As much as i'd love to see this happen, Muh First Amendment

As much as i'd love to see this happen, Muh First Amendment.

>muh freedom of speech but not freedom of consequences

sports illustrated is a CNN subcompany, kill yourself OP

>the hand egg president

I might consider watching a football game if all the players are white.

Let me know when the first amendment can keep my company from firing me for being """alt-right""" so I can start telling people about immigration and jewish wars. In the meantime, Trump is right.

there's nothing wrong with what he said

National Felon League BTFO

He fires everybody even he hires

No let team be black and one be white

>Muh First Amendment.
Isn't the NFL a corporation?

Private companies have no duty to indulge your whims. Free speech doesn't mean hugs and support, it just means you won't be legally persecuted for speaking your mind.

Sounds like a good wrongful dismissal suit. Trump's retarded

yeah good luck with trying to sue the head of the federal government

Wrongful dismissal...what the fuck are you talking about. The NFL literally could have a legal policy that all members stand for the National Anthem and unless one could prove it was a religious reason they sat they wouldnt qualiy as a protective class and could be dismissed automatically

I thought American companies fired people for publicly venting unpopular opinions all the time.

Liberals will tell you 17 thousand times this has nothing to do with the first amendment and that firing somebody for their viewpoints is perfectly okay.

Until now.

Causing fans to stop watching the game, resulting in losing millions. This you can fire over. Plus in most states you can fire for no reason at all... not to mention there are clauses in their contracts.

This is awesome

>Encouraging the fans to stop watching football... Priceless.

You get my point, if we are against people getting fired for right wing political opinions (google) and say "muh Freedom of Speech" then we have to tolerate their freedom of speech to say left wing bullish. Football players kneeling during the national anthem is killing the NFL, we are winning the argument with out having to say or do anything.

they've lost nearly half of their viewership. the latest televised game was less than half full of fans.

>it's real

NFL can do whatever it wants.

its already too late to save niggerball anyways.

The first amendment is completely irrelevant here, you retard

Do you youngfags not even know Trump owned a football team?

>Liberals: You have freedom of speech but there are consequences for hate speech.
>Trump: There should be consequences for anthem protesters.
>Liberals: HOW FUCKING DARE YOU DRUMPT!!!11111oneone

Yes, the first amendment grants them the right to take a knee, their employer however has rights too. All players contracts include a morality clause.

Make them live by their own rules. Yes.

There's no 1st amendment when you WORK for someone. You can get let for any reason whatsoever.

this
this is right out of rules for radicals

NFL is a business, they are employees.

This isnt like when google fired that guy; they told him he could expresshimself then fired him.

NFL players are just pigball chimps, play ball and shut the fuck up.

Now that he said it himself, he has guaranteed that those protesters will never be fired. 4D chess babyyyyyyy

if the NFL publically denounces Kapernick and his ilk and fires them, I'll set every TV I own to football for every game