Can someone please red pill me on Sep 23

No larping, if possible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XA6JcY-ikec
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>No larping, if possible
That's all it is, plus roll threads. You need to leave.

It's just a marker. Nothing of particular importance will happen tomorrow. This is just potentially a date that marks the start of something significant.

You're asking for someone to larp you with no larping

If possible

Bulshit

They said the same thing about 15 years ago about september 23 and nothing ever happened.

>redpill me on X
The DNC paid forensic research firm Crowdstike to validate the Russian hacker story on dates coinciding with the deaths of Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas.
The thread explaining this has excellent summaries by a based kiwi (which see). This is why we are being raided. There is now more evidence again DWS's DNC than there ever was against Richard Nixon.
→ #
What was that you were scared of again?

>whore of Babylon with a golden cup on her hand, full of the abominations of her sins and the blood of the martyrs

The Catholic Church after they changed and let priests sit at the altar like gods with the blood and flesh of the lamb at their table.

>The whore rode a beast with 7 horns and 12 crowns

This is Rome, where the heart of the Catholic Church is. The horns are the seven hills of Rome and the king's where the last 12 Pope's (apostates anti-popes that changed how the church should work, Fatima herself tried to warn us)

>Accordingly to the Pope's prophecy, the current Papa is the Papa of the "end of the church", or Petrus Romanus.

Something is really happening, you can't deny this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XA6JcY-ikec

It actually happened over the 21-22, the 7 year countdown to the Jews being eternally BTFO. Only two theories people actually believe (besides literally nothing) is that Jupiter will be damaged by another cosmic object or a false flag of some sort will occur.

The sept 23 sign is a "hey guys, just a reminder" from God to his children, not the ACTUAL end of the world.

Expect more kikery than you have ever seen in your life. The gloves come off completely in 2-4 years and Jews stop playing nice with the goyim.

>Wake the fuck up sheeple. The end is nigh!
There is a planet that the jews dont want us to know about, the earth is flat, the jews are going to blow up Yellowstone, and King Arthur is returning from Avalon.

Thank you
Fairy tales are for children
Really? Thats what people believe in? It just sounds too goofy like something a public access tv psychic would yell. I'm not sold on this

It's the day after September 22nd, and the day before September 24th.

absolutely nothing

Something, something always happens

It's something retards do every year and literally nothing ever happens.

Nothing is happening. Screenshot this.

>10 minutes before 12

Nothing will happen because when the happening occurs it will be to late. 10/22/17. Shake. Rattle. Roll.

KEK

Its the day where I can spread my asshole and put a thing in there and legend has it that its before the 24th

if (((they))) act it on TV for goy it happened.

Fucking Time Zones, how do they work?

East Coast Beast Coast

I think it is the first day of Fall or some shit
Other than that it is LARP all the way down.

Speaking of which not enough people raped and slit the throats of Jewesses during the eclipse and too many gobs and revenants got into the waking world.
At noon on the 23rd Along the path of the Eclipse they shall horde and summon Cthulit'Galactus to devour us all.

Please let it end. I pray for the cleansing of fire for my mental sake and the sake of all humanity.

Are you and KEK saying that other time zones don't matter and the 23rd happening only occurs once best coast greets the dawning apocalypse?

I think that's what KEK is trying to say. Let the fire burn us all down to ash.