California getting hit with a swarm of small earthquakes today ranging from 3.2 to 5.8, is this the prelude to tomorrow?

California getting hit with a swarm of small earthquakes today ranging from 3.2 to 5.8, is this the prelude to tomorrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Rp5nifbB2Y?t=1h7m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hope so

a-user... its already tomorrow...

No

youtu.be/3Rp5nifbB2Y?t=1h7m30s

01:07:30

The fault line is rippling to the pacific NW.

Cascadia subduction zone could produce a large quake but those small ones in cali are reducing pressure not making it worse.

If by the 24th nothing happens will you stop making these threads? They are getting repetitive

spooky

this is an everyday thing

did cali not have a 5.7~8 today?

''first a series of small quakes for about a week, then a 5.7 shock, a lull, and wham
the big one''

SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

yes, it was a 5.7 according to usgs

is like 7pm in Cali rn

An earthquake is going to hit California any archeological second now.

Big if true.

When we hit 8.8 on the Richter scale your gonna see some real shit.

That's not how that works retard. It's not alleviating any pressure. The CSZ will go when it goes, no predicting it. It could happen any day now, or it could be another 300 years.
t. I live one mile from the Oregon Coast and I'm dead if it happens.

Yo. What the fuck

We had an erfquake?

nope

yo that is indeed whack

I work at USGS, cant stay here long but a massive quack is expected but not in California.

Near portland/seattle.

8.7 to 9.2

Death toll possibly up to 50,000.

If in that area, leave for the weekend now.

> massive quack

Duckmageddon confirmed.

Good stuff. Hopefully the state will be red in the next election.

Have the fish fled the lakes yet?

Nice larp faggot. Any earthquake up there is going to be happening on the CSZ, NOT literally at Portland or Seattle. You're bad at this.

larping dumbshiy

The big one

Praise Kek

ignore the larp f a m we get it

I live in Bay Area AMA. Sould I backup my computer? eh fuck it. I hope the nuke destroys my computer then I will be free from you fucks. Oh wait I still have my phone.

Portland/seattle region idiot.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub that will Launch Nukes to California is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

im all Warning you on this but you either Ignore me or Laugh at me. you will be sooooooo sorry you didnt Believe me.

SCREENCAP THIS

>Portland/Seattle region
Wow, you just named two cities that are almost 200 miles apart, real good prediction. The fucking subduction zone is OFFSHORE you retard.

I hope San Fran and LA get annihilated.

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YlUKcNNmywk

lmao that film is also about corruption of private sectors and political sectors controlling media

?:)

Oh my god, don't be this dense, the entire NW coastline is at risk. If the quake doesn't destroy then it is the tsunami from it will.

yeah this earthquake shit has been crazy.. especially if its connected to the norks testing nukes under that mountain.

9.9 Earthquake in California tomorrow morning
Prepare yourselves

If nothing happens then there'll be threads about it not happening. Just ride it out, either way.

on the morrow gods judgement will fall opon california

And guess what retard, neither Portland nor Seattle sit on the coast, they are inland. Sure, both are on the river and will suffer from a quake if the CSZ goes, but neither will be facing the consequences of the tsunami in the way the coastline will, and I live a mile from the north Oregon coast you fucking larping nigger. Proof of your job or get the fuck back to r*ddit.

>9.9

>seattle.
dsp is kill

"Nothing i could do there" !

>Hope so

REALLY hope so..

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
and nothing of any value would be lost.
>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

YES PRAISE KEK

Yes. Kill the illegal shitskins and liberal scum off all with one massive quake. A small part of my family moved to cali, they made their choices, no pity from me. Wish we could get a countdown until the state is kill

>Near portland/seattle
I'll take it

WHOA BUGGED TECTONIC MECHANICS

>Massive quack

At long last, the duck invasion.

AAAAAAAAA HOLY SHIT

CalExit 2017

Is that Randy from Trailer Park Boys?

Aw cmon! I was pushing buttons!

What the duck?

You got one each

> see this thread
> remember screenshotted post of 3 days ago
sheeiiit

>replacing the laughs shared in happening threads with 2 weeks of HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

California is going to break off, then get nuked by Glorious Democratic People's Republic of True Korea, while we laugh at them.

And then fall into the core of the Earth

The 1700 Cascadia Quake wiped out all costal tribes in their sleep.

Killed trees, creating ghost forests as high as 75 above sea level.

The fault line has never had a history of any small or medium quakes, only large ones.

Seattle may not get hit by a direct tsunami wave there's gonna be a tidal swell unlike and won't have a fraction of the safety protocols like Japan has.

I live right on the coast. So after the earthquake, which I feel I have a solid chance of surviving because there aren't any buildings over two stories around me, if I make it a few miles inland I should be fine yes? I have a bag with canned goods, a coat, gun and ammo/knife, water, and a life vest all together in a bug out bag. If I grabbed that as soon as the shaking stopped and made it say 5 or 6 miles inland and to somewhat high ground, I should probably live. No?

SHH goyim

lol top kek

i hope so

If you survive and make it 5-6 miles in, keep going.

thoughts on 188-day earthquake cycle?

Go innawoods or get a hotel as far inland as you can user, don't wait for the quake

I haven't felt shit OP but then again I don't live in the liberal part.

I dont own a gun. am I fucked after the big one hits?

Well we've got like 4 hours left, seems unlikely

PandaLee is probily eattin that bbc LOL

Seattle fag here, i can confirm this! Massive quacking from ducks at the pond as i typd this, IT'S QUACKENING!

lads seismofag here

there is massive reductions in the pacific faultline if it slips any further subduction will collapse on itself and reduce california to liquid sand

get out now

no I need to do some shopping, can it wait til next week?

what do you think the fallout in canadaland (vancouver) will be?

possible to feel or no?

lmfao

GUYS, A QUACK JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!

IT'S HAPPENING!

Just FYI, the earthquake today struck off Ferndale. (The movie Outbreak was filmed there) Just north of Ferndale is Eureka. Guess what sits on the fault line at the mouth of Humboldt Bay. A nuclear power plant

Wooooooow I instantly died. I can't even block.