Why is height shaming OK with liberals?

I'm 6'4" so this doesn't affect me, but I feel bad for guys who are under 6'. It's not like it's something they can control, they were just born short. So shouldn't libtards take their side like they do for niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm 5'5. I dare any fucking numale to say anything to me before he gets his ass beaten up by a manlet who actually lifts as me.

For liberals, self awareness is basically null void.

No social points for defending manlets, no reason to, it's just a show

because they live in a world of double standards that justify their wants and hates.

Because they are largely self absorbed simpletons who don't understand that the world isn't their daddy and nobody gives a fuck about them anymore than anyone. To this woman the man is just a prop, he isn't even an actual person and so he doesn't have feelings to hurt and can't get angry. If you tried to explain it to her she would just get confused, she truly believes the world revolves around her and nothing can break that version of reality for her. This is also why liberals tend to turn on each other eventually, not everyone can be the most special princess at the same time and they start to fight when confronted with this fact.

>Being under 6 feet means you can't be a CHA-

>manlets are angry little faggots who get millions killed
what are you trying to prove with this picture?

Fuck lanklet freaks. When SHTF Ill get my katana and stealth kill you tall fucks and claim myself as the new king when Im the tallest around. I'll make tall freaks suffer for what they do to us average and below height males.

>all manlets who make up their manlet deficiency by being extreme dictators

You can only shame straight average white males. those are the rules. Height, dick, face attractiveness, voice, posture are all fair game when you want to shame a average straight white male.

But you can't shame trannies, niggers, ugly women or morbidly obese fucks.

Liberals are mostly women. Women hate short guys. So most liberals hate short guys.

>5'10"-5'11"
>short
stop making fun of me

Should we call people under 6 feet white?

You are short and not white lmao

This short tough dudes are just as badass as tall dudes, but ul still b short so ye

6'4 is actually above womens golden height preference. 6' is ideal. 5'11 receives more average responses than 6'1

Lol libtard lanklet detected

Also...nobody tall has ever gotten people killed with their policies? I can tell you voted Hillary because your libtard logic is libtarded

Basically you're mad you're not an alpha. Kys you wasted height sub human

Height matters not when you've got the most money.

Danny de vito gets more pussy then any of you. Think about that.

Anything liberals do is fine. It goes all the way up to advocating violence and promoting genocide.

It's okay when they do it, because they are simply trying to right the wrongs of the white race.

She's a liar!

Add napoleon, alexander, every roman emperor...

Are lanklets capable to do something ? of course, being cvck, like every Nordcvck

butthurt manlet detected
what is it like knowing you will never be considered anything close to a man?

>tfw 6'6.5"

>Lolz wow she sure got biebs with that one! Women are so awesome I love white knighting for them. Yay feminismz!

t. 5 foot 7 shitskin

Libs don't have any principals. They just virtue signal to get good goy points. If they could get good goy points by "fighting" height shaming they would.

Reminder that if you are under 6 feet and your dick is less than 7 inches you should either KYS or transition to female because you will never ever be a real man. Please remove yourself from the genepool. Thanks

we need more fat shamming

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Someone please post the pic of tiny Putin walking past world leaders

>manlets

>height shaming
You absolute faggot. who cares

5'10 here, i feel fine.

If a man is below 5'5 or something i can see it getting to them. Have confidence and don't try to date women that are much taller.

Nice dodge of my question. Your libtard logic has been destroyed. You make libtarded arguments. I hope you're actually 6'4 because being 6'4 and on Sup Forums on a Friday night speaks volumes. And they're not good.

height is just a human construct

6'2-6'3 here

9 inch cock

210 lbs

Literally not affected by dickletism and manletism. Still think it's ridic when coalburners pretend like my fellow whiteys are small.

Also if you are a 5' manlet and try to pull chicks taller than you, you are a sperg.

She has tranny hands (ring finger longer than index finger) gonna need to see a pic of her minge to confirm.

Also arms are too big and she's too tall.

Fair trade if you ask me .
t. Manlet

I'm 5 11
F u

>yfw 6'3 Chinese but white girls don't care
>tfw 6'3 white guys get all the attention
At least I'm getting Asian chicks.

Im 5'11. I'd assume most women prefer the taller 6'1 male or maybe that's because I'm an ugly bastard compared to my 6'1 mates

>he hasn't learned

Manlet Internet Defence Force salt threads are fun desu.

Don't worry lil buddy I would never make fun of your height ;)

This bitch is fucking ugly too, look at the nose

Actually that means you have game if you can pull it off. Stop getting jealous when a guy shorter than you has a gf

Also
>6'2
>9 inch cock
>On Sup Forums Friday night

Please kys. There's no hope for you.

manlets on suicide watch

I think this is just a societal thing. Women want tall men, and little dudes don't do themselves any favors by constantly over compensating for their lack of height. Case in point the 5'5" tough user in the first reply.

I forgot that you can also make fun of whites when they don't have a tan because they're just soooooooooo white!

Sure fag. 6'1-6'4 is the golden zone. Anything above that can look weird, same bellow that.

>croatia
Why the fuck are you guys so goddamn tall

Seen all the parties when I was younger. Can't drink, military. Can't sleep either. Leg cramps.

nice to know that I woild be a giant in the US kek

>minge
Favoured son relationship with America now finish. Australia is now best son.

6'13
1 1/2 inch cock

>I'm 6'4

Lol no you aren't. Wouldn't have posted if you were because you'd be out with your GF

Who is that Loose Zeus?

The short ones were killed because they were useless.
Their work was just being a mercenary or a brigant.

t. manlet

You're a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you.