Niiice!

Niiice!

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/21/arkansas-teacher-had-sex-4-students-2-same-day-court-document-says/688404001/

How long is it going to be before this jealous old slag society grows up and learns to mind its own fucking business?

This woman deserves a medal for showing some autistic betas what its like to be a big dog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

is she balding?

>This woman deserves a medal for showing some autistic betas what its like to be a big dog
except she probably fucked chads

>except she probably fucked tyrones

fixed

Nice

>Woman fucks boys
>Sup Forums celebrates
Sounds about right.

The point is that we should be holding cunts to the same standard as everyone else. They have been bitching about equality for all these years after all.

>all heteros and who dont exist are pedos

She's married, I thought Sup Forums was generally against cucking.

Her husband was probably a faggot, so he deserved to get cucked by some kids.

Holding people equal is not putting some 20 something woman in jail for 20 years for making some boys dreams come true.

Victim here, absolutely no one.

Whom should be "held equal" are these old slags that spent their lives spending their husbands money whilst getting obese and watching tv all day.

Nah, that's not how it works, you want equal rights, you take equal punishments for breaking the law.
Plenty of young teenaged girls are into older guys, doesn't make it okay in either case.

Exactly. You will never convince these people that women should be held to the same standards as men.

nah you dont punish a lusty young woman for doing something beautiful

two wrongs dont make a right. and its no where near the same, boys arent seen as ruined for having sex

women are valued by their sexual purity, men are valued for their sexual prowess

women and men are not the same, never have been never will be

Nice

Women in positions of authority was a mistake.

>nah you dont punish a lusty young woman for doing something beautiful
You do when it breaks the law.
I'd be all for not punishing them if they were stripped of some rights, until then, you can take that line of thinking and shove it up your ass.
If a man can't fuck a 15 year old girl without going to jail then a woman can't fuck a 15 year old boy without going to jail, so long as they're allowed to vote.

That's why I don't advocate for equality. I advocate for reality.

>women are valued by their sexual purity
Which makes these whores valueless, throw them in a cell and lose the key.

its a bullshit law put on the books by a bunch of ugly, disgusting people who couldnt get laid in a 50's mental asylum

The "justice" system is about the "govt" making money for torturing people.

Its a completey outdated system, neanderthal.

IF these people want to have sex its no ones fucking business.

This is why society is collapsing, its being run by alcoholics and satanists who are terrified of nature.
Jealous and miserable is no way to go through life.

typical negro banter

doesnt understand anything of life and doesnt ever stop talking

The fuck are you talking about nigger?

she got those boys gudd and you are just a jealous beta hayseed nigger who probably stares at his fat mommas titties while she scratches her lottery tickets and drinks her 40

He's got more chins than an Asian phone book.

A woman teacher?

And she is hot?

Nice

Why are these stories happening so frequently now?

Dumbfuck, do you think black kids don't get molested and fucked by older people all the time?
It'd be one thing if you were arguing for the abolition of AoC laws, but arguing that some whore shouldn't get jailtime for breaking the law because she fucked some teenager and you're jealous that you didn't get to fuck an older woman as a teen just makes you look like a fucking moronic asswipe that thinks with his dick.
Either women get jailtime for breaking the law, or they aren't afforded the same rights as men, much like children.
There is no middle ground.

>WHITE WOMEN

I don't know when it happened, but teachers went from being our greatest asset to the biggest joke in the country.
Most of them are absolutely worthless, and they are a massive part of shaping our children's minds.

what an idiot. why ruin your career right near the end of the school year when she could have just waited til the graduated??

I hate her face. Makes me think of a nasal whiny bitch with that leaves pussy juice on the toilet seat. I'd beat her eyeballs out of socket.

omg her 10 yo daughter is watching this right?

like nigger women or mexican women are any better?

virtue is a very rare thing, which makes it so powerful, it isnt restricted to any skin color

shes a fatty tbpfh

here is where you are lost negor chachi, because I used to fuck the shit out of my friend's stepmother, because she wouldnt take no for an answer

and honestly it was fun at the time, but in hindsight was not something i would do again

you should go to bed so you can watch cartoons in the morning

Cool story, what does any of that have to do with women being subject to the law or not?

as thomas key once wrote unjust laws are compelled to be broken, thats how you get rid of them

she a courageous woman, and those boys owe her

>Either women get jailtime for breaking the law, or they aren't afforded the same rights as men, much like children.

Pretty much every case of this I've seen is coal burner women.

The law isn't unjust in this case, because, again, men are subjected to the same laws.
This woman is just another whore who couldn't control her impulsive behavior.
Which wouldn't be a problem if she had less rights, but that's not the case.

morgan freeman is a cunt and canada is a retard ward

people learn by having free will, which is why you autistics are so terrified of it

it's always black athletes.
every single time.
no exceptions.

>when roasties can't get enough in college so they make the best of fucking up their major to get a teaching job for easy access to horny teenagers

that woman didnt take nigger dick i guarantee you

p.s.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko