Give me the Catalonia pill

Give me the Catalonia pill.

Would Catalonia splitting off from Spain be good or bad in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-BdN3ZiH2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Barcalona is nice and Spain seems intent on destroying it with muslims

That its the legal flag (not the separatist, if you didnt know)

In general, bad for Spain, worse for them,

Barcelona is nice and the own communist goverment of barcelona is trying to destroy it.

Fixed.

Oh so it's like Scotland then

isn't it trying to fix issues with smog that have paralized the city multiple times in the past?

I mean I don't like everything they do, but they're not that commie at least not the subversive kind, they focus on protecting the poor which is tolerable.

Anything that pisses off Spain and weakens the EU is good.

>Give me the Catalonia pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-BdN3ZiH2w

yes

nO

perhaps

The world is too boring a place today for this not to be a good thing to me. Plus, who wants to be associated with Latinos, who Americans call "Spanish"?

That was lame but amusing.

Not that commie, nooo... at all...

Actually governed by the far left, and the most of the separatist are far left too, most of the people there are in favor of the far left...

it looks like a commie, smell like a commie and walks like a commie...

Catajewnia is the commiefornia of Spain. Probably Scotland have decent reason to leave.

I mean they say commie stuff, but in the end it's about what they actually do.

When choosing between jews you might as well choose the lesser jew

Then dont do more commies things because they have not enough power to do it, but be sure that if they get the independence (its not going to happen, for sure) they will transform that new "country" in some kind of communist sierra leone.

I doubt it because people would freak out, lots of moderates.
If they do it then I welcome the show

We never are going to know, the independence of catalonia it is what it is, a meme.

We'll see.

Catalonia will only split with blood - an army or a guerilla~with some major players recognising or a regional power and ally sustaining it.

We know that Western Europe is cucked and thinka that is protected by big bad enemies by sea. But that is how it works.

I would guess good thing. EU prob doesn't want to see independent Catalonia because it might encourage other European ethnic groups to say, "Fuck it, we want our own country now" and go on gibs. If all the yuropoors are getting all the gibs, what's left for Jamal?

Nah, not even in that way.

Good. My great grandfather was there in company of Hemingway back in the day. I'd love to see his vision and dreams of free Catalonia to come true. I just have a decent romantic ties to the place

who are you to say it would be good stupid subhuman, we will become a fucking commie shithole full of shitskins, only sharia law can save us if it happens.