Dragon Ball

If Akira Toriyama was willing to hear one advice from you how Dragon Ball should be changed, what would you tell him?

I's say: "Bring back Piccolo in action, bitch"

Just interested in your ideas..

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtu.be/pkPfJ1RFiuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bring back Piccolo in action, bitch

Faced hit and almost beat him a couple of episodes ago.

Use the fucking catalog

This thread can be good once the other reach bump limit tho

Retire Goku and Vegeta.

Let Gohan and the other younger ones be the focus. Have story arcs that just aren't power wanking.

Kill off goku and have a new mc.

Dragon Ball ended 20 years ago, I couldn't change anything even if I wanted to

increase the budget even more for higher animation quality.
The in between scenes are still poorly drawn, hopefully the Trunks arc puts to use the new increased budget they got recently.

Dragon Ball now is killing anime.

Change TOEI to BONES

Alternate universe Gokus working together to find a way.

Make Dragonball great again

ALWAYS

The only decent idea here, too bad it will never happen

"Xenoverse arc"

Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Golden Oozaru Cell who knows the Kaio-ken

Did I forget anything?

"stop being such a damn scatterbrain"

Seriously, we never had launch in Z because he literally forgot she existed.

in the very first episode before Raditz shows up Krillin explains to Bulma she peaced out.
That's plenty of explanation for a side character.
She even donated her energy for the Spirit Bomb against Buu so people like you will shut up.

Make Vegeta beat the main villain instead of Goku.

Tell him to end it asap

If this arc is supposed to mirror the original Future Trunks arc then it'll be Gohan breaking through and defeating the main villain.

Reveal that Master Roshi was behind it all, and is actually the strongest being in the multiverse. He explains to Goku that he planned it all from the beginning, and created this universe because he was bored.

Instead of fighting, Goku enters a state of catatonic confusion and his soul floats through the multiverse as he contemplates what could've been.

This is interspersed with scenes of Roshi beating the shit out of anyone who dares to battle him. We see him defeat Platinum Diamond Frieza and Omega Cell.

When Goku returns after his soul journey, he realizes that he is trapped in a manga and anime, after the terrifying realization that the anomalies he has witnessed throughout his life, as well as the lapses in logic and the violations of basic cause and effect (or at least, correlations of such) do not seem consistent with a functioning reality, and thus, there must be a more substantial and "real" reality that their universe is nothing but a simulation within and thereof.

FINDS

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it triggers mods and it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

He becomes the anime deadpool

You are right

That would finally bring some deepness in the story. He simply is the deepest character

Still needs to be powered by Towa's Dark Magic, has the Majin seal imposed, uses the Potara earring to fuse with his other multiverse (at least Universe 6) counterpart.

"Stop"

ARE THERE GOING TO BE MORE MAI DOUJINS NOW?

i hope so

Have Gohan's training actually lead somewhere. Not have him be Goku 2.0. But have him just be the same good guy, lovable family man who can turn on the boosters and fuck niggas up when he needs to.

Toriyama can write him to be as strong as he wants him to be. He doesn't need to train 24/7 and ignore his family to be strong.

Only if he's been in the room of space and time training in between meetings and family time.

honestly i wouldn't tell him to change anything because he is already doing the multiverse tournament that i always wanted to see

i don't know, write Vados and champa as a married couple so i can ship them

give Piccolo something that puts him on the same level as goku and vegeta

maybe, just maybe make gt another universe so we can see but honestly gt is almost dead to me so i don't care if it doesn't happen

mmm.. could you add another freezie pop from another universe but make this one actually a good guy and a hero of justice, also make him do poses like the ginyu force

>mai will never look like that because she has been modernized with new anime style

Why even live

Let Goku travel to the future so he can hang out with future Bulma.

youtu.be/pkPfJ1RFiuQ

That reminds isn't future chi-chi still alive right? just sewing things and looking at the picture of her dead son and husband.

Yeah

Fuck her though
>goku is almost dead after fighting vegeta
>gives no fucks while Bulma is there for goku
Yajirobe being the true bro, asked if he could punch Chichi after hearing Chichi treat Goku like that.

she learned her lessons hard in the future

studying can't save the world/

OP here.
The thing with Piccolo was exactly what I meant. I know Toriyama took the first step with putting him instead of Gohan in the tournament but it just doesn't feel like he is going to accomplish smth. with his for now limited potential. I don't know how I would write it but he needs a power up.

Let Evil Goku fight Vegeta then let vegeta win

>200 years later cast is all dead and gone
>peace in the universe
>saiyan blood has intermixed with a %of the human and animal people blood
>story turns into basically The Breaker season 1
>????
>Profit.

>If Akira Toriyama was willing to hear one advice from you how Dragon Ball should be changed, what would you tell him?

I'd tell him to stop doing dragon ball and just fuck off already.

Neat

Easy:
Tournament where it's magically impossible to fly.
That means the fighters have to rely on martial arts and interesting techniques again.
Flying was what killed DB.

Gohan isn't a fighter.
I like that because it not that old boring "Like father like son" because Gohan is not like Goku at all. He may have the potential to be way stronger than both Goku and Vegeta but he chose not to because it doesn't interest him

Chichi did this

>Piccolo fuses with his counter part from lets say Universe 3
>U3 is already destroyed, no dragon balls, so U3 Piccolo decides that after the fusion they will stay in main Universe
>All Piccolos have the exact same character to begin with
>Status quo is in tact but Piccolo is now 100 times stronger
He could also have a god transformation where his antennas stand up and he gets some tribal marks all over his body

Super powered up Krillin vs. Evil Goku

My advice? Let it rest, it's long over.

Epic

I hate that he had the most potential to begin with. It just waters down everything we saw with Goku originally.

It would be like experiencing wayne gretzky, and then his nerd son all of a sudden has more potential with less practice.

No he didnt.

Lock goku and vegeta up in a time capsule, let weaker characters like krillin yamcha and tien power up a lot to the point where they can actually do something.

That was the not-frieza he almost defeated. Which is impressive for him too. If it weren't for that poison shit he would have won

I wasn't really impressive considering Picollos power level when he fought cell first form and 17, if anything he struggled against a 100% full power freeza when he should have just one shot him.

Krillin really needs some love again. Literally the brest bro and now it was shown how he wanted goku to punch him for fun, which almost killed him and how afraid he was against frieza's henchmen even though they weren't actually a problem for him, he's just so demoralized and even became a fucking cop. It's not right.

delete everything that came with and after dragon ball z

Yeah, I feel the same way, he's always been my favorite.

He needs some new attack that can kill enemies that are way above his actual level again, that was what I loved about him in Z, he made up for his human weakness with awesome techniques.

Yeah. She's a bit more preoccupied with her 5 year old son who was kidnapped by the demon king piccolo for an entire year who was just at ground zero of an alien attack than she was about her seasoned martial artist husband. I mean, fair enough, she could probably have been more sentimental, but at the time her priorities were different.

This would be nice, let Vegeta get his wish and at last kill Kakarotto, at least some version.

yeah. hopefully

Why do the STUPID FUCKING MODS limit the amount of Dragon Ball threads to 1 but don't delete the 100 MOESHIT threads that spam Sup Forums at all times?

Stupid moeshitters have the nerve to call Dragon Ball threads cancer.

I would say
"Every 5th episode should be devoted to a specific character's side arc"
>Yamcha side arc
>Piccolo side arc
>Freeza side arc
An episode where they are just doing their own thing. Their daily business even. Like what is Cell doing now?

Let Krillin become as strong as Goku, or at least formidable.

The human characters need some love, and I can't think of one more deserving then Krillin, after everything he's gone through. Dude deserves to be a fighting force.

I understand, but saying she didn't give a fuck about goku after gohan was fine? Fuck chichi. Ungrateful bitch.

Tien deserves it more than Krillin. Krillin never worked as hard.

>Like what is Cell doing now?

Rotting in hell.

Hmm...wasn't Bulma literally the greatest mind on the planet? What's stopping her from making an incredibly powerful android on par with SSB? If an old man can do it, why can't her?

Probably bring back more of the obscure forgotten characters.

maybe more fun adventure arcs. Change the dynamic up.

Make all characters the same race, so they don't lose at the starting line.

She's just mad at him for letting Gohan fight at all. She definitely cares about him but in the moment she's still holding a petty grudge. Also it doesn't seem to bother Goku much.

I say please don't ruin Future Trunks l

All i ask but i doubt it .

An arc where Goku, Vegeta, and anyone else with Saiyan blood is put out of commission, and it's up to the human fighters to save the day.

That wasn't goku's fault. Goku had died sacrificing his life to save kidnapped gohan and the earth. He comes back to save the earth with no idea that piccolo was training him.

She is just a horrible person in that moment.

Although she'd have no way to know it, Goku DID literally tell Gohan to fight Vegeta, 1 on 1 to distract him. He's not exactly blameless.

MODS

>Gohan isn't a fighter.
I can't accept this. Seriously.

If i knew how to draw i would make a doujinshi where Yamcha was the focus. Something along the lines of Dragon Ball GT.
Power level would be low, (We're talking about Yamcha after all), that way doesn't feel contrived to face stronger enemies.

>yamcha reminisces about his past
>he feels that he must prove something for himself
>let's face opponents from other planets
>adventure starts, take puar with him
>no saiyans, namekians and gods meddling in his jorney
>faces some leftover freeza army
>faces some other threats
>hilarity ensues
>action ensues
>he cames back to earth stronger than ever(not much)
>challenges Goku to a classic tenkaichi budokai match
>if you touch the floor you lose rule
>no flying
>goku isn't allowed to tap on that saiyan gene to gain upperhand, only base form
>final destination

Just cancel the show bro.

So is Evil Goku just technically a Vegito that fused with his counterparts using the potara rings?

Gohan had already been fighting. Gohan already had his training. Gohan returned to fight Vegeta on his own. Goku was literally a heap on the ground and Vegeta was gonna fucking kill him and destroy the earth.

Of course he told Gohan to fight him 1v1 you tard. Spirit Bomb was their last hope and now they had a way to use it with Gohan and Krillin there.

Only reason Goku couldn't use it before is because he didn't have time to prep. Gohan provided that time and now it was actually a viable tactic.

Goku literally did nothing wrong in the saiyan arc.

I want to hold hands with Mai.

You're misunderstanding me. I understand why all of it happened.I also think having your 5 year old fight a seasoned warrior in his mid 20s is still negligible. It had to be done, of course, but from a new mother's POV, she might be pretty miffed about that.

AYYYYY

>SKKRRRR

ALWAYS

we dem boizz

Better fight choreography/cinematography. As bad as the art is sometimes, and the overall lazy animation, having both of those things top notch wouldn't help the ass tier fight scenes.

If not that, I'd like him to put danger back in the series at some point.

Dump Toei and keep up the good work.

Also thanks for the childhood memories.

Make Super Cyan White. His originally reasoning for making it blue was because a future character would show up and it'd be too confusing. Well Future Trunks is here and he has blue hair like the original manga version instead of white?

It's just confusing. Other than that, just better fights/animation.

ABP

Always
Be
Posing

why couldn't toriyama give rights to a different studio? is it because of legal matters?

I actually enjoy most of super's story, imagine if the rights were given over to ufotable or madhouse.... what a cruel fucking world.

Goku should fight Superman.

Draw. Plot armor too strong on both sides.

Nice try, Burter

Just make a series of adventures with the cast, building off their characters and having some fun with them rather than anything super serious. I'd love a story with the turtle hermit students doing something together, Or Bulma and Chi-chi, or Pan and bra, or a Son family adventure. Something that focuses on the mystical, adventurous and unknown rather than just, who's the next strong guy to punch.

Goku has been losing a lot in Super.

Goku lost a lot in Z too.