Young, thin, attractive, genius IQ... Did she sell her soul to the devil?

Young, thin, attractive, genius IQ... Did she sell her soul to the devil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Becker
arxiv.org/pdf/1702.03300.pdf
physicsgirl.com/
instagram.com/annmakosinski/
youtu.be/86jlbrO3l_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she looks like she's 34

Tits or gtfo

>cited by Stephen Hawking
Bwahhahahahahaha. So she is basically endorsed by a fake?
The real Stephen Hawking died sometime in the 80s.

>tfw to intelligent too look pretty

just a new feminist prop, move on.

>The real Stephen Hawking died sometime in the 80s.
jesus fucking christ is this what pol actually believe? you retards will never sees to amaze me.

>she

i mean, there are probably 50 guys that do the same shit she's doing, or better.

How big is her cock?

>sees
Not sure if bait, or just retarded.

Any person worth their salt in physics would cringe being called the new Einstein. It sounds fucking retarded, not to mention arrogant

>been nearly a decade since she built her first plane engine
Kinda like clockmhed inventing computers, right?

>job offer from NASA
That's not even an insane accomplishment though.

>she built her first plane engine

That's cool and impressive and all, but come back when she actually revolutionizes something in her field, like Eisenstein did.

This is stuff that men did many decades ago, and still do today.

this

There's no chance whatsoever that this isn't hype. I have no doubt she's intelligent. I'm just say they like to hype shit like this. Just like they did with ghostbusters

Shades of a Brianna Wu aesthetic in the thumbnail.

Every time the media pushes "the new einstein" or "the new mozart", etc, etc, the person never winds up being anything noteworthy. I've seen dozens of these stories, probably over 100 of them in my years. Never once has any of their subjects come back into the limelight.

The only exception I've seen, maybe, is chess. But I'm not familiar enough with chess to really know for sure.

>built a plane engine at 13

Stop the fucking presses. What a savant. What an insane fucking milestone. What a whole awesome feat. An impressive show of intelligence.

Except for the fact airplane engines can be as simple as weedeaters and as small as base subaru impreza motors.

women are actually a lot better than men when it comes to brainlessly working on things that don't require heavy muscle, which is what a lot of modern science consists of

>pirateflag
>is dumb
Ok

>being this fucking ENVIOUS and SALTY

didn't even know it was possible

digits aside, I call bullshit.

She was sent by the Jews

>makes a second retarded post
Just stop, underage

It looks like a bot. Seriously, do you know it's not a bot?

Without proofs you're just another faithtard i have extremely limited time for.

>attractive
fuck off.

t. Subaru owner

Wanna get shown up by a real car? Kid? Subaru owners are barely graduated honda owners.

this is so juden

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

bout as relevant to the world as a gnat on a jackass

So what has she done then?

maybe she can build a clock like this other soon to be NASA genius

Bull. Woman are better at minucious and/or repetitive and/or boring tasks as well as things that require multi-tasking. This comes from that fact that Nature gave them the role of taking care of the babies and the "nest".

They simply don't have the raw processing power of males...they are genetically inferior to us period.

>Wanna get shown up by a real car? Kid? Subaru owners are barely graduated honda owners.
Child, please.

>Shades of Wu?
nope.

I call bullshit, Now if you would of told me that (((they))) took control of the machine that allowed him to talk in order to further (((their))) agenda then I would of believed you.

Because I'm pretty sure they took his voice machine away from him.

What even counts as building an engine? These days just changing the headgasket is enough for people to say as such. What a shame. I dont think youre building an engine until every single bolt is undone.

>young
everybody gets that at some point, obviously
>thin
drop the fucking fork
>attractive
one outlying data point
>genius IQ
womyn pandering

This. She's legit stunningly beautiful.

>in the thumbnail

As someone who took classes in aircraft maintenance, I would like to point out that aircraft engines (at least in "light aircraft") are, generally, much simpler mechanically and electrically than automotive engines (and consequently much more reliable).

those eyes,,,

this
If you are female and have a gpa above 3.0, you will get affirmative actioned right into first place for jobs and internships

I watched them do it at a career fair. There were a group of 4 girls that were in the same classes I was (with less out of class technical experience) and lower gpa's (around 3.2, the one had a 3.4). ALL 4 of them instantly got job offers within 2 minutes of talking to the lady there. I talked to the bitch for nearly 10 minutes ,in depth, about my technical experience and they told me the classic "apply online" bullshit. I have literally worked on spacecraft before and they would rather virtue signal and hire fucktards than actual qualified individuals
>t. aerospace engineer with a 3.5 gpa

There is a thread on pol about the """Stephen Hawking""" every once in a while. The big issue is that no one with ALS lives more than 20 years. Somehow Stephen Hawking continues to beat the odds and shitpost supporting the Primasia agenda.

Do you realize what happened to Stephen Hawking in the 80s?

hopefully this incredibly woke young woman can inspire other women to be the next Einstein and break that glass ceiling

enlighten me please

Im here calling out the jew on government emission laws.
Making engines less reliable with more moving parts have kept the jews pockets full. We need to go back to cam in block and carbed.

Underrated post. If her research was worth anything, you wouldn't need to mention Stephen Hawking citing her, the research would stand on its own merits.

I don't, please tell me.

Already knew this and always though it to be maybe millions of dollars put into his healthcare

Well NASA is fake, so I would assume she is an occultist based on joining them.

>actually believing in space and moon landings
This is how to know if someone is retarded or not

Built a plane engine at ~13? Why does this sound so much like bullshit? Because it is.

>attractive
Nigga What?

This. I have never in my entire life met a woman who is my intellectual equal.

>inb4 doesn't talk to girls
I have no trouble meeting women.

>>actually believing in space and moon landings
>This is how to know if someone is retarded or not
jesus christ is this what pol has become? beck to /x/ kid, grown ups are talking here.

*sigh*
Jason Becker anyone?

go to her personal site. It's hilarious, she brags about her fucking GRE GENERAL score and her high school GPA, while in graduate school for physics at Harvard. my god, the insecurity is palpable. She practically oozes Jewishness, must be a member of the Tribe.

i actually want to go into physics but it's going to be awful because there are so many god damn Jews in the field.

Not very smart though.

>jewish media """""""""scientists"""""""""""
I can't wait to hear about how race isn't real, 60,000,000 jews actually died in the holocaust upon further scientific studies, and about all of the scientific flavors of sexuality by her, the black space man, and bill nye.

No one will be the "new Einstein" until the boson for Gravity is found. Or something that gives us observations of Gravity on the quantum level.
Sadly that will be by next few generations particle accelerator.

>muh fyenmann diagram
Woah!

Yea, I don't think the word attractive fits this situation.

>the new einstein
What are you trying to tell us, that she's a fraud?
I'll buy that for a dollar.

Jason Becker has been around for just as long as well, he was some obscure virtuoso guitar shredder. He's really just lost movement and his voice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Becker

also:
>NASA
lol

>thinking NASA is a good job offer

the absolute state of liberal media

I've built an arm-powered engine plane when I was 5. Doesn't have to be a jet engine for it to be true.

>Be a genius virutoso guitarrist
>Get ALS

I forgot those feels

>(((Pasterski)))
Holy fuck, your Jewdars need their upgrade.

Ok while there are sparks of genius, this whole thing is the epitome of sharking the brain market.
>A self-defined "proud first-generation Cuban-American & Chicago Public Schools alumna"
>Was incidentally upheld by NASA after creating a nondescript "rocket engine" at approximately 13/14
>Sponsored and openly cited by Stephen Hawking, Chris Brown, Forbes, History Channel and George Takei for publicity
>Massive, massive amount of publicity across several major journalism entries in major countries
>Inspired by Lederman, affiliate to Schwartz (Melvin) and Steinberger, Nobel Prize winners for Neutrino investigation
>Worked with staff on the CMS experiment at the Large Hadron Collider ; CERN involvement
>Promoted and cited for working as a woman on the field of physics undergraduate MIT, Harvard and working under Andrew Strominger, a graduate of Harvard ( bachelor's) ,Berkeley (masters) and MIT (PhD)
>Sponsored by the Annenberg foundation, which is a (((family organization))) providing funding and resources to "non-profit organizations"
>Drawn to physics by Jeff Bezos
>Paper is cited publicly as Paterski et al, no mention of the others.

This girl is the absolute epitome of a promotional asset.
Here's her proving grounds paper. It's on Spin-Memory, so it's incredibly new research. Notice how many people are listed.
arxiv.org/pdf/1702.03300.pdf

the teeth dont lie

Central Florida in a nutshell.

The one thing you can predict for certain is that whenever you hear "x is the new Einstein" you can unequivocally know that it's not the case.
This is more gay ass womynz-do-math too bullshit. Let us know when she actually does something...
Honestly, women in science was a mistake. It wouldn't surprise me if she studied math so she could take sassy instagram pictures in front of a chalk board.

Is she Jewish? Why media is shilling her?

>The new Albert Einstein
So what new, original theories has she come up with?
>Steven Hawking
Kek
>

So she's full of shit, plgarizes other peoples work and hides her lack of science behind tensor mathematics?

There's a ton of women across the sciences that are as intelligent or more intelligent than her, and who have accomplished more than her. Funny how feminists point her out simply because of her good looks (something that frankly is lacking in both males and females of the scientific community). They only point out smart women in the sciences when they can objectify them (primarily to a male audience) because that's what "sells". I give modern feminists the benefit of the doubt by assuming they do this subconsciously. I would hate to find out they actually don't give a fuck about women...

Nah, just shades of Jew.

There are 1000 23 year old men with better resumes.

I don't give a shit, on the condition that someone makes some physics shit that actually improves my life, for once

Checked he's just puppet. I believe hawking is just a battery for the AI

I bring you:

physicsgirl.com/

Clearly and just like with Einstein, the kikes are shilling hard.

This isn't as bad as the attention this dumb cunt still gets: instagram.com/annmakosinski/
>make shitty flashlight
>get world speaking tour

I'm willing to bet that she's absolutely insufferable.

Come on, man. She's a 7 at best.

>Jewy features
>(((Pasterski)))
>job offer from (((NASA))), brought to you by nepotism
>"What are you doing with your lives, goys? (Even though (((we))) deny you of opportunities because Chosen preference)."
Of course.

Also.
>"new (((Einstein)))"
>(((feminism))) > white male goys
>t. (((media)))
Every. Fucking. Time.

Test
youtu.be/86jlbrO3l_4

>genius level IQ
>still needs to flash boobs to get any attention

False, dumbass. 3.9 GPA in CS, they never gave two shits about my academics. All about wowing them on the technical interview.

well, she is a female

Einsten was a thief, allegedly.
He used to work at some parents office.
He got a lots of “ideas” that place.

Einstein, drawing some pretty lofty conclusions.

Shit, is that her? I retract my prior rating. Bitch is a 5.5 on a good day. Which that pic is not depicting.

see: > Harvard PhD Candidate (qualification: A)
>Cargese Summer Institute String Theory and Holography School
>Harvard PhD student (4.00/4.00)
(who cares about your grades in grad school lel)

>Graduate Record Examinations (168/170v; 170/170q; 5.5/6.0w; 980/990p)
(lel at bragging about GRE scores)

>Edison Regional Gifted Center, a Chicago Public School (4.00/4.00)

>Perfect Attendance from kindergarten-senior year @MIT (never sick or absent)

this should give you an idea. so Jewish i'm physically pained by reading her personal page.

Exactly this; It is no secret in the STEM sector that a large amount of women are hired based on quota and not qualification.

I attend USF and engineering is literally a guaranteed job.... for women.

If she is White and not Jewish she should make +3 kids first and only then she should pursue a career. She is charming lady and intelligent surely her love of science makes her agree that she should pass down her genes.

This. I hate these articles on people being the "next Einstein". They might have the potential (and even that is highly debatable), but until they don't create something NEW, a theory or an actual relevant invention, its pure bullshit.

Also, the fixation with Einstein is also pissing me off. Its like the token scientist to go to, when there have been hundred others during the twentieth century (Feynman, Plank, Fermi, von Neumann, Oppenheimer, etc.).

It just shows that people are dumb fucks or just don't care and want clickbait.

>"I was inspired by Jamail Larkins"
>Jamail

This rabbit hole just goes deeper every second I spend reading about her