Have you ever went full Sup Forums mode?

Have you ever went full Sup Forums mode?
>Be me
>Get arrested today
>Everybody can see me while in the police's truck
>Start singing Die Fahne Hoch and Wir Sind das Heer von Hakenkrauz at the top of my lungs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7eN5cVxabzY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking autistic as fuck

Honestly it was fun to see everybodies faces when i was singing

/Thread

And then the corrupt Mexican police harvested your organs.

>not singing 'I wish I was in Dixie'

If real, nice.

>fuck it, we just arrested you so those security guards would calm just give us your adress and name and you can leave"

wish i knew some of those songs, i'm sorry mr gringo

i'm going to go to the same bus stops at the same hour tomorrow, lets see if anybody recognizes me lmao

are you a prieto?

Yes and proud

Naughty boy

Keep the memory alive

what got you arrested?

mirin digits. 2 dumb bitches said i threatened them with a gun (which i do not have) so yeah, first university security then the policemen

it's ok little buddy
I think it was pretty cool of you

Hey why were you arrested brown man. Mexicans are the biggest boot lickers of white people. "Were white too!"

Yeah lol. They don't think so. Start taking pride of the parts of you they hate. Protect your people against evil. Or dont. The boot licking is just sad to me. Even worse when it comes from Indians.

Shut the fuck up Jamal, you're just pissed because there are mexicans that get to join the party and you never will. Mestizos are still getting checked at the door, though.

I just dont get it.

>Start singing Die Fahne Hoch and Wir Sind das Heer von Hakenkrauz at the top of my lungs

Im not even black you retard. No one likes a bully. They get stood up to and beat the fuck down, and everyone cheers.

Human "Race". a race has winners and losers. Its fake. A coined term. The illusion of Albinism, a disease.

Nice try you fucking wannabe. Ill have you know I have a sexy tight white blue eyed gf and I fuck those brains out.

Words you will never hear ever in your life you beta shit beggar. "Not so deep"

Poser bitch.

I'm brown as shit, i give 0 fucks about being white.
Pretty sure that would have landed me 10000 gorillion eons on jail on germany
thanks gringo

rofl.

Looks like I triggered the chimp!
That's the joke you inbred fucking monkey. Race isn't just skin deep, because all the differences that matter show up once you peel it off. The fact that yours looks like shit just saves us actual human beings from having to figure out if you're worth the trouble or not.

Sieg heil

So you sing some european german nazi shit or something? I dont even know what that shit is desu.

But anyways mexico in general has a problem with bootlicking as you can tell from this faggot ass loser. "Im white too guiz, were in the fucking party man!"

In their natural environment is spandex or actually conservative as fuck unlike you Jamal sorry the gibs are drying up. I'd merge this whole country with mexico if it I meant we could get rid of your kind

what are you guys even talking about brah

>Pretty sure that would have landed me 10000 gorillion eons on jail on germany

Pretty much.

But the bright side: As a German you don't have to suffer in there for too long, as the 96,5% of Muslim inmates will put you out of misery pretty soon.

The nigger is mad that Mexicans are proto slavs mixed with spaniards, making them whiter than groids.

If i sung the mexican national anthem or whatever it wouldn't surprise the people as much, singing a nazi song is much much rarer

Listen you fucking loser. Your lonely and old as shit. Sorry you failed at life you rotting old man. Cry as much as much as you want. At the end of the day, I cum in tight white butthole and you just wallow in infinte loneliness and misery. You will never find the genuine affection of a female.

Go post more about sexbots and shit you old washed up failure.

i thought they like to protect the sand people

No one cares what you think cuz youre a fucking Loser. Nobody loves you. Not a single person. Lol.

I'm a ecuatorian nigger though

Fucking crazy women. Where do you live bro?

kek, I'm part of the new demographic that's gonna vote you fucking coons back to the ghettos you dysgenic fuck. I hope you're ready for another 60 years of people like me voting against you, because we tried giving you a seat at the table and you asked for the head instead. Now you don't even get the scraps.

I really like mexico, I want to visit if I can ever afford it.

youre not white you mexishit. white people hate and despise your kind. listen to jamal.

In mexico?

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Lmaooo I mad you fucking bootlick you faggot. Youre not fucking white. Slavs are fucking MONGOLOID. (HAPA) rofl.

Youre fukcing beta shit boot licking is why youre sucha lonely little beta weak faggot. Just kill yourself because NO ONE is ever going to love a little beta shit faggot like you who needs some pol infographs to feel better about shitty failed brown life. Sad

Eat shit you fucking loser.

i was talking about the Muslims in Germany

Im not even black kid youre fucking retarded. It wont matter because a little FAGGOT like you will NEVER procreate lmao. Youre a fucking loser for life bro. You will never have ANY game. ANY social skills.

Mother nature will weed your shitty beta genetics from the gene pool you fucking sexless loser tool

>I don't understand the first thing about genetics: the post
We already know that we got light skin, light hair, and light eyes in waves of interbreeding with the other brand of homo running around at the time. You fuckers got left out. You're LITERALLY less evolved than us, you're not even fucking humans. Have fun unlearning that one, Tyrone. That's gonna be the last fuckin thing you ever remember on this planet, "my whole life and I never even came close and there was nothing I could've done about it". This is your birthright as a nigger.

Mother nature blowing us the fuck out like us prospering to a worldwide civilization while subsisting on tiny islands that freeze for half the year? Nah, I think you guys just suck at this whole "society" thing. Keep claiming you're not black while pretending to fuck white chicks, you're doing a great job of convincing us on this anonymous image board.

I reckon I get about 3 or 4 more posts out of you before this stops being fun for me, then you stop mattering entirely just like you were 10 minutes before this thread started.

>dat pic

R A R E
A
R
E

How did you learn to type so well? Most niggers can barely spell their own name.

Im not even black you retarded brat. Lmao okay neckbeard, just cuz other meztizo mexicans are procreate doesnt mean your fedora ass ever will your lonely, lost, beta coward, wannabe.

You're just a fucking poser kid.

> Be drunk from all night bender
> go to bar for top ups
> sitting with loser hipster types
> join in conversation for lols
> say "..once you go black ..."
> they both say " ... you don't go back ..." in unison and laugh
> I say "No, once you go black you're a single mother..."
> hipsters spit out beer and display signs of mind bogglement..
> Hipsters look at each other, get up and slink away while I derisively laugh at their cuckoldry ...
TFW I am POC ...
>

>be me
>be bartender in college town
>drunk after shift cause it's industry night and half off.
>playing cards all night with coworkers
>go to leave
>can't drive so waiting for Uber
>mugged in parking lot by three nig nogs
>start yelling nigger and saying can't wait for race war while doing sieg heil
>get fired
>nogs threaten to find me and shoot up house

no regrets.

My parents stayed together unlike yours. Not black, wouldnt care if I was. Race doesnt exist.

>just cuz other meztizo mexicans are procreate doesnt mean
God fucking damnit, Tyrese, this is the exact shit I'm talking about. You entirely fail to have even an australian level of competence with the english language, why the fuck do you think I would ever want you in my country? Did you ever once consider that there would come a day that you being so hilariously shitty might come to bite you in the ass?

>gringo
>can't afford going to mexico
why though? do you get paid 1 dollar per hour?

Yes, just 7 hours ago
based m8
maybe you like this one too

fpbp

>things that never happened
Ok, anonymous

Hermosillo, UNISON

>Be ostracized by society
>Cry online in online sausagefest forum about
>Circle jerk tears away

>Life gives you bad situation
>Make it even worse
>Its all good man.

I don't have a job I'm in school. My mom goes sometimes though and she has a timeshare somewhere I forget where exactly. We went together once on a cruise that sopped on some island. I really liked it but I'd like to actually go not on a cruise someday.

Mate my typing is fine. Its just some good bud and shitty keyboard. Too bad your fedora level grammar cant get you a girlfriend.

i wish it didn't happen as fast as it did, i wish someone filmed me, best time of my life, shitposting while arrested.
you could still have a shitty job and get paid better than a professional here.

Evidently it isn't, or I wouldn't be able to quote you fucking up, you fucking degenerate. If you can't handle your drugs without acting like a fucking monkey, don't do drugs, or don't talk to people while you piss your life away. Want me to keep picking apart how badly you're fucking failing, or do you want to skip right to the evolutionary biology department so we can start talking about how there's a literal 4/5 chance that you legally count as medically retarded?

Look jorge. I know you wanna fuck becky realll badly. Listen. I fuck the shit out becky. Out Stacy and Linda, and Hailey.

Cuz Im not some fucking wannabe kid. lol. Be your own man. You make mexicans look weak desu.

>Be ostracized by society
>Cry online in online sausagefest forum about
>Circle jerk tears away

You really need to improve your life choices old chap, hang around here more, your life will get better...

I put back Made in china food products and paid more for NZ Made.

Maybe when I finish school. It's just not somthing I could do right now or really soon.

Lol.
And no. But I dogwhistle while showing extreme sensitivity and knowledge about non-white people, so I get away with it.

>being this much of an autistic

Mate lets talk about your failed fucking life. Lets talk about your single mother who clearly ruined it. wah wah wah cry some more you little beta shit kid.

You can actually get away with saying Hitlerian, white nationalist stuff if you're also sympathetic to foreign perspectives.

you can get away with it if your country is the second deadliest in the world and this crimes are too small

Ive been hear for years mate. This is my forum. I have more fun here than you guys ever will. Its like an all you can eat buffet. I bring the thunder. I turn the gears. I change reality.

Oh, look at that. I win. This was fun, though.

Jesus...

wash your hands
fortunately our cops aren't feminist

You have the fingers of a weakling. Kill yourself faggot.

Stop posting John

Your Australian

Post your meztizo brown eyes and face next lil bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=7eN5cVxabzY

>implying being a nazi is at all remotely a bad thing
You don't need to see my face, and you don't deserve it. You already know you can't come close, because that's MY birthright as a white man. Like I said, this was fun, but it's game over now.

But you keep doing that thing where you smoke so much pot you stop being able to pretend to be a human. I'm sure that'll work out great for you in the end.

>Implying anyone on this threat thinks you are white
>Sorry I had to hurt your feelings
>You kinda deserve it.

what a faggotfest this thread is. when does school start again?

ARe you like moly meme? some faggot who jerked away his hairline? I sense that you are.

Sounds like you did the right thing holding out for the police. Now there won't be anything official on file and you can go on with your life. The paper trail is cold now.

I wonder if that baby is immunized against ebola now

I literally got told that the police was just going to archive it and never see that shit again until they throw it away

nigs don't understand genetics ..... what a surprise

I don't have that sceencap of the Peruvian boasting about his Aryan genes, so if anybody does please post it.
Thanks.

you will never procreate and have successful offspring , how do i know this ? by simply reading your emotionally charged comments , your remarks crie stupidity

You are the biggest form of a loser and you know it. This is the best you absolute scum, you social rejects. You ostracized creeps can get. Scraps.

For all your grammar and precision in the English language. You fucking nazi larpers are lost, lonely, and broken.

And nah I pull bitches left and right. Tfw when you turn down 18 hotties cuz you already have one. Thats why Im not one of you fucking losers. I dont lack for anything.

>earlier tonight
>be at grocery store buying milk,
>see full Syrian Muslim refugee family with 6 shitskins
>woman is wearing Burqua (full head)
>all I hear is arabic
>shitskin family takes both around a mid-aisle, refrigeration section
>can't get past
>walk up to one group
>excuse me/pardon
>look at me, ignore
>walk around
>PARDON
>do John Cena infront of her
>hear arabic
>moi: "retirer sac pourbelle tabernac"
>walk past to get to frozen porc
>hear screaming in arabic behind me
>ask them "Do you think this would be an exquisite dining experience?" while flashing some porc dish
>husband about to stroke out in arabic/english, hear "le raciste"
>get called a racist
>"remove the garbage bag you shitskin terrorist"
>both are chimping out yelling in french/english "l'homme son très raciste!" and "he racist!", "police", "Help!" (aka please get us lawyer to sue)
>grocery store security hears and comes by, black french guy who I know and hates arabs, smiles and winks at me, tells them to shut up
>continue shopping casually while they chimp out literally behind me
>literally nobody gives a shit as these arabs are chimping out walking behind me, husband is on the phone with police saying I threatened them etc
>go through check out, cashiers ignore the arab shitskins, black security guard is asking them to leave
>as I'm about to walk out
>shutzstuffle click my heals, do 180
>elevate elbow 78 degrees upwards
>violently extend forearm
>14/88 in Native German
>nobody understands or pays attention, arab shitskins see it, husband knows what it is and starts going wild
>smile, leave
>police outside
>inform them arab couple inside with infinite kids are very violent, threatened me, and were chanting allahu akhbar and I was terrified incase they had a knife
>cops go in armed

t. polish half jew / half nazi

Fpbp

>spics pretending to be white
cringe
>spics pretending they can speak German
mega cringe

you called me a loser
You don't even know me

>I should reach through the internet and throat punch you, douchnozzle

Half Jew half nazi is the supreme hybrid

>In their natural environment is spandex or actually conservative as fuck

No you arent you lying subhuman spic you're statistically worse than niggers.

t. will eventually kill himself from lack of genuine female attention.