If you haven't watched everything on this list your are not allowed to post on Sup Forums

If you haven't watched everything on this list your are not allowed to post on Sup Forums.

Nigger.

Do you even know how hard it can be to find some of these in decent quality/subs?

>He's not on AB

>doesn't have a KM account

While some were great, quite a few of thos were absolute garbage. Just watch what you want as long as you're developing your own taste.

Which ones?

I've seen and enjoyed 5 out of those 70. Am I allowed to post, like, once a month between the hours of 3 and 6 AM?

1/70, Cencoroll (lol)

>your are not allowed to post on Sup Forums.

Yes, I am.

Some of these aren't even that artsy. Kikoushi Emma and 100 stories are pretty standard anime, albeit among the few horror anime that aren't complete rubbish. And Karas is a pretty standard action series and cool CG certainly isn't artsy. And speaking of CG, TO wasn't artsy either, it was again, a pretty straight forward type of show.

I've only seen 2.5 of the things on that list.

Okay here's another one. It's pretty similar.

>Kemonozune

This list is fucking garbage.

This is what being elitism mean, Sup Forums. Not seasonal shounen and moe crap.

Cencoroll 2 will be out some day.

Ah yes, Sweat Punch, the long forgotten prequel of Door Punch.

>karas
Huh? The 3d one? The fuck is it going here?

Only watched 9 of those and most were actually when I first started watching anime.
I'll have to work on this, haven't watched anything but seasonal stuff in about 2 years.

OP please my backlog is already big enough as it is.

>You will die during you backlog's lifetime

>your

Out of all of those I have watched Cat Soup and a chunk of Tweeny Witches before dropping it.

>Pretentious : the chart
>Tag : Psychological