Why do lefty cucks love palestinians so much? All the other arabs hate them...

Why do lefty cucks love palestinians so much? All the other arabs hate them, Jordan even had a war with a refugee camp in 1949, topkek. Are lefties sub-arab?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=68rMTRhqKok

saged, faggot.

>Why do lefty cucks love palestinians so much?
They are the ultimate victims

The left hates Israel because the left hates whites, and it views Israel as white colonialism in a non-white part of the world. The left makes no differentiation between whites and Israeli jews.

Chop your dick off

Why are you trying to samefag? IDs never lie.

lefties are sub nigger

Had a pale-nigger in my class and he basically said they have no country. Lefties swoon to that, not realizing pale-niggers have nothing for a reason. It's a good Jew talking point though, just not with brainwashed lefties.

>samefag
first day on the Sup Forumss?

because in comparison to israeli jews,palestinians are more humane.

First day?

Kikes are getting away with some gruesome shit

I'm half-lebanese (Christian)
My lebanese grandmother says that she hates the Palestinians more than the Jews.
Lebanon used to be a majority christian country. When the jews created Israel, the Palestinian refugees fled to Lebanon, and caused a civil war in 1975. Since then, the country is pretty much fucked.
Lebanon used to be called the "Switzerland of Middle East"

Yeah that's because your grandmaother is a butthurt cuck who cares more about Maronite clergy than she does about human rights and stupid enough to blame Palestinians than the actual problem, the Zionist Jews.

Ali somali pls go

Gas the palestinians, but first of all gas the Israeli kikes.

Arabs will never be a threat like Jews. We should let the Arabs kill the Jews and buy oil from the Arabs at fair prices.

You Jews are like a cancer that never fully goes away.

Palestinians never accomplished anything, much like liberals

fuck off argie kike
before we annex your shithole

Palestinians were displaced from their own land because of the Jews. That land is rightfully theirs in all accords with no and's, if's or but's about it. No matter if you are left, right or you just don't care about politics, this is one of the greatest injustices done to an entire people. this shouldn't be viewed in an "islam vs western" standpoint, since this was the first demographic shift to creating a refugee problem in the middle east which lead to what is happening to Europe today.

Ending Israel ensures peace in the middle east, A home for all those displaced due to world wide Jewry. Supporting a complete Palestinian homeland is paramount to ending the replacement of Europe. Denying this is lunacy.

Because no matter how much I hate muslims I operate on this thing called PRINCIPLES.

The Palestinians have a valid claim to that land and the Israelis are genocidal invaders. (backed by a Rothschilds pact I might add)

Under international ethics and law all efforts to repel the jews from the Palestinians land is valid.

Big Chief Runs With Wolves pls go

Open Borders you Israel cunt

Calm down Muhammad, i hate the kikes too.
Just a reminder that muslims fucked up Lebanon

Wallawalla Dreamtime pls go

The dream time is real get used to it

No one loves Palestinians until the dead ones can be used to highlight allied hipocracy

See, this threads about Palestine but this jack wagon can't help but shill for the holy land

Egypt keeps a wall against Palestine too. No lefty wants to talk about that.

Jackson killed far more indians than Israelis killed pallys. Yet there you are, living on "stolen" land. When you going back to the motherland?

classical liberals achieved a lot of great things. They are a major part of modern western civilization philosophy. I really dislike how the term liberal has been warped to mean leftist. True liberals like Locke would be considered almost alt-right by today's leftists.

you're as much a parasite as any Jew you shitskin fcking subhuman filth and don't ever forget it

Not really, it was a war between classes, not really religion. Christians fought on both sides. If anything Israel fucked it up when they invaded in 1982.

Yeah, you could be right user. I don't know well how the war developed and ended in the first place

That was during a time when all that was fair game. You Jews missed your chance. If you had taken up the British or German offers to colonize Madagascar in the 19th century, you could have genocided all the natives no problem but you waited too long and now what you're doing is not allowed.

> missed your chance

Spotted the UN fag

the others arab are jews sluts