President Trump has no backbone

President Trump has no backbone.

Remember when Erdogan's crew beat-up and assaulted Americans months ago, with no recourse?

Well, it just happened again.

Trump has yet to criticize Erdogan. In fact, hours ago he praised him.

Wake up. I'm no liberal, I'm a republican, and I'm not someone who wrote off Trump 'just because'. That said, how can you justify this?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/canada-legalizes-beastiality/
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/08/29/turkish.embassy.case.-.indictment.-.aug..29,.2017.pdf
latimes.com/world/la-un-general-assembly-live-updates-protesters-beaten-and-removed-during-1506115509-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hilarry-Cuck controlled DC police let supporters of a terrorist group get within a few feet of the President of a Foreign country. Were his bodyguards supposed to let him get assassinated?

Fuck off shareblue

everyone fears the kang roach, tr*mp is no different

OP here. Hillary sucks too.

Notice how you turned this to Hillary, as opposed to critiquing Trump?

>Wake up. I'm no liberal, I'm a republican,
bulllllllshit otherwise you would be cheering them for curbstomping some Commi Apo cocksucking Kurds.

He shouldn't tho... but it almost seems he just wants to be liked, which seems to make him make policy on getting good headlines or popularity, as opposed to principle.

I think you are the shill? Seriously where do you get this from!!????

I'm not a fan of that line of argument but it does have some merit in that those were the options: Trump or Clinton. Clinton wouldn't have handled it better, but would also already be shooting down Russian planes over Syria. Always remember that she thought "no fly zone over syria" would be an applause break line.
Also, fpbp.

> kang roach

be decent when you're talking about the Caliph of all muslims, the first of his name, the BTFoer of secularists, the restorer of the caliphate, the jailer of the kurds,.the creator of ISIS, the richest in the middle east, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan peace be upon him, you fucking kaffir

Hillary sucks, may have handled Turkey in general worse. But I think she should criticize Erdogan here. Maybe the one thing she'd do decently.

vid?

Either you suck dotard emperors toes or you are a hillary supporting libtard shareblue shill

Turkroaches shouldn't have been allowed into this country. I don't even know what the protestors are about but I'd like to defend them from erdogan's roaches.

If you want a serious response, the least you could do is provide some sauce. Even an unarchived fucking nyt link and we'd only laugh at you for not archiving.

But yes, I don't like Trump's lack of motion. I'd prefer to see some results soon, rather than some laid down plans for small gains.

Look user, take a knee and sip of some the coco as we lay down by the fire and braid each other's hair.

Let's go to the way way back of the 2016 election, and to December and January, Trump got elected. The Clintons blamed Erdogan for Trump's election first of all, before the Russian-meme got spread. They even got Flynn fired for his Turkey-ties. Of course, it was the Mossad Breitbart that cooperated with them, but that's besides the point.

So what do the Clinton-deep-state police do when Erdogan comes to Washington? They try to embarrass him by surrounding his car with literallywho SJW Armenian and Kurd-commie scum who they let get near Erdogan (like very close). Chad Aryan Presidential bodyguards stop them, as is their job, and the MSM cries bitch to make things difficult for Trump. Like it was their plan all along desu?

The "russian meme" was around for months before the election. People were correctly assuming trump was being manipulated by putin even back then. Hard to hear I guess with your fingers in your ears though.

American presidential process pussy is made for Russian hacker cock user! It is as Nature intends!

And i'll have you know my fingers are up my butt -- not in my ears.

DAILY REMINDER THAT BYZANTIUM WILL RISE AGAIN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Turkroaches just beat the shit out American citizens ON AMERICAN SOIL again and your cuck president did jack shit about it! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>calls himself Sup Forums
>hasn't taken the Gülenpill

>supporting a neo-muslim

Not an argument.

A least a coherent one.

Sucking dog dick is legal in your country.

glass house...throwing stones...bah what am I saying you're canadian this is over your head.

None of the above, faggot

Try addressing the points of this thread fucktard

how the fuck did they get a room full of Turks anyway? I don't think I have ever seen one in America and I have met people from dozens of different countries

i love watching king roach and his roachguard beat up a bunch of faggot kurds and liberals. i hope it keeps happening again and again. i could watch it all day.

>snopes.com/canada-legalizes-beastiality/

Nice fake news cuck boy. Your super aggro alpha male President bent over and lifted his asshole to Erdogan and his bodyguards. Just remember cuckhold, a foreign leader can repeatedly come into your country, beat your citizens ass and walk away like nothing even happened

A republican needs to primary against Trump

FUCK OFF ROACH

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

What a shit reply you Trump jock sniffer

At least present an argument

i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2017/images/08/29/turkish.embassy.case.-.indictment.-.aug..29,.2017.pdf

SUPERIOR COURT
OF THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA V. NARIN, YILDRIM, AKAR, DALKIRAN, ERKAN, KARABAY, KAYASAN, KUTLUKA, SUMERCAN, YILDRIM, ERDUNDUZ, SARMAN, YURTERI, ELLIARTI, DERECI, KOSE, AYAR, EREN

VIOLATION OF DC CODE, 22 D.C. Code, Sections 1805a
(a)(1)

22 D.C. Code, Sections 402, 3701, 3703

22 D.C. Code, Sections 402, 3601, 3701,

Conspiracy, Bias-Related (Hate) Crime; Assault with a Dangerous Weapon, Assault with a Dangerous Weapon of a Senior Citizen, Bias
- Related (Hate) Crime; Aggravated Assault, Bias -Related (Hate) Crime; Assault with Significant Bodily Injury, Bias
-Related (Hate) Crime; Assault,

19 individuals are presently under indictment by the United States for conspiracy to commit assault as a hate crime, in violation of Federal Law persuant to the laws of the District of Columbia. two of the individuals, both Canadian citizens (looking at you) are in custody and are facing a potential 5 years to life imprisonment without parole for the charges.

For the 17 individuals still at large, they fled justice under the aegis of diplomatic immunity as agents of the Turkish President. The US intends to now hold this over Erdogans head and if he pisses us off we will demand extradition and issue INTERPOL red notices, as among the men indicted include the chief of his bodyguard detail.

The leaf is calling us out on a good point, faggots

Even though Canada would just surrender...

latimes.com/world/la-un-general-assembly-live-updates-protesters-beaten-and-removed-during-1506115509-htmlstory.html

Yup, and Trump does shit about it... He has no spine.

No injuries or arrests.

You mean like you did?

>female logic
yea lets make an international incident over a bunch of fag protesters getting their shit pushed in. GTFO my country.

Delete this!