Fascism is Wrong

Does any one here unironically believe in fascism.
>state has the ability to oppress at whim
durr it wont be me but the jews
>no such thing as benevolent fascism one way or another you will be targeted.
>Allows power to a leader while who can make good decisions at command but also can ruin it instantly too.
Actually one of the more retarded idealogies like would you trust a bank to spend all your money for you, no.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)
lmgtfy.com/?q=When was the last time the U.S.A. declared war?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States#Undeclared_wars
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=8
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2&page_id=1008
pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z
worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
pastebin.com/ySxKtQ6E
youtube.com/watch?v=x_BtfsM1sU4
youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If Democracy can't work, Fascism definitely won't. It's basically a huge "finger's crossed" that the government believes that same shit you do and pushes it on everyone else. If there was an SJW-esque fascist regime, I'm sure Sup Forums would go nuclear
>inb4 b-but we are in an SJW-esque fascist regime

I mean democracy does work (to an extent) thats why most modern countries are democracies. Fascism is 100% f4/\/\ the worst of two evils.

He totally did not persecute the catalans and basque people.

So?

Are you trying to argue that killing others is beneficial, its another example of an authoritarian power abusing like it always will but everyone only cares when it affects their ego.

Hopefully once whatever threat is eleminated, a sort of contsitutional Fascism that is hard to change can provide some safegaurds for a few hundred years, until the civilization needs resetting again. Given the alternative, I'll take Fascism if it protects us from Communism.

Maybe...

A party system is probably more meritocratic than a democratic one.

>state has the ability to oppress at whim

Not like all those other forms of government, right?

>constitutional fascism
bogga thats not fascism(absolute power) thats monarchism.

They dont democratic societies have rulings like senates or balances did you not take civics? Again fascism is absolute power.

Donald trump just can declare war without consent

/thread

>/thread
Still no actual arguments for fascism while i'm not doubting other gov's cant be oppressive but that fascism allows for it at an instant.

Democracies don't work, specially not when you can import voters from another country.

They do though because it allows a change in government without rebellion, while causing chaos like fascism does.

>Donald trump just can declare war without consent
Name the last time the US was involved in a conflict.

Now name the last time the US was in a declared war.

If they're not the same thing, you're point is moot.

antifa

"the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascist"

I bet you think the Holocaust happened too, don't you?

Centralized government (commie and natsoc) can more easily oppress the people than decentralized government.

Also daily reminder that Hitler was against citizens having the right to bear arms.

You haven't been able to give any arguments against it, just autistic sperg if where you claim it's really bad without showing any evidence for why it's bad

>"the fascists of the future will call themselves anti-fascist"
Antifa are not fascists. They are communists. Only the ignorant claim what antifa is doing is fascism. It's tyrannical communism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)
Mass graves were a thing but I dont think it was systemic probably mostly typhus.

I did though sperg, I said it is the easiest tool for oppression.

Both Fascism and Communism are contrary to the concept of American liberty. Trouble it's the communists have gone unchecked for far too long, we must be vigilant.

I'm not capitalist or communist all these totally not propaganda peices never show any pros but the cons.

So you turn fascist?

Hey You
Standing in the streets
Watching Muslims buy Halal Meat
Can You Feel Me?

Hey You,
Out there with a Black
Sitting naked on his Lap,
Can You Touch Me?

I have sympathies with fascist ideals, the masculinity and aesthetic, the vitality, but I have to agree that imperialism and centralization of power is bound to implode. I think small is beautiful, small sovereign countries like Switzerland would be more stable and homogenous.

I can agree with this but most things work in small homogenous countries because they are bounded by community not government.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)
Control +F: "declaration of war" = no results found

lmgtfy.com/?q=When was the last time the U.S.A. declared war?

>Mass graves were a thing
How come there aren't any then?

>but I dont think it was systemic probably mostly typhus.
So you don't believe there was a holocaust yet you believe everything else told to you about fascism?

>I'm not capitalist or communist
Libertarianism is just as Jewish as both of those ideologies.

>t all these totally not propaganda peices never show any pros but the cons.
So instead you invent "cons" in regard to fascism?

>I said it is the easiest tool for oppression.
Oppression of whom? People that have no place in homogeneous society?

once shit gets this bad,no one cares about good government anymore. they just want someone to fix it

sorry wrong one
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
>ctrl+f mass graves

No I think gas chambers existed and they did probably kill them that way but most died of disease.

No i'm more of an egoist

It does not have to be racial but even between classes and political ideas.

But also the fact that they have the ability to use it is wrong,

>sorry wrong one
How convenient.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Declaration_of_war_by_the_United_States#Undeclared_wars
Funny, the Iraq War was listed under "Undeclared Wars"

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treblinka_extermination_camp
Treblinka: Extermination Camp or Transit Camp? - Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1&page_id=8

The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax - Eric Hunt
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=2&page_id=1008

>It does not have to be racial but even between classes and political ideas.
But non fascist political ideas and classes that simply don't belong shouldn't be in a fascist state.

>But also the fact that they have the ability to use it is wrong,
So now you're basing your opinions of fascism on hypotheticals?

Its LARPing laddie.You can be a Nationalist without being a Fascist.
>There is nothing Fascist about enforcing the law
>There is nothing Fascist about defending your border
>There is is nothing wrong with loving and preserving your nation and what it stands for.

White people are all nazis and shit, my grandmother died in the holocaust. she was thrown into a chamber which had a giant electrical surge and it turned 100 jews to ash in seconds, she escaped by eating aluminum and then pooping it out into her hand and rubbing it on her face to stop the electricity. so terrible that nazis are still around these days.

Right but its not a coventional war in any sense its a war on terror but either way it was decided by the congress and not the president an example of where it works

>holocausthandbooks any sources where it cites hard facts

>But you ignored the part of classes which are oppressed by wealth hungry fascists.

>Hypothetical
Thats what fascism is though;one absolute power ruler.

Still more believable than this story.

Not arguing that just thought by turn vigilant you meant fascist my mistake.

this isn't really fascism, ie the 20th century italian nationalist/populist. what you are describing is a theocracy which is a government based on universal truths which fascism is not. fascism is not based on universal truths but the power and collective will of the populist masses uniting behind a single leader

you're right this one weird story disproves the holocaust.

which 10000's of jews made up in a secret meeting,

thanks for making this clarification,

>Right but its not a coventional war in any sense its a war on terror but either way it was decided by the congress and not the president an example of where it works
The fact is there have been multiple conflicts in your lifetime in which the USA should have declared war to use force but didn't. Therefore, yes, the president can (for all intents and purposes) declare "war" without Congress' consent.

>>holocausthandbooks any sources where it cites hard facts
Yes, in the book itself.

>>But you ignored the part of classes which are oppressed by wealth hungry fascists.
Which classes would that be?

>Thats what fascism is though;one absolute power ruler.
And?

>you're right this one weird story disproves the holocaust.
No, this disproves the holocaust.

pastebin.com/Uzm91v7z

Pictures like these just proof how ridiculous the holocaust story is.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaneously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total number of jews killed would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone

Most people dont argue that they were all gassed, most died from disease like I said earlier.

Its also statistically impossible that anyone could keep this massive con out from anyone.

>Most people dont argue that they were all gassed
There were no (read: zero) gassings.

>most died from disease like I said earlier.
That's not a holocaust.

>Its also statistically impossible that anyone could keep this massive con out from anyone.
Jews control the media and suppress the truth.

They can't hide the truth, that's why revisionist websites exist. Also, you've never researched the holocaust and came to the conclusion that it happened. You were told it happened, told you were evil if you denied it and went along with the story.

You sir are 100% correct. My grandparents were both gassed at auschwitz when they were only 6.

Franco would Oppress trade unions regularly

>Franco would Oppress trade unions regularly
Trade unions are vessels for Communism. There's nothing wrong with oppressing them.

Not wrong but they create healthy conditions for the worker especially when spanish labor at the time was equivelent to america in the 1870's

>do you like child labor?

>egoist
>Not the worst ethical theory

Gas yourself, democrat.

>jews do own most of the media
but either way this is about people who think fascism is unironically good not the holocaust

>Not wrong but they create healthy conditions for the worker especially when spanish labor at the time was equivelent to america in the 1870's
"because fascism would treat the people horribly! the only way you can treat workers fairly is with communist unions!"

>>do you like child labor?
"reee! there would be child labor in fascist society if it wasn't for the communist trade unions even though under fascism treating children with care and dignity would be a promoted virtue!"

Attack my initial arguement not my personal opinions.

Also any ism /=/ egoism

Fascism tends to be a nasty government. Oppressed individuals that had oppressed others and rationalised it.

>Muh evidence

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

Egalitarianism, Fraternity and Democracy!

My grandfather survived the holocaust. This blatant anti semitism makes my blood boil. I asked him about it one time because he never talked about it but I wanted to hear because soon his story will be gone with him. He was born in Poland and the Nazis took him and his wife's son and put them in the camp system. He had a tattoo on his arm but it faded over time because the Nazis used a rusty nail and ink from a ball point pen to give it to him. He was in seven death camps because his last name started with a W and the Nazis gassed in alphabetical order and they kept running out of gas. So they'd send him to the other camps by airplane in hope of finding a camp with enough gas and slipping him in the line. Fortunately that day they were all out of gas so they cut his hair and let him go.

>reee! there would be child labor in fascist society if it wasn't for the communist trade unions even though under fascism treating children

Fair wages too also when the economy would come understruggle the fascist could just get rid of "virtue" in favor for their survivability.

>>jews do own most of the media
Yes, they do. You're not denying that, are you?

>but either way this is about people who think fascism is unironically good
Yes, fascism is unironically good.

If those that are anti-fascist have nothing but lies and vilification to prove how "evil" fascism is, that proves that fascism isn't evil.

>not the holocaust
People claim that fascism is bad because of muh holocaust.
Thus proving the holocaust didn't happen proves that there's nothing wrong with fascism.

>Trade unions are vessels for Communism. There's nothing wrong with oppressing them

Except when work rights and liberties are not being upheld then plead with the unions to save the day. Great script 7/10

>Fair wages too also when the economy would come understruggle the fascist could just get rid of "virtue" in favor for their survivability.
But that's wrong, you don't understand fascism at all...

Here..more than enough evidence to disprove your claims of fascism.

Open Letter to the White Man Reading List
pastebin.com/ySxKtQ6E

They do own it nothing wrong with that though

Again you have 0 pros really to fascism but rather cons for other systems

>Except when work rights and liberties are not being upheld
Which can be solved by other means that have nothing to do with communist trade unions.

Your argument that "ONLY COMMUNIST TRADE UNIONS CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!" is fallacious.

>They do own it nothing wrong with that though
lmao...except what they're doing with it. Which is destroying the White race.

>Again you have 0 pros really to fascism
Quite simply it's pro-White.

>but rather cons for other systems
Those other systems are quite plainly anti-White.

Egalitarianism is for retards. Humans are not equal and attempting to force us to be is totalitarian

youtube.com/watch?v=x_BtfsM1sU4

checkmate.

>pastebin.com/ySxKtQ6E
I mean I have read all these authors before
>Oswald Spengler
>Condreanu
>Mein Kampf
Still does not make logical sense to give all your power to a singular leader for the guises of preserving culture,tradition,and people

Fascism is partly succesfull when in war that is it

>They do own it nothing wrong with that though

I swear.... good luck with the 2018 elections if dems

youtube.com/watch?v=kureFeGmoDI

Dont strawman me please
>never said it could not be upheld by other means like laws.

But the fascists have the power to repeal laws for their own survival. Fascism totally negates law.

Yea only nazism is really pro-white either way though it might be taken as nihilistic but in the future we has humans will look different either gentically or simply by how many of their are us; whites are not a dying population we are simply not as growing fast.

>Egalitarianism is for retards. Humans are not equal and attempting to force us to be is totalitarian

There does not have to be a force to do anything. The Law if worthy of its name ought to be just and equitable. Look at societies with a caste or feudal system and look back at those that are egalitarian and their standard of living as well as development. Of course from the side of caste and feudal systems the egalitarian standard of living and developed may be perceived as anything but holy and civilised - "for retards"

"All are equal under the law"
"Justice is blind"

gashism is bad guys.

All Truth here. Unlike the unaccredited holohoax sources.

>Your argument that "ONLY COMMUNIST TRADE UNIONS CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM!" is fallacious.

Strawman 8/10 could have taken the bait

Nevertheless trade unions really seem to have been quite effective for people to make decent money, develop the economy and human development than others.

Yes there does. We are not equal, the only way to attempt to make us equal is by force, it really is that simple. Morons like you live in this fantasy world where we can make everyone equal by "changing the system" (being racist towards whites, men and the rich)

You didn't make an argument, you simply claimed that Fascism targets everyone and whined about muh oppression. You also conflated Fascism with autocracy, ignoring the checks on, say, Mussolini's power, and the system that Mosley outlined.

You really don't have any proper conception of what Fascism actually is. Why bother "debating" some faggot that can't even get his terms right?

hell yeah boi i unironically love fascism! a noi!

Nobody is taking about being equal before the law you disingenuous faggot, it's you egalitarian cunts that are trying change the law so that women get preferential treatment over men, niggers over whites, and poor over rich

>Still does not make logical sense to give all your power to a singular leader for the guises of preserving culture,tradition,and people
Because you don't care about the White race existing and thriving.

>Dont strawman me please
bitch please, that is your argument.

>But the fascists have the power to repeal laws for their own survival.
Yes, the survival of the White race takes precedent over "muh freedumbs"

The difference being, fascism preserves and protects the people. democracy only preserves and protects the government.

>Fascism totally negates law.
Fascism is a reflection of natural law.

>but in the future we has humans will look different either gentically
In other words: "The White race is going extinct and that's a good thing so it should be promoted"

>whites are not a dying population we are simply not as growing fast.
That's actually wrong. Whites have a non-replacement birth rate and Whites are being replaced by non-Whites in our homelands.

>Nevertheless trade unions really seem to have been quite effective for people to make decent money, develop the economy
Sounds like soulless materialism to me.

> and human development than others.
Funny how all those third world countries the capitalists are exploiting don't have trade unions.

Under fascism, exporting labor and treating non-Whites in third world countries like slaves wouldn't be allowed. No trade union needed.

shut up faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

My arguement was how could anyone support in these days support this meme. Fascism coincides exactly with autocracy with dictorial leadership
>outlined and stated
but in reality it does not work like that exactly like communism

You're delusional OP if you think any government lacks the power to target or hunt you down.

A Fascist government is set up to look out for the security, and welfare of the people it rules over as well as the collective interests and traditions they share.

Eastern Euros endured 45+ years of Communism. Yet they are still around and will likely be around years after Western Whites are dead. Their governments are and always have been authoritarian in some way shape or form.

Communism didn't destroy the people like Democracy has. Fascism also would protect the people. Democracy is a failed experiment that deserves to go down in the history books as a civilization ender.

I dont care about the white race exstiting true but I dont want to activily destroy anyone one race either.

Fascism protects the fascists because the people have no power in the government

Morality is subjective

I dont think that I am saying fascism is the easiest form that the government can hunt people with.

>set up
>communism set up to create a succesful idea

In reality fascism oppresses the people and the expense of securing traditions is of people of lower authority who dont coincide with ideas no society will have the same ideas because we dont live all in the same conditions

Tell me exactly how well communism worked in the past?

So you resort to name calling. It was quite rude of me not resort to name calling, the etiquette of reciprocation.

I am talking about being equal before the law you little prick. The Law tends to serve as the base principle to governing society. Pull your head out of your ass, at least pretend that you are trying to, you are living in the most developed time in human history. Dumb cunts like you seek bitter cunts to govern and then come crying back to freedoms, rights and liberties. Curfews, sorry you cant take out Nancy to the pub for drink "but tradition, gov!" nah cunt that fucking faggot lefty trad take Nancy home as she is the property of her parents next time is jail time. You are holding hands with Nancy, sorry cunt but saggy tits Elanor is offended because her husband has not done that for a while 20 quid fine. Work, sorry cunt you fucking work 16 hours a day and no breaks by the way did you say something about money? Nah fuck off cunt you get a piece of bread like back in the day. Promotion? Sorry cunt your dad was painter and it does not sit well with management because they dont feel comfortable you might give them painter herpes or something. Holidays, sorry cunt but get fucked I am not paying you to take holidays get the fuck back to your workstation and shut the fuck up. Weekends, sorry cunt but are you a faggot? its not like you got something important nor enjoyable to do. You are sick, sorry cunt come into work. Retirement, dont make me laugh cunt your life is not your property. Free speech, sorry cunt not work/state mandated.

Then you will come running back kicking and screaming banging on the door for rights, liberties, freedoms and unions. For those good days to come back of decent pay, living conditions, recreation and more that you once took for granted and that you will treasure now dearly.

Communism was terrible and killed more people then Capitalism

Nice arguement and assumption there,bud,

Just because im not a fascist does not mean i'm a commie.