What does Sup Forums think of Meitantei Conan?

What does Sup Forums think of Meitantei Conan?

Other urls found in this thread:

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_1-10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Case_Closed_episodes_(seasons_16–current)
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the mythical cash cow that never runs dry.

The series that have the longest mystery in the history of the mangas (Around 20 years): Who the fuck is the leader of the black men organization?

Read a real mystery book.

Recycled plots: the show

Seriously it should have ended a long time ago

It's too damn long.

It's my favorite series of all time.

Sera a best.

japanese Simpsons with murder cases.

Too many locked room murder.

>Ending a manga that has kept itself on the top ten in sales for over 20 years.

Not happening sport.

Fine in small doses. Just don't read it week by week or try and marathon it.
Weekly is just watching everyone run around in circles until the last chapter where suddenly the important information that is needed to solve the case is finally presented to the reader.
Marathon is FOR GODS SAKE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE AROUND THIS LITTLE KID IS HE CONTAGIOUS OR SOMETHING!? HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU DO A LOCKED ROOM MURDER?! FOR GODS SAKE THESE EXPLANATIONS ARE COMPLETE HORSE SHIT! WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE GOING TO SUCH EXTREME LENGTHS TO MAKE THEIR MURDER METHOD AS COMPLEX AS POSSIBLE FOR NO REASON!

Seriously, they should have a case where someone walks into a room and just stabs a guy, drops the knife, and walks out in full view of everyone. Then have Conan spend a dozen chapters trying to find the 'trick' that doesn't exist.

Favourite theory about the Black organisation is that it's just full of double agents all killing each other to prove loyalty to a leader who doesn't exist.

I don't watch the series but I only watch the movies. It's better that way.

Will Smith.

It's my childhood sweetheart show. I make sure to rewatch it from the beginning(Episode 1) after forgetting most of it as time goes on. In total I've done three rewatches so far and plan to do another one in one or two months.

Haven't read it since...ten years ago perhaps?

It was my favorite manga back then but kind of dragging on for too long.

Still watch the movies though.

DUCT TAPE - check
NEEDLE AND STRING - check
NOW I AM A BLACK SILHOUETTE, MURDERER OF PEOPLE

I like the concept of the Black Organization and picks this up once in a while like that latest movie.

Love it. Am a short attention spanned bastard so I'm still not caught up. Been watching it for about 5 years off and on, I'm on episode 650 or so.

I really liked it when I was a little shota and my local library had many of the volumes. That was probably the best age to get into it.

That theory is awesome, but who would send the messages if the boss doesn't exist?

James Black, the leader of the FBI

Watched it and stopped. Now I want to watch it again but don't remember where I stopped. I don't want to watch hundreds of episodes to find where I stopped.

I was In Nipland and watched the new movie.
It was really good and I'm glad it ended up being a success

that choreography is lame

Never ever

I love it. Probably biased since I started watching is a kid.

Also, next movie is Kazuha x Heiji Osaka adventure, get fucking HYPE

Meitantei

It always finds a way.

Even I as a complete mysteryfag cannot bear it for too long. Fucking Conan is the biggest mass murderer in history, he indirectly kills others by deciding to go to where they are. There are always three suspects. It has become so repetitive and boring that it's really unbearable.

Conan kills a guy for being a bitch, then spends a dozen chapters figuring out how he did it.

What the fuck is this, Back to the Future?
Is he trying to reach the 80km/h or something?

Kindaichi is better.

Is this list accurate if I want to skip unimportant chapters?
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Volume_1-10

How does a down/up acceleration even matter when horizontally kicking an object?

call me when new manga comes out
I'm done with anime originals

looks cool

what the fuck is this

tell me he was dreaming or something

movies aren't canon

The final plot arc is A man kills the author of a popular detective series to steal the final chapter from his secret vault.

The story from the vault details a man who kills the author of a popular detective series to steal the final chapter from his secret vault.

This is Inazuma Eleven tier.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Case_Closed_episodes_(seasons_16–current)

If you click "Main article" for each season, it takes you to short summaries of each episode.

>80 km/h
>km/h
i think theres a little mistake in there

One of my favorite anime, if not my favorite. Watched everything and rewatched a ton of other episodes.

He just wanted to kick it at the right place, and to get it right he needed to be really high. The strenght of the kick just comes from his power boots.

What I want to know is how many "closed room murders" have there been now.

Sera is better than most characters that were introduced over a decade before her

>most
I think you mean all. Sera is the best.

Its Sonoko's dad.

>FOR GODS SAKE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE AROUND THIS LITTLE KID IS HE CONTAGIOUS OR SOMETHING!?

Its the Apotoxin 4869. It alters fate so people around the victim die.

>linking to wikipedia's shitty article on "case closed"
>not linking to the detective conan wiki

>none of you idiots bothering to do google search
>complaining when the link ain't from the specific site

Here you go, you baby:

detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Anime

Its because wikipedia always writes its shit using dub names and that triggers me.

Bumping

>FOR GODS SAKE HOW MANY PEOPLE DIE AROUND THIS LITTLE KID IS HE CONTAGIOUS OR SOMETHING!?
This. When I used to watch it I half expected the cops to eventually start suspecting Kogoro of being a serial killer.

Did anyone read the latest chapter? I'm excited for the new girl. Also, I think the next chapter involves Kaito Kid, which is fucking great.

>tfw it's been three fucking years since he showed up in a chapter
Fucking Aoyama.

They do. Megure often calls Kogoro a Harbinger of Death.
Though at the point in the series I'm currently at (mid 500s), Megure suspects Conan of being the true Harbinger of Death.

>implying

The professor

Gosho has stated that the professor isn't the boss.

Agasa just wants to diddle little kids. He has no interest in a criminal organization. Even though all the evidence points to him being the boss.

The boss is Shinichi's dad, Yuusaku.
He orchestrated everything for the sole purpose of turning Shinichi into a master detective.

Reminder that Rum is Heiji's father.

Haibarafag tears are best tears

>implying she won't win

there aren't uninportant chapters

Are you sure?

>Agasa just wants to diddle little kids. He has no interest in a criminal organization
At this point it's clear that one o the main purposes of the organization is funding the developement of the APTX, that he will use to make more little kids

Mostly it's because you never know

There ar eobvious relevant storylines like heiji episodes, kaito kid, the organization, the fbi and the officers' live drama, but then the uninportant chapters become reeeally few and you might question why to bother to skip them at that point

then compound it with the fact that sometimes apparently uninportant characters from a couple of hundreds of chapters earlier, and thus some chapters retoractively become relevant

>Manga selling as much as ever
>Movies making more money than ever
>Implying it'll ever end

>not including the literal airport they got

At some point Gosho will end it because of his age, but I don't think it will be anytime soon

I mean, he's only 52 and isn't in that bad of health. Sure he got fucked up last summer, but he seems to be doing better.

Gosho is barely over 50 and he's japanese. We'll die before he does.

What I mean is that it's likely that conan will go for another 10 years but by 20 it will have ended or will be really close to at worst

So why did they change Kogoro's voice actor? I just hit the 550s and this change is jarring.

You've now experienced the pain that each of us have went through. Welcome to the club.

His original VA retired to be a voice acting mentor.

One of the rare manga I try to re-read on a yearly basis. It's just too comfy

It seems he had some disagreement with the production company about his contract

at least the successor is similar enough that you get used to it relatively fast

How does Conan always end up with someone getting killed every day? Is he Death?

Side effect from the Apotoxin.
It alters fate.

bump because conan threads are awesome.
Favorite OPs?

This arc is fucking retarded. How the hell didn't the driver notice the ridiculous grinding sound all the way to the storehouse? Why the fuck did he open his laptop, sent a message and left in on after finding on that Ran's Keitai was on instead of running away as soon as they found out?

Would you run?

I just learned that Gosho is pretty much a professional KanColle player. I fucking love Gosho.

I'm quite fast

i bet you are a big guy.

for you

Oh Satou-keiji. No one thinks you're best girl except me.

how many people have attempted murders using conan methods

I know of one confirmed one. Made me laugh when I heard about it.

I know of one confirmed one. Made me laugh when I heard about it.

The movies are so comfy.

You know you're terrible at hostage-taking when all of your potential hostages beat you up.