Reread HxH

>Reread HxH
>Finally pic related happen
>I can't stop crying

Fucking hell, I didn't remember this part to be so fucking emotional.
Seriously, it's such a great death and love story.

You compare that to Gajeel's death in the last chapter of Fairy Tail and you can just see how fucking awful Mashima is.

Meruem did nothing wrong ;_;

You're kidding right? He was a total asshole and this "relationship" was complete and utter bullshit.

>I can't into character development

Just because his character was developed (and it was) doesn't mean he wasn't a total asshole (and he was).

It's made me cry every time I read the chapter or watched the scene, shit was beautifully done.

He was learning and had the potential to be a good person eventually. And they weren't really in a relationship, they just loved each other to the extent you could hope for from a newborn dictator ant and a blind, deferential gungi autist.

Yeah, even Meruem thinks about the time he killed a girl and kind of regrets about it.

I really think that the manga version is superior to the '11 version. The paneling during the talk before they die is really well done.

I know right?
It was like an emotional slap in the face.

Me too, i was legit crying like a kid

Togashi was really on top of his game in terms of paneling/composition during CA arc. It's ironic because some of the best moments must have taken the least effort, he was consistently using lots of white space and minimal detail during happy revelation scenes and just plain black for their last words, and it worked perfectly.

Honestly, I don't think I've seen such a great character development as Merum in any other Shonen.

bruh im finna keep it 100 wit you, i cried so hard bruh which is weird since i dont normally cry with mangas cos it just doesnt do it for me like anime does but i 100% cried when meruem died bruh. I dont fuck wit how the anime did it it seemed to happy and optimistic.

This scene was even sadder in the anime.

What the fuck. No.
The paneling is glorious in their last words. It's incomparable.
Anime version is fine I guess, if you haven't read the manga.

A feeling so complicated.

Me on the left

>Gon's hand
Holy shit.
I completely forgot about that.
No wonder they refused to show Gon's body.

>what's how a human without aura looks

The manga was perfect

The idea of Gon looking like that all over gives me the shivers. He's too cute to be so shriveled.

There's one thing that kinda annoy me with Hunter X Hunter right now.

Gon, as a MC, is completely useless now.
He has seen and talked with Ging.
Which was his ultimate goal.

Will Togashi completely drop Gon now in favor of Ging, Kurapika & Biscuit?

To be honest I felt this scene had more impact.

Gon still has to find out what he wants to do because he realized he didn't really care about Ging. Plus he still has to meet Gyro.
So he'll probably be Gyro's sex zombie.

Fair point.
I hope Gyro will be a "good guy" tho.

We Toriko now.

Toriko took Gourmet Hunters from HxH, it's only natural for this to happen now.

Sorry, it's been awhile. Could someone remind me how they resolved this issue.

Killua got his sister/brother to do their magic wish thing. But the wish had a very steep price if I remember correctly. But I forget how they paid the price.

Actually the thing was that, when you wished to heal someone you didn't have to pay a price.

Killa has infinite free wishes, no cost.

Nah, Gyro has an evil gene just like Dio, Hitler and Walt Disney.

Oh yeah, that's right. Okay, now I remember everything. Thank you.

>feeling any sympathy for insect scum

Is Palm even an ant? Isn't she more of an hybrid