Otoyomegatari thread

Get your Pariya, err Smith on!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_W2aQf8Lb5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The page with some real suggestive lines about shota's bow was good.

What happened to Smith's waifu?

I hope Smith doesn't actually have to go all the way back, I don't want to remember the last arc.

he left that bitch behind

>waifu abandoned & raped after
>doesn't claim brown lolis
>robbed by injins, horses stolen
>left for dead
worst oregon trail ever

So what will happen when the Russian come?

death will happen

Plenty of doujin material

Same things that happened with every occupation during this time period. Rape, executions, torture, slavery. Judging from the tone of this manga I doubt the author would do that. Although I'm not too familiar with the Russian expansion into Central Asia, so I could be completely wrong. But still, knowing what fate lies in store for the characters makes me feel bad.

>wanting to sexualize Amir

Stop this.

She is too pure to corrupt.

Smith fucked up big time

She wants to jump the bones of a 13yo. She's a pedo!

Well it's only a six or seven year age gap. Even then, considering the time period and culture this story takes place in these kinds of arrangements weren't seen as taboo like they would today.

Finally. A chapter without Pariya and we're back to our root characters and best girl.

See

All existing doujins of Otoyomegatari are shit desu.

THAT WAS CUTE

>Eternal Anglo chapter
No thanks

Will Smith ever get the girl? Or rather will the girl get Smith?

I doubt it. He didn't exist yet.

10/10 I laughed

SAY IT WITH ME
BEST. GIRL.

This is best girl

Every girl is best girl that's what makes this story great. (Except the twins. They suck)

You taste suck.

twins were cute though
worst is flatty lesbian

Cute yes. Best girl cute. No

Am I the only one who listens to In the Steppes of Central Asia while reading this manga?

Forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=_W2aQf8Lb5M

>You will never be a cute Uzbek shota lying in bed with your adorable Kazakh wife

Why even go on?

Somebody is still translating this series? And more Amira? Great!

Its around an 8 year gap, she was 20 and he 12 when they first wed. Seems like a noticeable age gap even for the characters in the story but obviously they don't object to it

She would devour his shota dick without hesitation. Mindbroken the minute her father said "She does." She is a strong woman who would use every bit of her Horseback riding, Bow hunting, bread making power to wreck his asshole. Every single thought she has can be replaces with thoughts of /ss/. One day she will see him bathing or catch im fapping and it's over. She will crush him lovingly with her strong beautiful body.

YWN cuddle with your wife in the night who still treats you like a younger brother. Why even live?

Really? 8 years is a noticeable age gap? That's like saying a 25 and 20 getting married and that's noticeable.

Oh shit it's a Smith chapter.
But then it wasn't, and everything went better than expected.

How noticeable the age gap is depends on the age of the two involved. A 40 year old man and a 32 year old woman is not that strange but a 12 year old boy and a 20 year old woman is a little stranger.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have any issue with it. It was because of the age gap that I started reading this manga and their relationship has been executed well. They're adorable and one of my favorite manga couples.

>I don't want to remember the last arc.
Am I the only one who likes that arc?

reverse age gap doesn't really fit the time period

JUST FUCK HIM ALREADY

I enjoyed it but the problem is it happens while a lot of important stuff is going on with Amir and mr. Smith and it windd up feeling really out of place distracting from the main plot. I expect we will see more of them but at that time, they weren't relevant to anything. Same partially applies to the twins.

Eyebrows.

get that they weren't relevant to what was going on with Amir and Mr.Smith but I liked taking a little bit of a break from Amir and Karluk(though it was really too long and I couldn't wait to see them again by the end of those two side arcs) and I don't find Mr.Smith's journey that compelling desu.

But I'll admit I'm biased because I think Shirin is the hottest girl in the manga and I want to dig my face into her chest.

Yeah, I realized that. In real life it was the other way around with younger girl being married to older men. Reading the beginning again, even the other characters actually comment on this fact. Saying that the arrangement was extremely unusual and that Amir would be too old to bear healthy children by the time Karluk was old enough.

I do like a woman with an appetite.

But it's down to taste. There wasn't really a conflict in lessons arc. Husband was really positive and accepting and society facilitated the two becoming sisters. It was sweet but lingered just long enough to be a minor bother.

>There wasn't really a conflict in lessons arc. Husband was really positive and accepting and society facilitated the two becoming sisters. It was sweet but lingered just long enough to be a minor bother.
I can see that. Maybe the husband should've provided a little more resistance to the relationship of the two women.

I think it's just Kaoru Mori doesn't like too serious conflicts. I mean the entire Emma was just two persons liking each other dragged out without any real conflict hindering them.

She can make it work because she knows how to write some really sweet, adorable romance but with the two Persian Gulf women there wasn't a romance.

One said "Hey I you got big tits and I like you, want to be friends?" and the other said "Uh, sure I guess"

I still liked that arc because I like that Mori does the opposite of what a lot of fiction does and refuses to subvert traditions and instead embraces them. The traditions of the Persian Gulf in particular(I'm thinking burkas and seclusion here) are particularly controversial and susceptible to fictional subversion so that arc was rather interesting in that it didn't push back against that at all..

But the reasons you stated are pretty legit so I can see why others didn't like it. If Mori returns to those two women I would like to see some more conflict.

She should just end this and go back to maids.

Doesn't she still make occasional Shirley chapters? I remember a volume being released not too long ago.

Like once or twice a year if lucky.

Please no, I like my Steppe /ss/

I can't believe Mori left us on that Pariya cliffhanger.

How does a woman so poor get to be so healthy?

naturally curvy + post-childbirth body

>I do like a woman with an appetite.

I wish I had woman who can enjoy watermelon as much as she does.

Maybe that's why they got so poor.

yes

What do you think of her now?

wait, there's a rape? i think i should pick this up again...

I remember when the answer to keeping a maid and heir to a business apart was black bagging the maid and shipping her off to America from Britain. Mori is no stranger to overblown conflict don't confuse that. She's just not the type to put a lethal edge to it.

I eat a mean watermelon. And I can't even touch this level of sexy while doing so. Granted I'm a guy so it looks more like a lion shoving his face in a Zebra's intestine than this.
We went like two of these thread without bringing this bullshit back up. Why start now?

I wish they would just fuck.

>smith has to delay his trip to England

So is he going back to Cuckistan and the lesbo-wives? Or is he going all the way back to the fishing twins or where his blond waifu is currently?

Probably the lesbo-wives since that was the last destination and that guy is well off enough to resupply them.

As much as I want to see Shirin's tits again I would prefer if he went back to his waifu and found some way to get a happy ending with her but I don't see that happening.

Wait, wasn't Smiths destination his residence in India?

Which is boggling me because I also remember him and Ali discussing itineraries through the Caspian Sea.

Fug I think I need to reread.

>Wait, wasn't Smiths destination his residence in India?
Would you guys want to read a romance between Mr.Smith and some Indian woman? Maybe a servant? I guess that's too close to Emma though.

I personally think Smith is boring. But a Kaori-esque fiction about british ruled India sounds pretty cool.

I agree on both accounts. Smith just seems like an excuse to explore different cultures with Smith's travels occurring in the background. So if he does return to India maybe we can get a Mori take on an English/Indian romance with Smith in the background.

>tfw no Kaoru Mori series about 19th century France

FUG

Man, Smith is totally Mori's self-insert.

Smith is FAR too low test to be Mori's self insert.

She's done Europe, and Asia. I vote for Mori Kaoru manga about polynesian fisher girl falling in love with a seafarer from far a way.

Polygamy would probably be fine in their culture. Amir could be the main wife, while Karluk could have another woman bear his child.

That is, if they aren't sent to gulag beforehand.

Dear god I still need to read this.

What is it? An art book or what?

>That is, if they aren't sent to gulag beforehand.
Stop it, Amir and Karluk are going to live happy ever after.

Communism's coming for them or their descendants. If they're lucky, just communism and not jihad.