskins to pretend they're white.

ONE DROP MOTHERFUCKER

Go to a pawn shop and get a $150 pump action shotgun

Hell, my lgs had a new Maverick 88 on sale a while ago for $189

We don't need gun control, we need negro control.

Turn off your meme flag, leaf.

You want to red-pill the 65 and older crowd?

Who the fuck watches cable???

>UK and France have same homicide rate

Wow, those laws on switchblades and pistols sure worked well!

why don't you mention your own shitty subhuman brown spic people as well? the only difference between spics and niggers is niggers kill each other more

It's Gun Homicides, not all Homicdes
THE US HOMICIDE RATE IS AT A FUCKIN 60 YEAR LOW

What the fuck are you blathering about? Europe has strict gun control and single-payer healthcare and guess what? Their countries are a lot fucking safer and healthier than ours.

Add Brazil on that chart you dishonest faggot and Mexico which are both dealing with the drug war bullshit and gangs

>When you have no argument because it's undisputable that niggers are the ones shooting everyone.

Notice how the most violent country doesn't even have a sizeable nigger population, but is 100% inhabited by spics instead

The only white Hispanics are spaniards that look like pic related.

What about homicide rate in general. Id rather die from a gun than most ways to be murdered

White on White crime is lower than Australia and gun ownership among whites is over 80%. America doesn't have a gun problem it has a nigger problem.

Lol I guess you don't know about east europe. Hell even London.

Don't worry, the rest of those countries will catch up to the US once they import as many non-whites as are in the US proportionately.