Now that the dust has settled

now that the dust has settled

what went so right?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This complete cancerous garbage of a show ending for good.

A girl falls in love with a boy.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with a text message service that tells her everything the boy does. Never minding the strange area code, the girl immediately asks for information and is overjoyed to find out that if she kills a bunch of other people who also have magical phones to predict the future.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's information to the boy and was about to kill everyone, he only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she is stalking is also in the possession of a magical cellphone that tells the future. In fact, he is one of the people she needs to kill. He is the boy's future counterpart, who has fallen in love with the girl's own future self, who too is madly in love with him.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to not kill each other, to murder all the other people who can tell the future. While the two chase their respective enemies, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YANDERE.

Up until Yuno kidnapping the MC it was a decent story. Too bad it became irredeemable after that.

Threadly reminder that it's now a bannable offense, ban evader.

ALWAYS

Threadly reminder that you should stop posting that because it's a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>best meme since sliced bread was invented
>bannable offense
Why?

>what went so right?
I dropped it at around episode 14. How much filler and crap is there before it gets good again?

>what went so right?
Minene aka best girl.

Fuck off.

This should be bannable too

hell nah

i dont hate the ending
but i definitely didnt like it
my opinion on this show hasnt changed since i watched the first episode really

Replying to deleted post.

If Keit-ai is deleted, then that naturally follows. Aim for the head.

This was the only moment that went right.

If Keit-Ai dies, I'll go with it in a blaze of glory

Shiny and chrome!

>2016: Keit-ai is banned from Sup Forums
>2019: Premier night of Makoto Shinkai's latest film, Keitæ„›

Yuno was pretty interesting, that's it.

HOLY SHIT! Chapter 14!

akise saved the show for me
i dont completely hate it

Anyone else got a bait and switch vibe to it?

>Dad kills mom
-Hi dad, whats up?

>Gf murders people for no apparent reason
-Nah, doesnt matter. I still love her

This show was a complete pile shit absolutely flooded with plot holes.

People give Yukiteru less credit than he deserves. He actually handled Yuno pretty well-- you can hardly blame him for not wanting to stick his dick in a psycho bitch, regardless of how cute she is, but he ends up using her fairly effectively in order to play the game. He even gets his hands dirty and starts killing as well, which is immensely satisfying to see. And by the end, the Stockholm syndrome sets in and he gets attached to Yuno. The ending was a bit of a trainwreck, but it worked out, and the OVA cleared things up quite a bit. It was satisfying overall.

I'm pretty sure people are just bitchy that they can't self insert as Yukiteru and fuck their idealized notion of a yandere girlfriend from the start.

You should watch School Days, then.

>what went so right?

we didn't get a STOP HAMMER TIME ending I still remember the threads when the manga ended holy fuck were people pissed lol

also anyone got that 12th .gif it should have been posted already

You do realize the first thing he does is try to get evidence that his dad was the killer? The reason he lets it go is because his dad bought the damn telescope back and Yukiteru is so sentimental that he wants to believe that there's still good left in his dad and that somehow he can recover a semblance of his normal life. He even said that he was going to turn himself into the police after stargazing that night.

He literally never really loves Yuno until the last few episodes. He's smart enough to realize that he can't get rid of her, and she's his best bet for survival.

>what went so right?
My waifu found me.

The anime itself is certainly not as bad as people make it out to be.

No fun allowed, this is Sup Forums 2.0 a.k.a Reddit-Lite

>The anime itself is certainly not as bad as people make it out to be.
It's worse

>mfw it's true

It made everything else look good.

Too much incest for him

thank God
reddit btfo

>deleting a meme
>thinks it's gonna work

How new?

Nothing

It only ever has implications of it. The characters don't even seem to ever acknowledge it.

I prefer ORDER!

Not enough violence, it's needs a sequel.

Yuno is a grade A semen demon