Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?

Have you accepted Jesus as your personal savior?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xRcxz1MSPd0
youtu.be/ubBwXLKA-dY
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX4mJn36fs4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just finished watching this a few hours ago.

Why can't more dubs be as fun as this?

Jesus Camp Momoko was the cutest.

They really should take notes from this. If you want the original meaning, you can just watch subs. Why not have fun with a dub?

>"Our DEAD mother. You feel bad, now?"

Is the sub comedic too or is it played straight?

>momoko will never teach you about the pleasure of having Jesus as your saviour

Why even live?

I don't need a savior

i am content being my own leader

The anime was serious but the dubbing team decided to make an abridged series. The kicker is that the japs that made the show preferred the dubbed one

>you'll never do lines of coke of the back of a hooker with momoko
why even live

What's great is that the core story and original plot still flowed quite nicely.

Granted, all their characters were wonderfully warped beyond recognition. But it still tells very much the same story as the original script did.

Sadly you could never get away with those jokes nowadays.
Really wish we did have more dubs like this, but I guess that's what makes this one special.

You think she'd still be up for some premarital fug?

Aside from the out of context screenshots, will this still be funny if I've never seen the sub?

See
It still tells the story as the original script. Except everyone is now a politically incorrect asshole. Also, some personalities changed. But it's largely the same experience storywise as the sub.

Man this show was so boring, all things considered I dropped about 5 shows total, this being one of them

TOUCH ME

Superior gag dub
youtube.com/watch?v=xRcxz1MSPd0

I've been waiting for this fucking thread.

Momoko was wonderful, but so was anime Salem.

>The kicker is that the japs that made the show preferred the dubbed one

Holy shit, time to watch the anime.

You can try the Crayon Shin-chan dub.
youtu.be/ubBwXLKA-dY

My dick wasn't ready for Satsuki with her hair down

yep i've just got a few to to go just saw the skiing one after a few weeks of it, fkn hilarious
"i've seen you're type here before. Jew"
they get away with so much and decide to just fuck the fourth wall pretty often

Go home, you sillies

I WANNA BE AN AIR FORCE RANGER

Just fill the hole, hole-filler

YOU DON'T WANNA GET RAPED BY A STRANGER

Alright.... jackass.

from what I know they got the rights and were allowed to do whatever they wanted for the dub, as long as they kept the basic pretense and characternames

underrated cuties right here. unclaimed waifus.

>The kicker is that the japs that made the show preferred the dubbed one
Do the japs watch the dubs with subs?

Nips can't even understand english. So how the fuck is that shit even possible?

English is like the easiest language, it surprises me that Japs have issues when they learn a language 20 times more difficult with relative ease

Children learn languages extremely fast

TOUCH ME HARDER

English is one of the hardest, though. Most languages follow set rules.
English has like a million exceptions to each of its "rules".

Not every jap is a supergenius with an IQ of 150. It's easier for them to be monolingual with their silly moonrunes.

No matter how many natural english speakers they import, they'll never learn.

Not to mention all our loan words from various other languages, and inconsistent root-words like "ped".

Just move the boards over there, board mover.

That's a fucking myth.

Lol no.

Well they are capable of learning a language far more difficult. They should be able to learn English with relative ease.

Who is your ghostfu?

This thread made me realize it's time to rewatch this. Thank you anons.

>The education ministry reported last month that high school English-proficiency scores fell far short of its goals. That report will come as no surprise to most people in Japan, but it is additional evidence that the English education system in Japan is still in desperate need of reform.

Keep importing gaijins, get shit result. Even Chinese and Korean youths have a better grasp of English.

RUN! SHE'S A GHOST AND A BITCH!

this far in and no one posting the funny clips
youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs
youtube.com/watch?v=JsYeeNywXL4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZX4mJn36fs4

Dude, what. Check ANY slavic language. Check how unreasonably hard polish is. You know NOTHING about exceptions in a language.
Look at asian languages. Fucking french is harder than english.

English is easy mode, together with spanish and german

It's because Japs can only learn something by forcing rules down their throat instead of comprehending a language. That's what their entire mother-tongue is built upon. And how they learn math.

There's a big difference between learning a language by taking classes every so often and actually having to speak that language every day to be able to communicate with anyone

There's no difference among the Chinese, Korean, and Japanese educational systems. They spend a gazillion number of hours in school studying and memorizing. Most of them have no free time for hobbies and socializing.

Only the Japanese struggle with learning English. I wonder why.

Satsuki's hair goes down to her ass.

Nope. English is actually very hard, you only think it's easy because it's everywhere and you probsbly learned it from a young age.

t. Native Berber speaker

Satsuki was always getting raped in this show. :(

there's also a difference between understanding something /w subtitles and speaking.

I have 829 screenshots of this show. The ending sucked. The OP grew on me and was amazing.

Because they dub everything.

I live in goddamn Poland and people over 30 years old who want to catch up with the times learn english with relative ease.
The language is everywhere precisely because It is easy.
Despite starting from very similar age, kids who learn languages other than english, (we do have french, russian, german, chinese and spanish courses) have much more difficulty in "getting" It

chances are, you are simply linguistically retarded. That happens

LEO
LEO
LEO
LEO

Not really. I can understand English with relative ease, but most people here agree that it's hard as fuck.

This is why simple English exists.

It's just like living next to Charlie Sheen.

The OP is actually really good. Better than the show deserved.

English is a very difficult language to learn. I did not realize how ridiculous the English language was before I started studying for a Master's in ESL. I am a native English speaker, and I still feel that Cantonese makes more sense.

Bueno.

>Purple hair girl once again best girl

I only watched a few compilation vids on YT but god damnit I can already tell.

>"I'll suck you off for a scooby snack"
These children are supposed to be around 13-15, right?

GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT
GOD DAMNIT

GODDAMNIT
GODDAMNIT
GODDAMNIT

I teach english and I think that you're full of shit.
Try to learn italian, now this shit is fucking stupid

I teach the English language, so I think you're full of shit.

You're all full of shit.

Principals always look like lesbians
MOM!?

The dub keeps talking about elementary school. So if that is true, they're even younger.
Now, from that time I watched the sub more than a decade ago, I remember them being in middle school so your age range would almost match.
Pick your poison.

I liked how you can notice how they were kinda tame at the beginning until they didn't gave a shit anymore in later episodes

Jesus is the best but Momoko is crazy.

Just fill the hole, hole filler

LOOK OUT, TED

Can we get off the sisters?
Especially since I just got off yours

You're here and you're an idiot.

Why did I self insert as Leo

AAHUAHUAHUA

I know what you're thinking, why aren't I some pakistani or some stoned dreadlocked jamaican? You're all being racist, creepy japanese men can be cabbies too, you know.

Nobody's talking to you, just drive the bus, bus driver.

I remember episode 4 scaring the shit out of me when I was little. I could not listen to music for a good while afterwards.

Picture a big black man chasing you

Nice ass.
Do not lust in your - Jesus, you're right

>What is it with me and lesbians?

I think she's right, you are retarded

I know you're gay

I downloaded the original ending song and listen to it from time to time in my room

I wish the spanish sub had done the same thing. This show unaltered is fucking BORING.

jesus christ picked up

>Oh my God what is going on here these are the fastest lips I ever had to synch.

The sub is absolutely unwatchable fucking garbage which is the whole reason the dub is the way it is. The same thing happened with Duel Masters.